Is Miley Cyrus Dating Nickelodeon Star, Avan Jogia? EXCLUSIVE!

Thu, November 18, 2010 4:15pm EST by 41 Comments

A Miley insider gives HollywoodLife.com the inside scoop on the 17-year-old starlet’s burgeoning new relationship!

Between Nick Jonas, Justin Gaston and Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus has been surrounded by serious relationships — and now rumors are swirling she has started to date Nickelodeon star Avan Jogia!

A Miley insider tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively the 17-year-old Disney star has “been hanging out and getting closer” with Avan, 18. But don’t expect them to become an official item in the next week.

“Miley wants to be officially single for her birthday (Nov. 23) and just have fun with whomever she hangs out with,” our source says. “She is for sure all about being young and having fun.”

And speaking of fun, Miley and Avan Jogia have been seen together on three different occasions in October, even though they have really tried to keep things on the down low! First there was a lunch date Oct. 28. Then, both of them attended a Halloween party together. On top of all that, Avan had an awkward interview with Tiger Beat about the alleged relationship saying, “We’re hanging out, but I don’t really have to much to say about that.”

Do you think Miley should move on with Avan so quickly after Liam, or should she hold off on a new relationship? Sound off below!

Russ Weakland

Jennifer

Posted at 8:04 PM on December 31, 2011

WAT U KIDDIN ?Avon is f’ckin hot and miley is a bich so yeah Avon shuld b w/ me instead omg wtf

Jazz

Posted at 2:36 PM on December 26, 2011

listen u all just shut up avan jogia and miley cyrus r fine if they like each other then its fine. its nt ur life is it???? nw mind ur own beeswax n stp gettin involved in this

aisha

Posted at 7:34 AM on December 16, 2011

most people dont want miley and avan to be a couple (right) i think that to. they are so not a good couple i didnt even think that someone like avan jogia would date miley they are just not right. i think he should just wait until the right girl shows up! ;p i hope you read this avan jogia…

Dilon

Posted at 12:56 AM on November 5, 2011

No he deserver more than a stripper he needs
someone who wony sell her body to other people

aisha

Posted at 7:14 AM on December 16, 2011

i accept

liz

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 22, 2011

Avan deserves better. r u kidding? miley! she is horrible. stick to Victoria. dump miley!avan, u know u deserve better than this. think wisely cause u and miley together just makes me want to puke. its true.

lidia

Posted at 9:24 PM on August 2, 2011

i love love love miley cyrus but eep it as it is
miley and liam and victoria and avan thats how it
is thats how it should be<3

Erika

Posted at 10:06 PM on July 31, 2011

Well , , ii Hate To Admit But ‘Avan Jogia, Shouldnt Date ‘Miley Cyrus, / Not Because ii Dont Like Her ( because ii Do Like Her ) But Because She Made The “Cuttest” Couple With ‘Liam Hemsworth, . ; & ii Love ‘Avan Joqia, But He Should Date ‘Victoria Justice, Because They Are Like . . . BestFriends & iT Kinda’ Seems Like ‘Victoria Justice, Has A Thinq For Him &’ Plus _They Make An Adorable Couple . #This is Just My Opinion. . . But AnyWays ii Love You Avan &’ Miley , !<3

avanrocks

Posted at 7:45 PM on July 6, 2011

woah, no way!! first of all something about miley has always ticked me off.. her tenesse accent maybe? she should keep dating liam! and as for avan, i absoloutely love him. he makes victorious SO much better than it already is. he’s so very desirable <3 he SO shouldnt go out with miley. no way. not a good couple at all. she's ended so many relationships, and they're just a break-up waiting to happen. HE DOESNT DESERVE HER. if you ask me, avan and ariana grande make an amazing couple ;) but thats just me…

FunnyBunny216

Posted at 11:47 PM on June 24, 2011

My god when did Miley Cyrus get so gross! She used to be a good role model to girls, and now if anyone follows her lifestyle they’ll be screwd and pregnant at 15!!!

Shelby

Posted at 11:30 PM on June 24, 2011

I think Avan is super-cute and a good actor who should NOT be going out with Miley. He deserves better!!!!!!

jessica

Posted at 3:58 PM on June 23, 2011

Avan should stick with his instict. But if he wants a slutty smoker then Miley is his girl. But i think he should be with Victory Justice.

POST COMMENTS ON THIS!!!!!!!

Ni$hkaBee

Posted at 7:28 PM on December 29, 2011

I don’t want Avan to date Miley or Victoria. He should date Elizabeth Gillies!!!

jessica

Posted at 3:52 PM on June 23, 2011

I think Avan should NOT date miley. she is not good for him. He can do much better. Like he should date victory just saying that is my opinion

Addison

Posted at 5:36 PM on June 16, 2011

I think Avan and Miley should not date he can do better then that. Plz do

jOnDi

Posted at 2:12 AM on May 18, 2011

My GOD! they cant be together I want AVAN JOGIA AND VICTORIA JUSTICE,Avan, if you can read this Im telling you, please court Victoria Justice, u too will be a GOOD COUPLE, when victoria justice will be your girlfriend, your LOVESTORY will be a hit, here in the philippines.. So please AVAN. PLEASE! or if u dont want Victoria Justice, you can court me instead. HAHA :)) just joking. But Avan Im telling you please court victoria justice. :)

Addison

Posted at 5:38 PM on June 16, 2011

Yes that’s what am saying

batet01

Posted at 1:21 AM on April 16, 2011

i really like miley ang i like avan and victoria justice will be dating

courtnie

Posted at 2:18 PM on March 29, 2011

i think miley cyrus and avan jogia should date i love you avan your sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot

sabrina

Posted at 9:00 PM on February 14, 2011

miley sould just stay with her boyfriend that she goingg out she is really going out with whale jeydon and his brother is kyle wale they are twins miley is just needs to stop doing this to guys if she is not happy with her boyfriend now then she should break up with him and go for another guy god!!!??? and im just looking what miley dose because i dont like her i dont like any famous people i hate hem all i just hang picture with of most of the famous people for i can fit in with others but really im just really go at acing and modeal just cheak out my picture on my facebook!!!!???/

akadivaprincess100

Posted at 11:34 AM on January 27, 2011

I REALLY THINK MILEY CYRUS IS DATING AVAN JOGIA,BUT THEY MAKE A GOOD COUPLE 2TOGETHER.SO THAT’S GREAT!!!!BUT MILEY CYRUS I REALLY THINK U SHULDN’T SMOKE YUR TOO PRETTY 4 DAT ND DAT’S NT VERY NICE TO DO.SO PLEZ DNT DO DAT 2 YUR FANS.OK ND THANK U 4 YUR TIME!!!! ;)

CubanftwxD

Posted at 9:37 PM on January 6, 2011

Im totally agree with natasha AVAN DESERVES BETTER THAN MILEY!! I like her before (but no for Avan anyway) but now she is not that good.An I want Avan to be with Victoria they will made such a BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!!!! xD well that is all and just to say the truth I LOVE MILEY 2 but I think she is NOT RIGHT FOR AVAN!! xoxoxo ;)

natasha

Posted at 6:43 PM on January 2, 2011

WHAT? SHE deserves better? No, HE deserves better. He doesn’t need some slutty 18 year old ruining his career. HE is such an amazing person, not to metion hot. Just cause she became a slut doesn’t mean he has to be with her. Shame. Don’t do this to yourself Avan!

blahhh

Posted at 6:58 PM on November 22, 2010

Ohh ggawd. ” she wants to be single for her 18th birthday next week ” which was yesterday.
She has become the new Lindsay Lohan/Paris Hilton. slutty and just nasty.

Hahaha

Posted at 2:35 AM on December 5, 2010

Soooo true!!!

MarcelloLionelMessi

Posted at 7:37 AM on November 19, 2010

Oh come on!I can’t really understand why there is much material about Miley!!I’m following her life from my little Italy every single day. because I love her, her characteristics and her behaviours..and her songs too!
I don’t understand why somebody is blaming her dressing styles, such as indian Bindi or braless dresses like EMA..ok, she’s young and if somebody remembers her as the little Hannah Montana, I believe he’s wrong and this is the wrong way to see her..come on, look at her!She has grown up soooo much and she’s sooo cute and beautiful!!And unfortunately she knows it!!
I don’t know why some doctors/analysts or psichiatrists judge her way to live..she’s a 17 years old with all the world on his hands..she made very different experiences comparing to her friends and lived in a totally different world!!She’s not a normal 17 years old!
Remember Brit, Christina..take a look to Rihanna now..
You have America and please, remember that it’s cool…I’d love to have what you have and talk about new fiancees, gossips and so on…Want to come to Italy and always hear about Mafia, murders, family murders and so on?!?!
By the way, I think she has the right to date somebody…after all the teenager stories she had with spotlight people..I believe she needs someone different..!!
I’ll always love her!!!

Chris

Posted at 11:32 PM on November 18, 2010

It’s no surprise to me that you missed the first time they were seen together. It was in a video from Oct. 17 in which Cyrus was shot confronting two wreckless driving paps. At the beginning of the vid you can clearly see Jogia trying to melt into the background and not be seen or at least not be noticed. Many other publications and sites commented at the time on that, but I’m not surprised that Hollywood Life seems to have missed it, as you guys, especially Bonnie, seem to miss so many facts and then you back track by making things up.

zoidberg

Posted at 5:40 PM on November 18, 2010

is anna the source I hate het

Julia

Posted at 5:28 PM on November 18, 2010

Oh yeah!!!! Cute couple :)

Megan Harmon

Posted at 9:48 PM on July 5, 2011

Hey Julia!!! What have you been smokin?!?!?! No way!!! HE deserves WAY better.