Justin Bieber Admits: 'I Have A Small Case Of ADD!'

Mon, November 15, 2010 4:05pm EDT by 8 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Justin diagnosed himself with Attention Deficit Disorder, confessing that he struggles to focus on anything for more than five minutes at a time.

Justin Bieber thinks there’s something different about him. Sure, he’s an amazing singer, talented dancer and he’s super adorable — but Biebs is convinced he’s one of two million teenagers in America who suffer from ADD.

The 16-year-old, who has never been diagnosed with the condition, describes it as a “small case,” but admits the school tutor who accompanies him on tour has to structure classes specifically to cater to the condition, which causes him to lose focus and become easily distracted.

Justin tells British newspaper The Guardian, “I have a small case of ADD. It’s self-claimed.”

“If I don’t understand something, and I’m bored, I don’t pay attention, so my teacher has to really make it fun for me,” he says. “Every hour he has to give me a five- to 10-minute break. But after the break, I’ll be back into it. I’ll be good.”

– Ian Garland

Joe Jonas's Girl

Posted at 6:12 PM on November 22, 2010

I have ADD too. I take medicine. I still hate him. And I hate his fans. I hate his fans who dumped the Jonas Brothers for him. The fans that dumped the Jonas Brothers for him aren’t true and loyal fans. JB stands for the Jonas Brothers not for Justin Beaver. All of Justin’s fans need to die along with Justin. The Jonas Brothers are way better than him. And the Jonas Brothers are way sexier than him. And the Jonas Brothers have way more talent than him too. Justin has no talent. He sucks. His fans need to realize that he is a bad role model and that he isn’t better than the Jonas Brothers and that he has no talent. Justin sounds like a girl. Justin and his fans need to die now. I don’t have Beaver Fever, I have Jonas Fever. Justin needs to be called Justin Beaver. Fans of Justin stop liking him or face death.

Joe Jonas's Girl

Posted at 6:07 PM on November 22, 2010

kendal

Posted at 1:24 AM on November 16, 2010

i love you justin!!!!!!!!!!!!

JBwife

Posted at 8:46 PM on November 15, 2010

poor justin! hearts and LOVE 2 u!

allie

Posted at 7:24 PM on November 15, 2010

wow thats seems strange but ill ALWAYS LOVE JUSTIN DREW BIEBER

KJL

Posted at 5:23 PM on November 15, 2010

Yeah, him and every other teenager in the world

aunt ann

Posted at 5:08 PM on November 15, 2010

That’s not ADD. That’s normal. Ask any certified school teacher.

Kim

Posted at 5:08 PM on November 15, 2010

lol, well he is SELF-diagnosed. he doesn’t sound any different than ME! ;)