Bonnie Says: Kody Brown You're So Insensitive For Taking Robyn On An 11-Day Honeymoon While Christine Cradles Your Newborn!

Fri, November 19, 2010 5:29pm EST by 13 Comments

How do you think your three other sister wives feel while you’re off schtupping wife No. 4 having a grand old time on a romantic beach vacation?

They feel neglected and jealous! Is that really a surprise, Kody? When viewers see TLC’s Sister Wives Honeymoon Special at 10 p.m. on Nov. 21, they’ll no doubt be as flabbergasted as I am to find out that you and Robyn, 30, left your three other older, long-term wives with all 16 of your kids for 11 days, while you jetted off with Robyn for a beach and safari honeymoon in San Diego.

And what fabulous thing did you plan for wives Meri, Janelle and Christine while you were canoodling? A mountain camping trip with all of your and Robyn’s 16 children, including newborn daughter Truly.

Did you send flowers? No! Leave them lovey-dovey notes? No! Did you even want to call home? No! Your new wife Robyn had to FORCE you to phone home. You actually said, “I’m gonna probably take a couple days before I even contact them.”

Luckily for you, Robyn had more sense, or perhaps more of a sense of self preservation than you. She insisted, “I think you should contact them right away.”

Yes, Robyn didn’t want to be totally iced by her fellow sister wives, who were, by the way, caring for HER three kids on that mountain. Kody, I’d like to have seen the reception you got when you finally did return home. After all, your wives No. 1 through 3 were fuming.

“Eleven days is ridiculous,” Janelle rightly groused. “Kody has a big family and eleven days is too much.”

“It is a little hard,” admitted Christine.

“I’m illogically angry,” repeated Janelle, though I don’t think she’s “illogically” angry at all!

These sister wives aren’t going to feel any better when they catch this episode too and see Kody and Robyn in a hotel room off while they sit at home and trudge around a mountain — babysitting!

Nice, Kody, really nice… NOT!

— Bonnie Fuller

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

WithBonnie

Posted at 9:41 AM on May 24, 2011

I think what would have really angered me if I was one of the other sister wives, is the fact that none of them hardly got a honeymoon, not to mention much of a wedding either. He marries Robyn and has this big lavish wedding and long drawn out honeymoon, (that would have made me feel pretty unimportant).

Tatem

Posted at 3:58 AM on November 22, 2010

I get a really good laugh at Bonnie’s articles. Not because she’s funny (she’s not), but because no matter what anyone in the public eye does, she finds something wrong with it and goes on a 3+ paragraph snark infested tirade. Kody marries four women? “OMG PIG!” Kody takes Robyn on an 11 day honeymoon? “OMG INSENSITIVE MEANIE!” What Bonnie here, and the other three wives for that matter, fail to realize is the first three wives have had the past 20 or so years with Kody, while Robyn is JUST joining the family. If the other wives didn’t want to share their husband then maybe, ya know, they shouldn’t have built a polygamist family.

Jealousy is an awful emotion to feel; I’d put it at the top of the list next to grief and low self esteem. Robyn is Kody’s new, shiny “toy” and, just like a kid who gets a new toy, he’s going to want to play with it more than his old, worn out toys…at least for the first few months. In time, Robyn will lose her “newness” and become equal to the other wives.

sotrue

Posted at 12:32 PM on November 22, 2010

Right on you said it perfectly!:)

bonnie get real

Posted at 7:42 PM on November 21, 2010

Bonnie you write pointless fact-less crap. Do you think we are all dumb. You bring up Palin & Kate Gosselin daily in the most ridiculous ways. Palin talks about being free but her trip cost money, OMG did you really take 5 seconds to think I am so stupid to even write this. Colin & Alexis are outside playing not learning…um not allowed recess or exercise during home school Bonnie. Or Kody Brown leaves new baby to go on honeymoon…for real…he has like 14 kids and 4 wives. You want people to be outraged he left a new baby to go on his honey moon. At lease you stopped calling the Jenner Girls Kardashian’s…that took like 55 stories to get remedied. You single handedly have made me officially just fire HL. Not doing it anymore. If you hang around much longer it will prove that the ther are more gullible idiot’s alive then thinking people. Maybe you should write colorful children’s books…seems you would be good at fantasy and child play.

Diane G.

Posted at 12:13 PM on November 21, 2010

What did these women imagine their lives would be like when they entered into this lifestyle? But at the same time, I believe that as long as they are not hurting anyone or living off of taxpayer’s money, marriage between consenting adults is their business. ALL people should be able to be married to whomever they choose!!!!

SadObviousTruth

Posted at 12:45 PM on November 20, 2010

They are all consenting adults. The kids seem very well-adjusted and happy, unlike MILLIONS of kids living in single-parent (read: single-mother) homes where the only income is from minimum-wage type jobs.

Oh and yeah, the whole earth being flooded while a ship is built and pre-stocked with all the animals to repopulate after the flood. That’s completely believable.

Jack Steen

Posted at 11:15 AM on November 20, 2010

What do you people expect from worse-than-evangewlical Baptist kooks that are members of the mormon cult ? Do you know what else they believe ? SpaceShip Jesus !

These people are deluded dogs that rut like animals in heat. What do you expect from a gutter cult founded by an illkiterate rube that talked with angels and got messages from white salamanders ?

Pamela

Posted at 1:52 PM on November 22, 2010

Jack Steen Get your facts straight. These people are NOT members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. I wish every one would get this straight. As for our beliief’s. You are so silly. We do not believe in SpaceShip Jesus, & we are not a cult. I do enjoy being compared to a dog. I’ve never met any one, in the church, or out. Who rut’s like animals in heat. As for all of us being from the gutter. I’d rather be from the gutter than be from someone like you……..

Celeste

Posted at 9:12 AM on November 20, 2010

I don’t agree with the lifestyle at all.

I am divorced, but if I marry again, I would never share my husband with another woman.
What is the point in “Marriage”, a union between TWO PEOPLE, if he can have as many wives as he wants?

The only one benefiting from this rediculous arrangement??

The MAN. (DUH! Big surprise here.)

Cricket

Posted at 4:08 AM on November 20, 2010

They all deserve each other. Yes, Kody is a selfish cad but the ladies all choose to put up with him. I feel bad for the kids…they didn’t ask for this!

Contana

Posted at 9:50 PM on November 19, 2010

Face it ladies, the new wifey gets the attention because she is new. That’s what happens when you agree to share someone. What? You think he was going to stop at just 3 wives?

Maggie

Posted at 8:04 PM on November 19, 2010

I feel no sympathy for the three wives at home. They all signed up for this ridiculous lifestyle and agreed to share a tool like Kody. I feel for the kids born into this freak show. One man can’t work full-time and give four wives and sixteen children what they deserve emotionally IMO.

lunker

Posted at 7:44 PM on November 19, 2010

And that’s why polygamy is stupid and wrong. The four ‘wives’ will never be treated equally, as they deserve to be. The newest ‘wife’ will receive the most attention, until a new future ‘wife’ comes along. And what about the kids? There’s no way their father can give each of them the love and guidance they deserve and require.