Have you ever dreamt about having sex with Jake Gyllenhaal? Your prayers have been answered!
…Sort of. In Jake Gyllenhaal‘s latest drama Love & Other Drugs, you’ll at least get to WATCH him strip down and get it on with Anne Hathaway (lucky girl) in multiple steamy love scenes!
Besides the sex factor, Love & Other Drugs is a genuinely moving love story about a couple who dealing with the consequences of a terminal illness. Jake’s character Jamie falls in love with Anne’s Maggie who, as just 26 years old, is has been diagnosed with Stage 1 Parkinson’s disease. The movie follows Jamie and Maggie as they face the toughest question of their lives: Are they really meant to be together?
Here are the five most important reasons to check out Love & Other Drugs:
- You get to see sexy Jake practically naked!
- There are multiple intense sex scenes.
- It might be sappy, but what girl doesn’t love a movie where the ‘player’ evolves into the best catch ever?
- Jamie & Maggie’s make a sex tape! Sure it’s gross to think about being filmed in the most intimate of moments, but this short home-made clip will actually make you cry. Seriously.
- Jamie’s brother (Josh Gad) gets caught, um, pleasuring himself to his Jamie’s sex tape! So awkward. And so gross.
Watch the trailer for the Love & Other Drugs below, and be sure to check out in theaters Nov. 24: