Eva Longoria Confronts The Woman Who Broke Up Her Marriage & Breaks Down In Tears!

Tue, November 23, 2010 9:57am EDT by 12 Comments

Eva blindsided her soon-to-be ex-husband Tony Parker with divorce papers, but she didn’t stop there!

Once the Desperate Housewives star discovered the sexual text messages between Tony and onetime close friend (and wife of Tony’s teammate) Erin Barry, she decided to confront the woman she once considered a dear friend — in a parking lot.
“Eva tracked down Erin in a parking lot at the airport in San Antonio,” a source tells Star.

“Erin was shocked to see Eva, but they had it out right then and there … Eva wanted to look into Erin’s eyes to ask her if she had been sleeping with Tony. She had to find out for herself if Tony had betrayed her with one of her own friends.”

But of course, Erin insisted that her affair with Tony was strictly emotional.

“Erin was a cool customer,” says the source. “She kept her composure and denied any affair with Tony, telling Eva she was ‘dead wrong.’ Eva wasn’t convinced at all and was totally frustrated. She felt like Erin was lying to her face, and after they parted, Eva broke down in tears.”

Betrayed woman

Posted at 2:00 AM on November 8, 2011

I too have been cheated on by my husband with an acquaintance. This woman (she is married also with children) came to my home and to my child’s school fair whilst sleeping with my husband. I would love to confront her but she is always with her children and I with mine when I see her and I don’t want to traumatise the kids. It is a natural instinct to want to tell the ‘other woman’ what you think of her in a situation where there has been an affair. All the professionals advise you not to but I think just being able to look her in the eyes and tell her what you think of her would be healing, provided you don’t let her get a word in and can restrain yourself from getting physical.

janeyre

Posted at 11:31 AM on December 15, 2010

The husband was the one who took a vow. He is the one who broke up their marriage…

Alyssa

Posted at 10:50 AM on December 16, 2010

I agree

Kevin

Posted at 11:14 AM on December 12, 2010

American women are garbage.

Alyssa

Posted at 10:50 AM on December 16, 2010

Wrong..you’re garbage for making a ridiculous blanket statement like that.

Denise

Posted at 10:57 AM on December 1, 2010

Why would you expect honesty from either one of them? That’s just a lesson in futility. He never seemed that into Eva, and I always thought that would end in disaster, but I’m sorry it’s happened. She needs to get healthy and find someone worthy of her love.

starbbycat

Posted at 1:07 PM on December 4, 2010

Very much agree with you. never felt this was a lasting relationship. also sorry to say, but dont find this guy physically attractive either – have no idea what she saw in him.

anonymous

Posted at 10:30 AM on November 29, 2010

I don’t know Eva Longoria’s horoscope sign but only an Aries will do that, Yes she was damn right to do it. If Jennifer Aniston wasnt such a coward she would confront Brad Pitt and Angie and demand to know which one he wanted right there and then,but now she looks like a tough old shoe tossed out on the side of the road that nobodyelse wants.

brownin329

Posted at 11:36 AM on December 11, 2010

Excuse you! Only an aries will do that? well mister know it all…I am an Aries who has never done that and SHE is a pisces, guess you’re wrong.

Rita

Posted at 10:30 AM on December 15, 2010

I am an Aries and I have confronted the other woman. Of course she denied the affair and they have now been married for over 30 years.

erin

Posted at 6:32 PM on November 26, 2010

jab

Posted at 8:29 PM on November 23, 2010

That woman…Erin…did Eva a huge favor. Although she should still get a serious kick in the ass with the back side of some stilettos. Parker = major creep.