KIRSTIN SAYS: Bristol, Jennifer & Kyle — This Is The Best 'DWTS' Final Group Ever!

Tue, November 16, 2010 10:50pm EDT by 67 Comments

Against all odds, Bristol Palin made it to the Dancing with the Stars finals and Brandy got the boot!

The shocked looks on everyone’s faces was priceless! Dancing with the Stars host Tom Bergeron announced Brandy was going home and Bristol Palin had made it to the finals — and the studio audience booed! The crowd at home, however, cheered. These are the most exciting final three contestants in Dancing with the Stars history: we have the talented kid, Kyle Massey; the old school diva, Jennifer Grey and America’s unexpected sweetheart, “Bristol The Pistol” Palin!

“I don’t think anyone in 11 seasons has had such a journey,” judge Len Goodman told the 20-year-old teen activist before the results were announced.

Judging from Maks’ and Brandy’s expressions when they found out they had be ousted by an under-qualified team, Len isn’t representative of everyone. Even the audience booed when Bristallion made the finals!

Do you think Bristol will be able to make it all the way to #1 — or will Jennifer’s talent or Kyle’s personality pull them to the top?

Email me! | Follow me on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

–Jenna Mullins with reporting by Nicole Fukuoka

Bristol Palin Confesses: ‘I’ve Slept With One Guy In My Life!’

Democrats Love Bristol Too & ‘All The Hard Work Has Paid Off!’

Watch Bristol Palin & ‘The Situation’ Tell Teens How To Avoid Getting Pregnant!

P.M.

Posted at 1:30 PM on November 17, 2010

I can’t stand Sarah Palin’s politics….BUT, Bristol was great.

I want her to dance MORE!!!

maria

Posted at 4:05 PM on November 17, 2010

SHE SUCKS AND GOT GOOD DANCERS KICKED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

mimi tholsted

Posted at 11:27 AM on November 17, 2010

I would not like to be in Bristol’s shoes today….wauh! this is politic nothing else ….no no no she cannot win, this bus pushed around has long gone ….she is still there it is faud, and I think her attitude has changed to ……no no no

ilona

Posted at 2:30 AM on November 18, 2010

i totally agree that her attitude has changed and not for the better.. Now she appears very cold and after smearing Maks’ name that “he doesnt like her” i am done with her…Its a shame.. i loved the show.

jerseygirldv

Posted at 10:31 AM on November 17, 2010

Barf! Clearly people are NOT voting on talent…
Otherwise Ms. Fat and Untalented teen mom would have been cut WEEKS ago!

cindy

Posted at 7:40 AM on November 17, 2010

When they announced the stars I said oh god really bristol? Another famewhore to boost her ignorant mother. But I have absolutely grown to love bristol the pistol. No she is absolutely not better in dancing than brandy but that’s what happens on this show. Emmett smith was a horrible dancer and he won!!!! It is not political that bristol has gone this far I hate that they are making this wonderful tv show that way. Its about fun and votes. Jennifer grey shouldn’t win either yea she’s a great dancer but clearly she iss a dancer and so is her father! Not fair. I would love to see kyle win the whole thing but I’d be happy with bristol too.

Roy

Posted at 3:27 AM on November 17, 2010

I think Bristol would prefer to have been eliminated. She never improved much, and she repeatedly said she was home sick and wanted to go home. Also, what else could Lynn say; you stink as a dancer? I don’t blame her for getting the most votes anymore than I blame her mother for getting votes. Why people vote the way they do is a mystery to me. I usually vote for the couple I think danced the best that night. I don’t think anyone voted for poor Bristol for that reason. Did you notice she wasn’t jumping for joy.

maria

Posted at 4:07 PM on November 17, 2010

YEAH BECAUSE SHE FAKING IT LMAO SHE JUST WANTS ATTENTION WHY ELSE ALL THE INTERVIEWS LIKE E NEWS I MISS MY SON WELL THEN TELL YOUR MOMMA TO QUIT FIX THE VOTES…

Bristol is a WHORE

Posted at 1:27 AM on November 17, 2010

Well…I didn’t get knocked up and have a child out of wedlock. Check. I am not whoring my daughter out for my own political gain. Check. I don’t know if it’s possible for me to “Get out of a station.” Check. I don’t spell it “trailor”. Check. I don’t have a backyard because I own a condo. Check and mate.

Typical ignorant trash; please think before you speak.

Randy Sox

Posted at 3:25 AM on November 17, 2010

Well lets see… Brandy also had a kid out of wedlock…check. Brandy killed someone, had to pay off the family and is still fighting the legal troubles…check. Both Brandy and Jennifer have danced a bunch in movies in their past… check.

Bristol is a fresh face and people like her.

shannon

Posted at 1:36 PM on November 17, 2010

FYI RANDY BRANDI DIDN’T KILL ANYONE ALSO SHE DIDN’T HAVE HER CHILD OUT OF WEDLOCK,HOW MANY MOVIES HAVE BRANDI BEEN IN TO DANCE, BEFORE YOU MAKE A REPLY GET YOUR DAMN FACTS RIGHT.

Bristol is a WHORE

Posted at 11:06 PM on November 17, 2010

Ha, when did I ever say I was for Brandy?

Ignorant trash, as always.

maria

Posted at 4:09 PM on November 17, 2010

YOU ARE AWESOME I LOVE YOU LOL I CANT STAND BRISTOL..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HER DANCING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO DOES HER MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111

AmericanVoter1

Posted at 1:25 AM on November 17, 2010

This is affirmative action for Bristol Palin. She’s advancing because of who she is, not because of her abilities. In fact, voters are violating a basic principle of American society – they are penalizing the other contestants, who have excelled and should be rewarded for their efforts, in favor of Bristol, who’s less deserving, to prove a political point.

Jack Smalls

Posted at 7:37 AM on November 17, 2010

Kind of like voting for an unqualified President just because he is black? Interesting.

floretta34

Posted at 9:28 AM on November 17, 2010

Obama is an Ivy League graduate did not even put on his application what race he is grades and brains talked baby! Sara Palin three different community colleges, like mother like daughter,Bristol knocked up teenager horrible dancer, Sarah Palin low IQ, unqualified for the position of the highest office of the world, unlike you millions know this she willl nerver sit in the oval office , racist that must really piss you off!

LOUISE

Posted at 1:23 AM on November 17, 2010

I CANT BELEIVE THAT SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ARE RUNNING BRISTOL AND SARAH PALIN DOWN TO THE GROUND!! THE RULES ARE SET UP BY DANCING WITH THE STARS!!,UNBELEIVABLE— MANY PEOPLE LOVE THE PALIN’S! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE SHOW –GET THE HELL OUT OF THAT STATION! DON’T WATCH!! ALSO WHY CALL BRISTOL “TRAILOR PARK TRASH” YOU MUST BE CALLING YOUR SELF THAT -CLEAN YOUR OWN BACK YARD!! THEY HAVE A GREAT LIFE AND PLENTY OF MONEY!!-TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR SELF –YOU LIBERAL–BECAUSE THE PALIN’S ARE MILLIONAIRES-I BET YOU ARE THE TRAILORS TRASH Queen YOU __ITCH!! GO SOUTH!

Youtool

Posted at 10:37 AM on November 17, 2010

Nice caps you screaming jackhole! It is overeacting fools like you that have time to type on your computer from YOUR TRAILER!

Claudette Issaquah WA

Posted at 1:14 AM on November 17, 2010

I can’t believe what happended tonight. A little slut is still on the show because of her bitch of a mother. What is wrong with America. This show used to be a lot of fun to watch but NO MORE. Dancing with the stars I hope your ratings go right to Alaska with Palin where they belong. This isn’t a dancing show any longer it’s a political throne for the Palin bitch.

Joe

Posted at 1:03 AM on November 17, 2010

Righhhhtttt.

There is no God, by the way. :)

Andy in Seattle

Posted at 12:55 AM on November 17, 2010

The Posters on this site have made one thing perfectly clear. The real haters in this discussion are the loony liberals. That much hate destorys your soul ..

Gordon

Posted at 12:29 AM on November 17, 2010

Dancing with the Stars has become a joke! Just recently a dancer that was at the top of the leader board was eliminated and now Brandy who was expected to come in first or second was eliminated while two other couples with much less of a performance were eliminated. I don’t care to spend another night watching this program!!! It is a popularity contest void of tue competition!!!

Virginia

Posted at 11:12 AM on November 17, 2010

This show will end due to lack of fairness and ethics. The show is rigged, by the Pee Party. It’s sad that they have tied up the voting lines so much so that only Palin can win. She should be ashamed of herself

Its a shame!

Posted at 12:26 AM on November 17, 2010

Everyone plz remember that Bristol is still young. But its sad that she is on the show due to the fact that she nor her family are “stars”. Dancing with the stars is becoming a joke and for Sarah Palin its another “publicity” stunt. Sarah is a sad case and a sad excuse for a mother. Wicked *itch of the west is what she should be called. A fmily full of LIES!!!!!!! Dancing with the stars use to be a fun and respectable show, now its turning into a political ploy. This show is done!!!!

bx2sea

Posted at 12:19 AM on November 17, 2010

And another thing, if this is how Americans vote then God help us next election LOL!! I can see Palin and her ilk with the finger on the nuclear button erasing 40 years of women’s rights.

Susan

Posted at 12:30 AM on November 17, 2010

OMG, you are so right. Makes me happy to know I’m not the only one who sees it.

tinamarie

Posted at 8:20 AM on November 17, 2010

That’s why I wouldn’t vote for her to run my local Wal Mart. I think she’s completely ignorant.

bx2sea

Posted at 12:16 AM on November 17, 2010

Anyone that says this is not about politics is delusionsal or lying.

I voted but never will again.

Bristol is a WHORE

Posted at 12:15 AM on November 17, 2010

Why isn’t she at home with her child? What a piece of WHITE, TRAILER PARK TRASH!

She’s fat, annoying, and dances worse than Buzz Aldrin.

ana cruzado

Posted at 12:29 AM on November 17, 2010

all, i have to say about your comment about bristol is a whore IT TAKES ONE , TO KNOW ONE.

donnamae54

Posted at 9:38 AM on November 17, 2010

Yes she is , Sarah is trying to clean up her daughter reputation, realizing that to run for president her daughter would be the only chid in history to live in the white house with a tarnish reputation as tramp: compared to the Bush twins, one is a Ivy League graduate and the other graduated from Univ. of Texas, Jimmy Carter daughter Amy, also a college grad., Chelsea Clinton Ivy League college grad. massive society wedding. Bristol Palin on her back doing you know what,knocked up teenager DWTS not going to do much for her.

Bristol is a WHORE

Posted at 11:50 PM on November 17, 2010

LOL, ooooh SICK BURN. What are you going to say now, that I’m a poo poo head?

Deanne

Posted at 12:36 AM on November 17, 2010

And of course you are perfect????? I cannot believe how stupid you and the others like you sound. NO ONE deserves to be treated like this. NO ONE…..

ana cruzado

Posted at 12:43 AM on November 17, 2010

Who do you think you are, you think you have a perfect body, or are you so intelligent,and you think you are so beautiful ,who are you to judge her , or call her names . all you show here is your ugly self.

Jessianna

Posted at 1:58 AM on November 17, 2010

Brandi is also a single mother and I don’t see you bashing her. Yes I think the wrong person got voted off but it is the voters talking not her. She can not control what number people dial when they vote no more than you can. She is also not responsible for what her mother does or does not do, just like you are not responsible for any choices anyone else makes.

Bristol is a WHORE

Posted at 11:53 PM on November 17, 2010

She is a fat whore. Why is she not at home taking care of the child she misses so much?

Cory

Posted at 12:13 AM on November 17, 2010

Here is what so many of you are missing: A HUGE number of Americans, Republicans, Democrats, and Independents, alike, are voting for Bristol Palin because they can relate to being told they are not enough. Everybody keeps talking about how she is not skilled enough, she not thin enough, she’s not emotive enough…but nobody ever talks about her EFFORT! Nobody seems to care how hard she has been working. Well, lots of Americans can relate to that. In my opinion, Bristol Palin is THE PEOPLES’ DANCER! And when she dances, she is dancing for all of us Americans who have been told we are not enough…that we’re not pretty/handsome enough, that we’re not smart enough, that we’re not talented enough, that we’re not thin enough, etc. If I have my way, Bristol Palin will win the whole thing! GO BRISTOL PALIN, THE PEOPLES’ DANCER!!!

Its a shame!

Posted at 12:31 AM on November 17, 2010

No its not her fault, but the fact remains the show is called “Dancing with the Stars”…hint, hint! All the name calling towards Bristol as a young girl and young mother is uncalled for but her mother on the other hand…..Lets just say i’ll keep that comment to myself!!!!!!

Sandra

Posted at 3:00 AM on November 17, 2010

Bravo to the poster who called Bristol “the people’s dancer”. I really like that and have some agreement with that. Let me first say that I didn’t expect to like Bristol and I didn’t like that she was going to be on the show. I have watched every single season, by the way. But week by week, I feel she has exceeded even her own expectations because like it or not (and I like it) she is learning to dance. She has come a long way and she is a lovely young woman with class who once was only known as a teenage unmarried mother in the limelight because of her mother being a politician. Let’s also remember it can’t be easy to be a Palin daughter because Sara Palin has a strong personality and with that situation, you have to, as a daughter or son, find your own place in the world, and step out of the shadow of such a strong figure. Who would have thought Bristol would have done it this way, but she did, and she has been successful. It doesn’t matter that Sara P. relates some of her daughter’s success as to how she will do later politically, it will be whatever it is. But this is Bristol’s time to shine and to grow. Now, two other things. We need to separate Brandy from Bristol — because Brandy may have made a few mistakes and been the victim of some misfortunate totally separate from any other contender on the show. Brandy perhaps wanted this too much and showed it in her words – as a validation that America loves her again…well I believe they do, regardless of the show. She and Max also came across as a bit cocky at times or with a sense of entitlement. America hates that – with this show and American Idol. I feel she was a bit the victim of Max’s outspokenness and he needs to work through his aggressions and not let them affect the show, his partner or his own reputation (and he has one). Lastly, once and for all — we need to decide, do we want the ringers to win because they dance beautifully from the beginning — or the dancer who couldn’t dance at all and developed skills throughout the whole show? This has been a debate for many seasons – think back. Perhaps America is pulling for Kyle and Bristol partly because they are not ringers, but had to develop skills to try to keep up with the naturals (Brandy and Jennifer). At this point, I think would like Kyle to win — but I’d be thrilled to see Jennifer win (though she’s a ringer) because I think it would be touching and healing to her — and if Bristol wins, perhaps it’s because she gained American’s respect and worked hard. I think it’s anyone’s game. Brandy, hold your head up, you are still loved. Peace, everyone.

Magic

Posted at 3:20 AM on November 17, 2010

This exact same word for word comment is posted on another blog and who knows how many others.–A pbot trying to force people to like Palin.

Blogs pushing for Bristol votes-Conservatives4Palin,PalinTwibe,TeamSarah, MotivationTruth, sarahpalinblog.typepad.com, hillbuzz, freerepublic plus more and many tweet for votes along with HeyTammyBruce.
They suggest using multiple emails to login to vote plus mutiple phones and you don’t have to watch the show, just vote. Look for their Mon DWTS or Open threads. Eye opener.

and many

Anne

Posted at 12:11 AM on November 17, 2010

This show is suppose to be Dancing with the Stars. It is obvious this season that it is not that anymore. Palin is not a star so why was she ever asked to be on the show? Could it be because of her mother? Of course, because like I said she is not a star. If she was not on because she is not a star then it would have been legite. Brandy and several others should never have gone before her. This show has become a joke…it is not about dancing anymore. I do believe it is rigged and is for show just to make ratings. Too bad, it use to be fun to watch.

lou

Posted at 12:07 AM on November 17, 2010

Brandy should have won- not voted off. Dancing with the stars needs to revise their system of judging and voting. What changes should DWTS make?

Virginia

Posted at 11:00 AM on November 17, 2010

Get Len off the show for starters. He is the reason that Palin is still in. She did not deserve 9′s, she is only a notch up from a 5. I will never watch this show again. ABC just lost another viewer. That is why CBS is the best

Never watch DWTS again

Posted at 12:04 AM on November 17, 2010

Can we get the fat, clutzy SLUT daughter of Idiot Palin off this show now?

No one will ever watch this show again after this season.

lin333

Posted at 11:04 AM on November 17, 2010

I do agree with the sentiment, but would not go far as calling Bristol a slut. She made a mistake, as many teens do, and is making the best of her situation with Mommy’s help. I was absolutely shocked and disappointed that she got into the finals last night, and you could see from the shocked expressions from the judges and other contestants that this was a big disappointment! Derek Houghs face almost fell to the floor, Jennifer turned away, and Kyle did not seem to expect this would happen. I am thinking there is voter irregularities going on because the web sites I have visited present comments that Bristol Palin should not have made it beyond week 3. What is going on? I, too, will no longer watch this show if Palin wins-that will be a joke and ABC should be investigating possible rigged votes or they will lose many viewers!! I am sorry, but Palin has no talent, her coach leads her around like a rag doll, and I can dance better than her, and I am middle aged! Is this a scheme to promote Sarah Palin’s Alaska show and are there “hackers” hired to fix votes?? I wouldn’t be surprised.

Interestinggg

Posted at 12:03 AM on November 17, 2010

Go ahead and visit some popular sites that have reported on the results and take a good look at the comment sections… The crowd at home cheered? lol Delusional much?

If you bothered to venture outside the little bubble you’re inhabiting you’d soon realize that the general response to tonights results has been overwhelmingly negative.

And that comment advertising Bristol as “America’s sweetheart” … LMFAO!
Now that’s funny! XD

LMAOOOOOOOOO!

cyndi

Posted at 12:00 AM on November 17, 2010

it’s all on votes and the PEE PARTY has been in full force this season…its too bad b/c i tried to vote online all night long and was not able to – on either of my computers…that makes believe this thing is rigged…also, called and only got thru the line once and it was closed out early…but “if” dwts were gonna do all non dancers then bristol still wouldn’t have made it…if we take out jennifer grey b/c the woman did a dancing moving…we take out brandy b/c she did a little hip hop dancing (though she only did few steps in videos)…the final should have been rick fox, kyle, and audrina….bristol still wasn’t as good as them…and they had no training at all

Virginia

Posted at 11:05 AM on November 17, 2010

Loved you post. The PEE PARTY, I gotta remember that one. Rick Fox had my vote, and others, everybody was better that CARDBOARD Palin. Someone posted she looked like a cut out cardboard, stiff and expressionless and they hit the nail on the head and so did you with the Pee Party

Ahrean

Posted at 11:57 PM on November 16, 2010

If Bristol Palin is truly America’s Sweetheart then I denounce my citizenship. She’s not any sweetheart, she’s a blot on what once was a great show but now is turning into a joke.

Anita

Posted at 11:32 PM on November 16, 2010

Well if people wanted Brandy through they should have voted. At the end of the day its an entertainment show and a popularity contest. Ppl may not LIKE you but if you are bringing the comedy train wreck tv etc. ppl will vote.

Plus the girls got Alaska voting for her; it may not have a lot of ppl but her being on that show is probably the only exciting thing thats happening to them at the moment lol – so they vote n vote n vote.

Lucie8675

Posted at 11:54 PM on November 16, 2010

You are talking about a nineteen year old girl who never expected to be put into the spotlight! What is wrong with people like you? This is NOT about politics!It’s an entertainment show, period! People obviously voted for her, so what? Being a bully went out when that horrible mother pretended to be a boy online, forcing a little girl to kill herself!

cyndi

Posted at 12:03 AM on November 17, 2010

bristol isn’t innocent shy poor me – and who cares…she can’t dance… other non dancer that left were better…the PEE PARTY have voted her in and we got to deal with it but lets not act like she is qualified to be there…just like her mother isn’t qualified to be president!!!…all i can do is hope that my man huckabee gets that nomination b/c sarah would be the downfall of the whole party!

Susan

Posted at 12:13 AM on November 17, 2010

No, people cheated the system in order to vote for her. As if a vote for her is some kind of vote for her mother.

Anne

Posted at 12:15 AM on November 17, 2010

I so do not agree. This nineteen year old new what she may be in store for when she accepted, I am sure she was prepped. Also is she a star?? NO Pathetic

America

Posted at 12:28 AM on November 17, 2010

Sure Bristol will win,with all cheating you dont even need a valid email address, people bragging about staying on line for hours to vote for here in groups, not because of her talent or entertainment but because you know that the only way to
keep her from being eliminated. The real truth is she is just like her get by mother, clueless with no real talent, hoping no one will notice the underlying factor,yes I’m a white educated republican I’m ashamed of this whole publicity stunt
I will not watch this rigged tv show again.

Magic

Posted at 3:25 AM on November 17, 2010

Conservatives4Palin calls it their “acorn” voting.

Lisa M

Posted at 11:14 PM on November 16, 2010

It’s so sad that a MEAN Girl is going to the finals. I can’t believe Bristols Facebook rant and I’m so glad this site promotes Homophobic and mean spirited families to advance towards the finals.

left leaning liberal

Posted at 1:19 AM on November 17, 2010

You people are all nuts. The show is about entertainment. Period. And you have to like who you are voting for. I wouldn’t vote for Sarah Palin under any circumstances. But her daughter is the only one who wasn’t an entertainer in any way shape or form. She has struggled more than the others to overcome that lack of experience which gives the other competitors an edge. And despite myself I find myself rooting for her. Her lack of experience allows people to identify with her more so than someone like Brandy or Audrina Patridge. So it comes down to this. She works hard and her partner is very kind and supportive and so you like them. Maks is obnoxious albeit talented but his attitude can turn people off. And Brandy while fine, talented and working hard, is perhaps overdoing the intensity- which can also turn people off. Kyle’s an entertainer but his footwork isn’t as good as Bristol’s or Brandy’s or even Audrina’s yet he is still on the show and no one seems surprised. The fact remains that many like him so they voted to let him continue. Get it – this is entertainment and people identify with Bristol and perhaps like Mark more than Maks. I know I feel that way. I’d rather watch Mark than Maks any day.

Magic

Posted at 3:31 AM on November 17, 2010

It’s a concentrated effort by pro-Palin blogs to have Bristol win. This way Sarah is elected to something(?). They want to show their “power.”. If the votes were all about Bristol, that would be fine but they aren’t. Many are about Sarah.