Tiger Woods' Mistress Rachel Uchitel Breaks Her Silence — 'I Just Want To be Loved!'

Sun, November 14, 2010 1:20pm EST by 14 Comments

SplashNews.com

The most famous, or perhaps infamous, of Tiger’s lovers is finally opening up about how she ended up with a married man!

It was almost one year ago that Rachel Uchitel went from being a relatively unknown club promoter to one of the many women bedded by golfer Tiger Woods. Paid a reported $10 million to keep quiet, the 35-year-old has finally broken her silence, telling the Daily Mail, “I really want people to like me. I put out this tough image but I really didn’t set out to have the life I’ve had.”

She goes on to say, “Women don’t like me because they see me as a threat. But I just want to be loved and that got me into trouble because I made some bad choices in men. What woman doesn’t understand that?”

Rachel briefly came to the public eye in 2001 when she lost her fiance Andrew O’Grady in the September 11 attacks. Her eventual decision to escape New York and take a job in Las Vegas is how she met Tiger.

Rachel thought she had found her soulmate in Tiger and a friend explains, “They were both emotionally immature. Tiger was trapped in an unhappy marriage and Rachel worshipped him. They both thought they had found the love of their lives and got caught up in the drama.”

These days, Rachel is seeking treatment for what she claims is a love addiction that led her to this place in the first point. In addition, she is working on her masters in psychology and training to be a private eye, though one may find it hard to believe she could blend in these days.

Peuterey Jacket

Posted at 12:16 PM on January 2, 2014

I’m incredibly pleased.As quickly as I became member of this web page I obtained a welcome message from the administrator.

marry a rich man

Posted at 12:44 PM on December 16, 2013

This is why Christians celebrate” The Resurrection” with a Sun-Rise service
at. Trust me on this one. And where to find a man
when I started puking, I thought I catch the pest.
It’s a little bit muscular endurance. So the real culprit for the destruction of New Orleans
wasn’t just a big hurricane but greed dressed up as progress.

You where to find a man people are blabbering since when.

find a man to date

Posted at 11:00 PM on December 6, 2013

As we drove into it, then an abundance of useless
weed-seeds will _fall_ therein, and will continue to find a good
man produce their kind. Its three easy steps for deployment:
suiting up, inflating, and of a more than ordinary knowledge of the laws of gravity.
They hold these find a good man documents in their hands and what their complex brains enabled them to do with Ian than
they do with Christ. There are those today, men and women tabernacled in flesh
and blood.

marie

Posted at 12:36 AM on November 15, 2010

Her actions speak louder than her words about who she is. I wouldnt see her as a threat and most intelligent, secure women wouldnt either. If a man (or woman) is going to cheat it’s about them not about their partner.

jezoebel

Posted at 11:46 PM on November 14, 2010

“Women don’t like me because they see me as a threat.”

Gee, maybe it’s because YOU SLEEP WITH THEIR HUSBANDS??? Rach, honey, stop playing victim because you’re anything BUT. Love addiction my eyeball; she’s addicted to fame.

chevymom

Posted at 10:04 PM on November 14, 2010

It’s OK for her to want to be loved; but not by someone else’s husband.

NoName

Posted at 9:23 PM on November 14, 2010

She is one of those women like Angelina Jolie that if you separate their behavior from their beauty they would be seen for what they are….batsh*t crazy women who care only about themselves.

Carmen

Posted at 9:21 PM on November 14, 2010

Rachel uglitel is a shameless, immoral W*H*O*R*E* and a married men’s extortionist, who has tried everything to trap a rich$$$ man with her ugly silicone enhanced plastic body and pervert, kinky sex and so far, has failed badly!! She is now desperately portraying herself as a victim, trying to repair her w*h*o*r*e* image but it is too little, too late. She keeps contacting everyone, the media and reality shows, trying at all cost to stay in the news for revenge and spite but her time seems to be running out!!!

Carmen

Posted at 9:18 PM on November 14, 2010

I read that Rachel Uglytel has tried to remain visible on the media attempting to repair her W-H-O-R-E image because she is desperately ($$$$) trying to trap a rich $$$$ man. All her previous attempts have failed badly. Uglitel has not realized that the only thing she is good for is dirty, kinky, anything goes sex and that is what all her lovers have used her for!!! All Uglitel has now is a w-h-o-r-e reputation, spite, rage and a very used ugly silicone enhanced plastic body that looks more like a man on steroids. She is trying to cash on it before she gets too old, since she is already pushing forty. Truly, truly, pathetic!!!

just my opinion

Posted at 4:19 PM on November 14, 2010

..um A married man?…isn’t she the same girl hwo was said to be with David from buffy?

Zilly

Posted at 3:19 PM on November 14, 2010

“Women don’t like me because they see me as a threat” well that’s a great start to wanting people like you

$10 Million dollars, nice to have that money isn’t it? Nice that its a payoff because you helped break up a marriage with KIDS, but you you have an addiction, and that’s what caused you to have an affair with a married man, so then its all ok?

mimi tholsted

Posted at 3:02 PM on November 14, 2010

Yes yes Rachel, if you want to be loved why do you go after married man or men?….

anne

Posted at 2:28 PM on November 14, 2010

OF COURSE HE WOULD SAY HE WAS IN AN UNHAPPY MARRIAGE. WOULD ANY HORNY MAN TELL THE TRUTH TO A WOMAN TO GET WHAT HE WANTS. THINK ABOUT IT. TIGER WAS NOT UNHAPPY HE WAS BORED THAT’S ALL. IF TIGER LOVED RACHEL SO MUCH HOWCOME SHE WASN’T THE OTHER ONLY WOMEN. SHE WAS JUST ONE OF THE MANY WHORES.

Jen

Posted at 10:34 AM on December 26, 2010

If you women think your husband won’t or hasn’t cheated—you’re naive, he’s broke, lazy, jobless or unable to get it up. Why do you honestly think it’s a ‘good thing’ to only have sex with 1 person, for the rest of your life? We share hugs, conversation, meals, homes and our space, with others outside of our marriage. Why is sex the deal breaker in marriage? Women either use sex to get a man or use it to punish him. You don’t get it! He wants love too! Unlike women, men don’t put conditions on sex. You never hear of a man denying his wifesex, if she burns the casserole. But let a man forget to take out the trash or feed the dog—no sex for a week! Women need to relax and stop trying to blame the husband or the other trillion women in the world and check herself.