Kate Gosselin Tells Her Troubled Kids They're Going To Be Sent Away Like Their Dogs!

Wed, November 17, 2010 9:50am EDT by 57 Comments

INFphoto.com
This is crazy! Here’s another reason Kate Gosselin is a terrible mom. She told her eight kids — who are all on probation at school — they’re not going to heaven! And she’s blaming the kids teachers for their bad behavior!

How awful is this? After two of Kate Gosselin‘s sextuplets, Alexis and Collin, 6, got expelled from their private school for misbehaving in class, she threatened all eight of her kids, telling them, “they wouldn’t get into heaven and Jesus doesn’t love bad people,” a source tells Us Weekly. But if that isn’t bad enough, Kate continued her rant adding that they would be “sent away like [their former dogs] Shoka and Nala if they didn’t change their behavior.” Isn’t she taking this a little too far?

Did growing up on camera lead to their expulsion?

Instead of realizing the root of the problem — the kids are obviously acting out since her divorce from ex Jon Gosselin and because of the pressures of having every moment of their lives filmed by TV cameras – Kate is blaming everybody else. “Jon blames Kate for not being home,” says the insider. “He says they’re hitting because that’s how Kate taught them to deal with problems — yelling and hitting.” How can we forget Kate’s constant jabs at Jon on the Jon & Kate Plus 8 interview couch?

Kate gives her kids stale food for lunch!

“TV and stardom aside, divorce can wreck havoc on a child and sometimes manifest through misbehavior,” psychotherapist Jonathan Alpert tells HollyBaby.com. “Throw into the mix all the hoopla of being reality TV stars and the product of a highly publicized upbringing and subsequent divorce, and you’re bound for trouble.” An insider tells Us magazine that both parents are to blame: “They get no parenting from either Jon or Kate. They’re left to figure things out for themselves.” It’s hard not to feel sorry for those poor children.

Eric Roberts says Kate needs anger management classes!

But Kate isn’t feeling much compassion. Not only is she threatening her children, but her attitude is the same toward their private school officials. “She’s told them, ‘I pay a lot of money to send my kids here; you fix the problem.'” For now, Alexis and Collin are being taught by private tutors, but there are claims that Kate plans on homeschooling the two kids herself — OK! magazine is reporting that she was spotted at a Fed Ex office copying lesson plans over the weekend. Uh-oh. They’re in trouble!

–Leigh Blickley

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!

barbara harms

Posted at 6:05 PM on January 5, 2013

i would like to know about kate and jon gooselin plus 8. i want to know anout them living in same big house and jon lives in cabin near their house. it is nice to go to see them anyway .

Sara

Posted at 5:36 PM on April 12, 2012

I think that Kate is just having trouble being divorced and having to raise 8 kids and wants the best to her beautiful cute children Jon should be helping her with her problems. Kate Gosselin loves her children and I do to and she would be heartbroken if she gets her kids taken away from her. I say if Jon doesn’t help her who will? I wish i could help her now. This is a message for Kate Gosselin if she ever looks at this: Kate I loved your shows I miss watching your kids I would love to see you guys in real life I love all your kids when I watched your show it breaks my heart to know what is happening to you I wish you the best I want your kids to grow up happy and healthy in one episode you saw one of the boys I think it was Joel you saw him happy and told him you live to see him that way don’t you want to see all your kids like that I really want to meet you an your kids but until you and Jon grow up I only want the best for your kids I love your kids like family. Until you get your acts together I want to take care of your kids! Your kids mean a lot to me I want them to be part of my family because I love them all of them all 8 cutest kids on tv and maybe earth I miss your show! :(

Armando

Posted at 7:41 PM on January 4, 2011

Shut up everyone… children now days do whatever day want. She is doing everything she can as a single mother to protect her children from becoming bad. She is not spanking them or chocking them like some crack head moms. The children are traumatized from the recent divorced.

r richardson

Posted at 10:38 PM on November 19, 2010

IT’S A SHAME WE DARE USE COUNSELORS, DOCTORS, ETC WHEN IF YOU COULD ONLY BOTTLE THE “GENIOUS” OF THESE PEOPLE WHO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT 9 PEOPLE WHO LIVE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, AT MOST APICTURE A WEEK, AND ONLY INFORMATION FROME PEOPLE CLOSE TO KATE WHO ACCORDING TO OUR GENIOUSES HAVE NO FRIENDS OR FAMILY TO HAVE ANY CLOSE ANYTHINGS MUCH LESS THAT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT KATE AND THE 8. THESE SAME GENIUSES CAN LOOK AT A PICTURE WITH JON AND THE KIDS AND SEE CHILDREN HAPPY WHEN THERE IS NOT A SMI;E IN THE WHOLE BUNCH AND JON IS TOO BUSY “TEXTING” TO BE GIVING ANY ATTENTION. GUESS WE’LL JUST HAVE TO USE OUR COMMON SENSE AND PAY ATTENTION TO PROFESSIONALS WHO ACT IN A PROFESSIONAL ,

Sam

Posted at 6:46 PM on November 19, 2010

Kids are not born with a job. These kids never asked to be born, Kate insisted on having all of them implanted because she wanted multiples. If you can’t afford that many, don’t have them in the first place. This was a scam planned to get freebies and attention. It became a show and got them all sort of perks and Kate got addicted. This bitch lets the nannies raise her kids, they are just her co-stars when the cameras roll. Let John and Aunt Jody take care of them. At least they love them.

Anne

Posted at 6:49 PM on November 20, 2010

kate gets what she deserves

ToraBora

Posted at 7:42 AM on November 18, 2010

Oh!no and to threaten the children makes it worse for them..Child service should ck on the childrens,and if that so they should take all the children away until mom& dad grows up..