Kate Gosselin Tells Her Troubled Kids They're Going To Be Sent Away Like Their Dogs!

Wed, November 17, 2010 9:50am EDT by 57 Comments

INFphoto.com
This is crazy! Here’s another reason Kate Gosselin is a terrible mom. She told her eight kids — who are all on probation at school — they’re not going to heaven! And she’s blaming the kids teachers for their bad behavior!

How awful is this? After two of Kate Gosselin‘s sextuplets, Alexis and Collin, 6, got expelled from their private school for misbehaving in class, she threatened all eight of her kids, telling them, “they wouldn’t get into heaven and Jesus doesn’t love bad people,” a source tells Us Weekly. But if that isn’t bad enough, Kate continued her rant adding that they would be “sent away like [their former dogs] Shoka and Nala if they didn’t change their behavior.” Isn’t she taking this a little too far?

Did growing up on camera lead to their expulsion?

Instead of realizing the root of the problem — the kids are obviously acting out since her divorce from ex Jon Gosselin and because of the pressures of having every moment of their lives filmed by TV cameras – Kate is blaming everybody else. “Jon blames Kate for not being home,” says the insider. “He says they’re hitting because that’s how Kate taught them to deal with problems — yelling and hitting.” How can we forget Kate’s constant jabs at Jon on the Jon & Kate Plus 8 interview couch?

Kate gives her kids stale food for lunch!

“TV and stardom aside, divorce can wreck havoc on a child and sometimes manifest through misbehavior,” psychotherapist Jonathan Alpert tells HollyBaby.com. “Throw into the mix all the hoopla of being reality TV stars and the product of a highly publicized upbringing and subsequent divorce, and you’re bound for trouble.” An insider tells Us magazine that both parents are to blame: “They get no parenting from either Jon or Kate. They’re left to figure things out for themselves.” It’s hard not to feel sorry for those poor children.

Eric Roberts says Kate needs anger management classes!

But Kate isn’t feeling much compassion. Not only is she threatening her children, but her attitude is the same toward their private school officials. “She’s told them, ‘I pay a lot of money to send my kids here; you fix the problem.'” For now, Alexis and Collin are being taught by private tutors, but there are claims that Kate plans on homeschooling the two kids herself — OK! magazine is reporting that she was spotted at a Fed Ex office copying lesson plans over the weekend. Uh-oh. They’re in trouble!

–Leigh Blickley

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Real People

Posted at 6:24 AM on November 18, 2010

wonder what it will take for the kate sycophants to see the facts for her greed and poor/rude character ………….. kate has screwed the kids and here worshipers still defend her …….. enablers are always the same – blame everyone by themselves for the lack of reality …………. or all the defenders and namecallers, really kate trying to work the victim angle

Tracy

Posted at 12:41 AM on November 18, 2010

Stephanie, these are the same people who read National Inquier and actually BELIEVE what they read lol. Pity them. I wouldn’t waste your time defending Kate to ignorant, naive, hateful people who actually think THEY could do a better job than Kate. Aw, wouldn’t we all love to be “perfect” like them. You can tell by their comments they haven’t a clue what it is like raising one or two children let alone 8 very spirited ones. Alone! Trust me, if they had 8 children and had the choice to either raise their kids in poverty or do a reality show to provide a comfortable and fun life style for their kids – they would do it in a heart beat. Those kids are able to experience so much more than the average child. More than their children ever will. These ” Kate haters” are projecting their own poor Parenting skills onto Kate. Scapegoating. It relieves some of their guilt. I’m quite positive they don’t spend even an 8th of the amount of time Kate spends with her kids. She gives them the right balance of love, attention and discipline. If any of these um “perfect” (ha) parents here, IF any of them actually ARE “Parents”,(doubtful)and can not admit that they’ve ever lost their patience and felt stressed raising just one child – they are liars AND delusional. Its a “REALITY” show, not “Leave it to Beaver” And the reality is Kate Gosslin is an EXCELLENT Mom trying to raise EIGHT young children ALONE and dealing with many more challenges and pressures than any of these poor, miserable Kate haters could begin to comprehend. Pity their ignorance.

Not_A_Sheeple

Posted at 1:53 AM on November 18, 2010

Tracy you are clearly over-invested in Kate Gosselin and out of line calling people who are critical of her “ignorant”, “Liars”, “delusional”, etc. Please, get help.

Molly

Posted at 3:51 AM on November 18, 2010

Tracey…did you actually read my comments? If you did you would realize my concerns are for the children and my hope that Kate would somehow understand that this kind of media attention directed at her kids is not entertainment. This door was opened by Kate, she must be the one who closes that door. If she wishes to pursue her career in this venue, and CNN, FOX, TLC, ABC, CBS, etc., wish to hire her without her children, all the more power to Kate. Obviously you think she has the talent, so who knows, perhaps she does and I wish her the best. With respect to reading the rags…never read or bought and issue. Having said this, I do not believe everything I hear, and try to use my own good judgment regarding all information presented. However, I do want to be an advocate for these children, yes, they’ve had opportunities that other children will never experience, but at what price…and what emotional cost…time will tell. Tracey you are right, I don’t have eight children…I do have children, one of my children is disabled and at times I do believe that the emotional and financial stress involved with his care is equal to or perhaps surpasses that of having 8 healthy children, and I do spend more then an 8th of my time with him…you see, he will never “grow up” I will always be his mommie, even when he is 50, if I’m blessed and he lives that long. I am not a liar and I am not delusional and I don’t hate Kate. I believe all children are a gift to be respected, loved and protected, which is why I felt compelled to “post” which is something I’ve never done…Tracey, please don’t “pity my ignorance”, but I will make a suggestion to enhance your knowledge…visit your local childrens hospital when you feel the need to make a comment on the “challenges and pressures” of parenting, this is where the REALLY HARD STUFF exists, look, learn, listen…then maybe you and kate will count your blessings and be truly thankful…

Kristin

Posted at 9:16 AM on November 19, 2010

I dont know why you would even waste your time defending a woman who would not and does not give a rats rear end about you ! and no , I dont believe everyone if given the chance would expose their kids such as she has for money , in even suggesting that everyone would do the same is saying we would all sell out our kids for the right price , disgusting!! Funny as well…for someone who is supposedly always with her kids is photographed alot with out them . If anyone is curious to see what a great parent she is watch the shows…self explanatory !

roxy

Posted at 10:35 AM on November 18, 2010

Tracy you and the sheeple are a bunch of hypocrites.All you care about is seeing the next show and enjoying yourselves. It’s all about your entertainment.You couldn’t care less about these unhappy little kids.You thinkl o them as actors in a good soap opera..Never have I seen a sheeple realising that these are REAL KID not kid-actors.You were entertained by Mady’s outbursts(clearly upset adn starving for attention chiuld).You were entertained by Collin being constipated on TV,on Joel being sick and placed on a laundry room floor,on Alexis being terriefied during her denstist visit,on the children sitting in their vomit on a boat,on Mady being terrified of heights yet being dragged by Jon up that cliff while in California and the list goes on and on.Shame on you all!

Linda

Posted at 7:09 PM on November 18, 2010

Oh, Tracy honey, I don’t THINK I could do a better job than Kate, I KNOW I could and I DID.

Angela Baby

Posted at 11:53 PM on November 17, 2010

Kate used to go to my Church and I believe she would say that stuff about Jesus not loving bad people and not going to Heaven. She is known locally as not being a very nice person, demanding, rude and controlling.

really

Posted at 12:24 AM on November 18, 2010

Ya right, Kate does not know you. For years people have said I went to the same church, but not one of them has ever come out in the public and put their picture and article anywhere. When you do this, I might believe you.

Champ

Posted at 7:28 PM on November 17, 2010

Worst Mother EVER.
Just a complete and total HAG.

Susan

Posted at 7:18 PM on November 17, 2010

Oh for crying out loud. Even if she was with her kids 24/7 there would be issues with her kids. She is a SINGLE MOM WITH EIGHT OUTGOING KIDS !!!!

I would just love to see how calm the nay sayers would be if they were in the same situation!

GJ

Posted at 7:52 PM on November 17, 2010

It’s not about nay saying it’s about FACTS. Kate never takes responsibility for anything. Single mother or not, there is a right and wrong way to teach your kids and they’re taking after Kate’s way. She hits the kids, she yells CONSTANTLY and she’s a ball of negative energy. That mother from Quints by Surprise doesn’t yell and go crazy and she has 6 kids. Michelle Duggar is calm yet assertive with her kids so Kate should take notes. She needs to pull her head out of her ass long enough to realize she’s NOT PERFECT!

melinda mae

Posted at 8:13 PM on November 18, 2010

She is NOT a single mom.

Last time I checked, Jon was very much alive and sharing custody. Last time I checked, there was a bodyguard to carry her purses. Last time I checked, there were nannies meeting the kids at the school bus.

Wait maybe you’re right. Yeah, on second thought, most single moms I know have nannies, a bodyguard and an ex husband who willingly shares custody.

Single mom. heh heh. Riiiiiight.

PastorsWife

Posted at 7:05 PM on November 17, 2010

Ah@jj…so true! Of course it’s “the teachers’ fault”, they aren’t capable to teach, just like Tony/ DWTS was incapable of teaching “correctly”.

PastorsWife

Posted at 7:03 PM on November 17, 2010

Stephanie…LEIGH BLICKLEY wrote this article. Kindly get your facts straight….and, also Please go throw your tantrum, elsewhere.

jj

Posted at 6:43 PM on November 17, 2010

Ha! And you thought Kate was going to blame Jon! It’s the teacher’s fault. They’re not experienced enough to handle 6 kids…. LOL

Kate isn’t bright enough to know that a classroom doesn’t just include her 6 kids..

Lisa

Posted at 6:41 PM on November 17, 2010

These poor kids…neither Mom nor Dad is up to their job. Maybe someone should see if the Duggards want 8 more…

Linda

Posted at 7:05 PM on November 18, 2010

LOL, good call Lisa!

Save 8

Posted at 6:54 PM on February 7, 2011

Who are the Duggards, never heard of them.

anon

Posted at 6:24 PM on November 17, 2010

@Molly and NoUse4Kate: You both are 100% correct. Stephanie obviously does not care for the welfare of those poor kids. Stephanie needs to watch all the shows over again and pay more attention, that means really look and listen to fake Kate. Stephanie has a very poor judge of character and it only takes half a brain cell to see Kate for what she is, a lying,controlling, self-centred, materialistic and immature human being.

For the Eight

Posted at 6:24 PM on November 17, 2010

The bi-line on this story reads “leigh blickley” not Bonnie, Stephanie.

Who exactly are you griping at? Bonnie didn’t write the story! Nor was she the source, I’d imagine.

BethCarson

Posted at 6:07 PM on November 17, 2010

I don’t know how you know Kate so well, Leigh Blickley, writer of this article…but good commentary. It’s obvious Jon is not the source, now if “the source” told USweekly that both Jon and Kate are neglectful parents. People talk, whether it’s small towns, big cities, public school or private. It’s gossip. Most people can’t help themselves. Kate is never around that school, stuck them on the bus their first day of Kindergarten (most parents I know take their kids the first day, even working parents will take the day off)which leads me to believe there are a few moms/parents at that school that can’t stand Kate. Folks, it’s not a christian school (it’s a non religious independent private school) and even if it were some sort of faith based school it wouldn’t matter. PEOPLE GOSSIP…especially if they can’t stand a shrew.

bristol p

Posted at 6:06 PM on November 17, 2010

Crazy religious issues aside, the rest of us need to stop paying attention to her! There’s nothing special about her, and if the fame is making her kids worse then WE have an obligation to stop giving them attention. I swear, it’s Michael Jackson all over again… He didn’t go crazy in a vacuum people!

Roy

Posted at 6:02 PM on November 17, 2010

I just like Kate’s boobs.

bristol p

Posted at 6:00 PM on November 17, 2010

The woman is dumber than a pile of rocks, what is she going to teach them? They already picked up her habit of bullying.

josette

Posted at 5:25 PM on November 17, 2010

Go Stephanie,this is trash..Kate needs to keep a low profile and stay with her children … They need their Mom/Mother..They all need time to heal..Pray for them not trash them..

Stephanie

Posted at 5:10 PM on November 17, 2010

Hey, Bonnie INF has a story up that says that one of the dogs is back. What do you have to say about that? Why don’t you get on that, ASAP. :)

Molly

Posted at 6:57 PM on November 17, 2010

Stephanie…please explain to us why and how you think these children have benefited emotionally from being on this show? Why do you think it’s such a great thing to have one of their dogs returned and it should be reported immediately…when the dogs should have never been removed in the first place, who does this…gives a child a pet, then says “Nope, too much work for me” they have to go! What kind of message is this sending, as long as you comply with my rules and play the game my way, you’re a keeper! Somehow I missed this parenting class.

Stephanie

Posted at 4:57 PM on November 17, 2010

It’s clear that people don’t see that their constant bullying of Kate isn’t going to help anyone, not Kate, not the children – what it’s probably doing is pushing Kate to the brink. One day, maybe she’ll crack under all the scrutiny, and you all won’t even realize that it’s YOU who has “blood” on their hands. It’s a shame. And you won’t even think to blame yourselves. You’ll drive her to the edge and then say, “see, this is proof that she shouldn’t be raising her own children.”

Disgusting and oblivious – that’s what you are.

NoUse4Kate

Posted at 5:30 PM on November 17, 2010

Stephanie, you have no pity for the children, but all the pity in the world for K8. I hope that you do not have children as you obviously have no problem with her parenting style. The gum incident was not an isolated incident. Go back through and watch how she ignored her child who was in pain so she could pick out furniture, then she left a child on the laundry room floor because he was sick, she grabs the kids by the arm like they are the garbage can, she abused her husband publicly, hit him, demeaned him, ripped him apart on national TV, etc. The list could go on and on. Glad that I do not know you in real life if this is what you consider acceptable.

For those who will jump on the comment I made about Jon, turn the table. If a man ever did to her what she did to him everyone would be in an uproar and scream abuse. Emotional and physical abuse is not just an issue that women deal with.

Molly

Posted at 5:45 PM on November 17, 2010

I want to help the children, as a result I don’t watch the show. I know these children love both their parents, I want Kate to be the best mother she can be,her children need her. However, she has made a mistake by continuing to film. Especially after the seperation…you cannot realistically expect not to have your life scrutinized when you expose yourself and your kids to reality TV. In regards to “bullying” Kate herself has given the world documented examples of that on her own. I don’t hate Kate…I was responding to your comments and I don’t enjoy bringing up Kate’s old history, I for one wish that these incidents never occurred. My hope in posting is perhaps that some people might realize that by being dedicated fans of K plus 8 you are perpetuating this media circus, this family needs to heal without everyone watching. Kate unfortunately has made the decision to continue regardless of the damage it is doing to her image as well as her children. I don’t want her to “crack”…I want her be here for her kids. Just let it all go Kate, I know you remember when life was simplier…it’s just not worth it…

make

Posted at 6:15 PM on November 17, 2010

Poor Kate —-she always comes out the VICTIM.

kowski

Posted at 4:14 PM on November 17, 2010

I hope you like being sued

Stephanie

Posted at 3:37 PM on November 17, 2010

You should be ashamed of yourself for continuing to print this trash about Kate. I don’t know what’s wrong with you, Bonnie. There was a time (a long time ago) when you were a Toronto journalist, and I thought you had a soul and a conscience. I don’t think that anymore. You are hurting these children. You have a child – I wonder how you’d feel if you were scrutinized this way, if people printed awful stories about you. All for the mighty dollar. You are willing to do this for money.

Remember where you came from, and the career you once had, and stop doing this sensationalized and hurtful tabloid trash. Stand up for something, Bonnie, the way you used to. It’s never too late to do the decent thing and become a better person, who wouldn’t destroy a Mother so that your site makes money.

Molly

Posted at 4:23 PM on November 17, 2010

Stephanie…I don’t believe everything I read, however, it has been confirmed that two of the children have been expelled. Have you ever watched K plus 8…there are many examples of Kates poor parenting forever documented. I stopped watching after Colin got gum on his favourite teddy and Kate screamed directly into his ear that she was going to throw away his beloved stuffy. Hummm, let’s talk about the “all mighty dollar” shall we, Kate has willingly exposed her children to the world for the sake of $$$$. Please, please, please don’t use the “she needs to support 8 kids” excuse it’s getting really old. There are many large families and families with disabled children who cope financially without selling their children’s childhood to the highest bidder. I have no issues with Kate pursuing a career in the media on her own, just don’t include the kids, they clearly need just to be children and not Kate’s 8 little puppets. Stephanie, it’s never to late to do the decent thing and become a better person, who wouldn’t support and mother who has destroyed her children’s private lives for the sake of money…maybe Kate will listen to you.

micara

Posted at 4:44 PM on November 17, 2010

Here-hear, Molly. I ditto what you say.

Stephanie

Posted at 4:52 PM on November 17, 2010

Will Bonnie listen to me? If you think Kate is bad, (you seem to enjoy bringing up ancient history in order to support your hatred of Kate, as if because she lost her temper 3 years ago, she hasn’t learned how to control herself and continues to do so – that’s not a well supported theory – but it’s one that hateful people cling to in order to keep trashing Kate) what do you think of Bonnie, a once respected journalist, stooping to printing ugly rumors, articles that are written to trash a mother of 8 without any proof that she’s doing any of the things that she’s doing, just the word of a “source” who obviously has no concern for the children, and wants people to think they are emotionally abused by their mother. The tabloids are the ones doing the abusing, while Kate is being the best mother she can, and trying to contend with everyone judging her.

Jane

Posted at 4:34 PM on November 17, 2010

The only person destroying Kate’s portrayed image as a mom and decent human being is Kate Gosselin herself. She is neither a good mother, nor even a good person. It is true that 2 of her younger children have been expelled from their private school for hitting other children and bullying behavior. Kate’s response is to blame school officials and the kids, but not even bother examining her own behavior.

HW

Posted at 4:42 PM on November 17, 2010

Why not turn your righteous indignation on Kate for selling her children for the almighty dollar? She has sold her children’s privacy for a lifestyle she believes she deserves. Those children have had their most embarrassing and vulnerable moments televised and published on the web because Kate sold them like a circus act.

She has disparaged their father publicly, slapped him and ridiculed him in front of the kids. She has ridiculed her children publicly and alienated them from all family members who loved them.

Is that how YOU believe children should be raised?

BillMurray

Posted at 5:36 PM on November 17, 2010

Stephanie she is doing it because it makes money. All of these haters here bring in ad dollars every time Kate’s name is mentioned.

bristol p

Posted at 6:02 PM on November 17, 2010

Awwwww c’mon Steph, ya know you enjoy reading about your idol, cept the truth is hurting isn’t it. Hahahahaha..Your idol is falling flat on her face and it’s because the truth is coming out

make

Posted at 6:14 PM on November 17, 2010

Give it a break. This needs to be exposed.

PastorsWife

Posted at 6:58 PM on November 17, 2010

May I ask how old you are, Stephanie? It’s just getting to be a little obvious that you must not have children and have never taken any parenting education or child DEVELOPMENT type classes. How could someone in their right AND educated mind think it’s good for young children to be on a reality tv show?!

SmartMom

Posted at 3:37 PM on November 17, 2010

I wonder how much Jon got paid for this made up story?

Unbiased Observer

Posted at 4:02 PM on November 17, 2010

How do you know it’s made up?

SmartMom

Posted at 5:29 PM on November 17, 2010

One of the dogs is living at the property. Check your facts people.

Maggie

Posted at 3:28 PM on November 17, 2010

Little do the Gosselin kids know that being sent to Shoka and Nala’s breeder would be the best thing that could happen to them. Most dog breeders have far more caring and compassion than their parents.

Evan

Posted at 3:22 PM on November 17, 2010

Kate Gosselin is a certifiable whack-job who has no business being a mother to anything. We’ve seen enough of her shenanigans, control-freak behavior, demands, digust, and whining on the show to know that she is a piss poor excuse for a mother, and those poor kids need help.
She needs her head examined, and deep psychological help because she is sick sick sick, and she is emotionally hurting 8 innocent children.
Why a judge would give her primary custody is insanity.

colloctor

Posted at 1:23 PM on November 17, 2010

Those kids need to be taken away from that witch!!! I can not wait for Maddy’s tell all. It will be a run away best seller UNLIKE anything Kate has tried to sell. Beth did the first book, kate faked her way through the other trash. ANY thing for the money.

Kates a Unt

Posted at 12:46 PM on November 17, 2010

This lines up perfectly with Kates Fundy upbringing!
Her Mom and Dad and lil sis Clairissa practice an odd form of Christianity.

It also lines up with that one episode of J&K+8 where Collin bumped his head and Kate told him it was Gods wrath from him misbehaving earlier.