PETA Attacks Kim Kardashian: Your Fur Coats Are 'Gaudy!' Exclusive!

Mon, November 15, 2010 1:29pm EST by 17 Comments
Splashnews.com (2)

Splashnews.com (2)

If Kim doesn’t stop wearing fur coats, she’ll have to answer to her animal-loving fans!

Kim Kardashian better watch out, because PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) is NOT happy that she’s been sporting fur jackets all over New York City lately!

Kim Kardashian is a woman who has everything — except, it seems, an ounce of sympathy for the animals who have the fur ripped off their backs so that she can purchase yet another gaudy jacket,” PETA tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “We wish she would take a cue from her fur-free sister, Khloé Kardashian — but evidently, kindness and generosity don’t run in the family.”

YIKES! Sounds like PETA has a major bone to pick with the 30-year-old reality starlet.

What do YOU think? Do you agree with PETA that Kim should stop wearing those “gaudy” fur coats all over NYC, or are they making a big deal out of nothing?

- Lindsey DiMattina

sue

Posted at 7:32 AM on December 28, 2011

peta should mine their own bussines insted of attacking kim they should attack those people who make this coats its hypocrite of them to demand kim to stop wearing coats they dont have the rights, its her money her life,i love animals but i think everyone have the rights to deside what the hell they wanna wear thats including kim.

barb

Posted at 6:28 PM on August 19, 2011

hey Loma,I feel sorry for this earth if the next generation are people like you!Have fun in HELL!

barb

Posted at 6:22 PM on August 19, 2011

Kim,Congrats on your wedding,Kim please dont wear real fur,When other people see you wear real fur they will wear real fur,and poor little animal will have to die for nothing

katie

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 3, 2011

im sorry, but animals were made to be eaten. once you cook the meat, you make good use of the fur and wear it, not throw it away. Plus, if we were all peta animal lover people, animals would probably be over-populated. people shouldn’t be so defensive over this. if you love animals and dont want to eat OR wear them, then don’t, but stay off other people because they do. everyone has the right of having an opinion with out being discriminated.

Nikki C.

Posted at 2:47 AM on March 3, 2011

I’m going to go out on a limb here and guess that you’re younger than 14 years old. In this case, your fractured intellect and writing skills could be blamed on a lack of exposure to the world at large and not in-born stupidity.

Your comment, “Once you cook the meat, you make good use of their fur and wear it and not throw it away”, makes me think you’re either an Inuit (look the definition up in Wikipedia) or happen to enjoy mink meat on a regular basis. I think most people on this post haven’t savored the sweet and savory meat of a mink, so we’d all appreciate you filling us in. Is it gamey? A little tough? Do you know what a mink is??? Lol…

I’m not even a hardcore animal lover but your comment made me think you’re a veritable idiot. Again, I apologize if you’re a real-life Inuit, homeless person who thrives on roadkill or a kid. Otherwise…the world thanks you for the entertainment! Lol

I found a vid of Kim looking super hot for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLcgxIGTFRs

Shannon

Posted at 10:54 PM on November 29, 2011

thank you Nikki C! You said everything I was just about to say :)

Loma

Posted at 4:58 AM on December 20, 2010

I’m sick and tired of people who like fur (like myself) being treated like god damn murderers. We didn’t kill the damn animal ourselves! And yes, I know, we’re still wearing dead animals, but who cares! It’s not like this is a PERSON she’s wearing! It’s the freaking circle of life! As long as I can remember, I’ve hated PETA with every fiber of my being, and I’m 15. No joke. Tree huggers beware, I’m a citizen of the world’s next generation, AND I LIKE WEARING DEAD ANIMALS. BEWARE.

Edie

Posted at 4:59 PM on January 3, 2011

It’s all about being educated. It’s the most horrific thing I have ever seen in my life, the fur being ripped off of animals while they are conscious. How can anyone call that sexy??!

rosie

Posted at 11:14 PM on July 14, 2011

“Citizen of the worlds next generation”, “Beware” Hahahahhahahahahha you just made me laugh. Grow up.

Lacey

Posted at 9:50 AM on November 16, 2010

She looks like Billy Jack crossed with Bigfoot.

Louise

Posted at 8:29 AM on November 16, 2010

She is supposed to love animals yet she is happy to wear them! Its sick, and she is too, for wearing fur!!
Those animals had to be skinned alive so she could wear that fur coat.
I much prefer Khloe Kardashian, for supporting PETA.

Betty Botox

Posted at 3:54 PM on November 15, 2010

I would bet my next paycheck these coats are not owned by Ms. Kardashian. Numerous celebrities are given furs, clothes, shoes and jewelry to model by the designers. Being seen in these two fur coats will make boo-koo bucks for the fur store that let her wear them. She would have no need for fur coats in California where she lives. This is strictly for show.

Sammi

Posted at 9:11 PM on November 16, 2010

So true.

matt

Posted at 11:17 PM on July 14, 2011

Even if it was like that she would still be supporting the fur industry.

tina

Posted at 2:24 PM on November 15, 2010

dont like peta, but dont like kim even more. so go peta. im waiting for someone to throw the red paint on her.

maya

Posted at 2:05 PM on November 15, 2010

Who cares!!! The filming for their reality is over, today is the last day. Kourtney, Kim and Scott will be back in Los Angeles by the end of the week.

jasper

Posted at 5:43 PM on November 15, 2010

im sure the animals who died for it care. or would if they were still alive.