See The Complete List Of The 2010 American Music Awards Winners Here!

Sun, November 21, 2010 8:19pm EDT by 8 Comments

Did your fave artists get what they deserved? Tell us what you thought of the winners!

The biggest names in music descended on the Nokia Theatre on Nov. 21 for the American Music Awards, and the best of the best walked away with some serious gold. Read on to get the full list of 2010 AMA winners, and be sure to comment: Did any of the winners come as a total shock to you?

1. Artist of the Year: Justin Bieber
  2. T-Mobile’s Breakthrough Artist of the Year: Justin Bieber
  3. Favorite Country Album: Carrie Underwood’s “Play On”
  1. Favorite Pop/Rock Album: Justin Bieber’s My World 2.0
  2. Favorite Pop/Rock Artist – Male: Justin Bieber
  3. Favorite Pop/Rock Artist – Female: Lady Gaga
  4. Favorite Contemporary Artist – Inspirational: MercyMe
  5. Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album: Eminem’s Recovery
  6. Favorite Rap Hip/Hop Artist – Male: Eminem
  7. Favorite Soul/R&B Artist – Male: Usher
  8. Favorite Soul / R&B Artist – Female: Rihanna
  9. Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist: Michael Bublé
  10. Favorite Alternative Music Artist – Rock: Muse
  11. Favorite Country Band/Duo: Lady Antebellum
  12. Favorite Country Artist – Male: Brad Paisley
  13. Favorite Country Artist – Female: Taylor Swift
  14. Favorite Latin Artist: Shakira
  1. Pop / Rock Album – Group/Duo: The Black Eyed Peas’ The E.N.D.
  2. Soul / R&B – Male: Usher’s Raymond Vs. Raymond
  3. Favorite Soundtrack Album: Glee: The Music, Volume 3: Showstoppers

Plus, click here to see ALL the red carpet pics from the 2010 AMAs!

Maral

Posted at 10:24 AM on November 11, 2011

I love justin
I wish he will win all of the wards
he is amazing specifically his smile & his HAIR oh my god I love him.isn`t he perfect?????????

Paola

Posted at 3:13 AM on November 22, 2010

I knew Justin Bieber would win all the awards for what he was nominated but I couldnt help it when they announced the winner I still screamed and cried with joy. I em sooo proud of him and he killed it on stage with his new song “Pray”

May

Posted at 1:11 AM on November 22, 2010

I always continue to think that the band one republic are the best ever!!!!!

boring

Posted at 11:44 PM on November 21, 2010

how predictable. its always the same.

Jillian

Posted at 9:59 PM on November 21, 2010

I’m a huge belieber but i was
in total shock when Justin
won Favorite Pop/Rock Artist.

Andy

Posted at 10:36 PM on November 21, 2010

You mean you didn’t expect it to win? I would have been surprised if it had been anyone else.

Andy

Posted at 10:36 PM on November 21, 2010

Oops “him,” not “it.” HIM!

castnews