Justin Bieber Flashes His Abs At Rihanna & She Tweets: They're 'Sexy!'

Wed, November 17, 2010 10:01am EDT by 11 Comments
Getty Images (2)

Getty Images (2)

Is Rihanna taking Kim Kardashian’s place as Justin’s No. 1 cougar? Sad!

We all know Justin Bieber, 16, had a huge crush on Rihanna, 22, for years — getting to kiss her on the cheek in Dec. 2009 was a high point of his young career — but he took it a step further when he showed her the goods… in public! “Justin Bieber just flashed me his abs in the middle of a restaurant!” Rihanna, xx, tweeted Nov. 16. “Wow! He actually had a lil 6 pack! Sexy,lol!” She also gave her tweet the hashtag “#Beliebersplzdontkillme,” which is a fair thing to ask. (Remember the deah threats they sent Kim Kardashian?)

Check out more from our BFFs at Glamour.com!

1. Maggie Grace (Twilight’s New Vegetarian Vampire) Shows Us How to Wear Fall’s Florals
  2. How to Find Your Body’s Best Jeans
  3. Stars Share Their Worst DON’T Moments
  4. 39 of the Sparkliest Engagement Rings Ever

haley strattman

Posted at 3:35 PM on January 11, 2013

what in the world get some hotter pictures with justin beiber on all of them with zane off on one direction on them.

UdontNeedtoKnow

Posted at 11:55 AM on September 10, 2011

wow seriously now justin go flash ‘em to ur gf o_o rihanna’s response wasn’t so much into it she’s as old as his mother.. maybe a lil younger.. srry it took too late i get the news late cuz ********** that’s the reason

Laura

Posted at 2:31 PM on August 14, 2011

Woww I like Justin’s face, and NOT HIS MUSIC! Go Rihanna!~ I luvvv<3 her music!!!!!! :D

Beth

Posted at 6:01 AM on May 19, 2011

PEADO!

Joe Jonas's Girl

Posted at 5:10 PM on November 22, 2010

I don’t think that Justin doesn’t have a six pack. If he did I wouldn’t think that were sexy. JoeJonas’s six pack is sexier than Justin’s. I hate Justin because he. Stole the Jonas Brothers fans. The fans that dumped the Jonas Brothers for him aren’t true and loyal fans. I hate all of the fans that dumped the Jonas Brothers for him. I’m a true and loyal fan of the Jonas Brothers because I didn’t dump them for him. Justin has no talent compared to the Jonas Brothers. Justin sucks. He sounds like a girl. KB stands for the Jonas Brothers not for Justin Beaver. Justuin should be called Justin Beaver. The Jonas Brothers are way better than him. I don’t have Beaver Fever, I have Jonas Fever. Justin needs to die along with his fans. Justin is a bad role model for getting a tattoo. His fans need to realize that he has no talent and that he is a bad role model. I hate all of Justin’s fans. I hate Justin as much as Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus.

Lila

Posted at 4:12 PM on November 24, 2010

The Jonas Brothers lost their own fan with their own account , dont blame Justin , I stopped being a JB fan with the attitude Joe Jonas was having and the way they just kept jumping about and lost my respect.

Laura

Posted at 2:34 PM on August 14, 2011

okay really? Your nasty and weird obsession with the jonas brothers is stupid. The jonas brothers are the STUPIDEST, AND MOST UGLIEST people ever!!!!!!!! and your saying joe jonas is hot? yeah, right…more like NEVER! oh, and those people you hate that u listed at the bottom, are people with talent UNLIKE THE JONAS BROTHERS, and you need to realize that.

kendal

Posted at 12:35 AM on November 18, 2010

When will he flash me? :/

cupcake101

Posted at 2:27 PM on February 1, 2011

wow justin bieber abs are cuter then anything

CrazyMAMA

Posted at 7:53 PM on November 17, 2010

I love justin bieber….and kim k is nice :)

Mittzy

Posted at 11:38 AM on November 17, 2010

He is so sexy… I knew he had abbs…