Paramedics took Kourtney & Mason away in ambulance! We hope everything is okay!
Kourtney Kardashian, 31, and 11-month-old son Mason Dash Disick were rushed to the hospital around 10 p.m. on Nov. 19 following an health scare. The cause of the emergency? According to TMZ, Mason suffered an allergic reaction to peanut butter!
Paramedics initially tried to treat Mason at the Kardashians’ Hidden Hills, Calif., home, but ended up taking him to a Los Angeles hospital for further examination.
Kourtney, with Mason in her arms, was reportedly put onto a stretcher and loaded into an ambulance. Daddy Scott Disick, 27, followed them to the hospital in his Mercedes Benz.
“Scott was terrified,” an onlooker noted. “He was clearly pretty worried about whatever was going on, but Kourtney was far more in control of the situation.”
It’s good news though. Little Mason is a-OK!
Click here to see RadarOnline.com‘s video of paramedics loading Mason and Kourtney into the ambulance.