What Do You Think of Taylor Swift's New Hairstyle From Last Night's American Music Awards?!?

Mon, November 22, 2010 11:14am EDT by 11 Comments
Getty Images (2)

Everyone’s talking about the singer’s fabulous new hair. Is it a ‘do..or a don’t?

The American Music Awards were packed with performances and some surprises, but the talk of the night? Taylor Swift’s chic, sleek hairstyle! A very sophisticated look for the songbird and a welcome change? Or is it? What do YOU think?

Personally, I love this long, sleek look on Taylor. Although there seems to be some controversy as to whether or not this is all her hair (wig? extensions? doesn’t matter – it’s a seamless look, which is most important), the look is impossibly glamorous and very grown up. The highlights look great with her complexion, the bangs are PERFECTION and I like the fact that she finally changed her part!

Sometimes changing your hair up is a great thing, especially when it brings new opportunities. I mean, she’s already under contract with CoverGirl (the ads launch in January 2011.) What other amazing things will she now have under her guitar strap?

What do you think of Taylor Swift’s hairstyle? Vote now!

jenil

Posted at 5:43 AM on December 7, 2011

she is luking great……..
but will be even more sexy if she cuts it to bob length……..

anna

Posted at 7:00 AM on November 11, 2011

I will always lover Taylor Swift .. with curly hair or not..

Pysia

Posted at 2:38 AM on September 17, 2011

I am so disappointed. I have always loved that Taylor swift is different and beautiful and doesn’t look like EVERY OTHER CELEBRITY. Because of her I started to love my own curly hair that I have tried to hide previously. And I still do love it.
Taylor was my inspiration.
But now she looks like everyone else in Hollywood now. Yay for being unique…

Barbie200

Posted at 2:09 AM on April 22, 2012

I think so

señor franco

Posted at 7:53 PM on January 25, 2011

her hair is beautiful! but now it EVEN better! best looking oman in the who f***ing world!!!

kimmy

Posted at 7:04 PM on November 22, 2010

she looks alot like Joe Jonas GF with straight hair!

sameera

Posted at 6:30 PM on November 22, 2010

she looks A BILLION times better with straight hair!!

Mayline

Posted at 2:48 PM on November 22, 2010

You do know that her natural hair is straight and she curls it daily? Most people think she has naturally curly hair.

alleykat

Posted at 4:59 PM on November 22, 2010

actually, her hair is naturally super frizzy and wavy and so that’s why she straightens it; personally i think that its a wig

Pysia

Posted at 2:35 AM on September 17, 2011

No, she actually has naturally curly hair, but she fixes it up with a curling iron.

galey

Posted at 12:08 PM on November 22, 2010

I just plain love this girl either with curly or straight hair. I thought she looked outstanding and it is a very cool look on her.