'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham Says She Didn't Abandon Baby Sophia At Her Day Care!

Fri, November 12, 2010 9:31am EDT by 8 Comments

Courtesy of Facebook

New reports claim that Farrah would leave her daughter at a day care center for up to 12 hours at a time — but she says it’s not true!

Did Farrah Abraham abandon her daughter? The Teen Mom star is being accused of leaving her daughter at a Council Bluffs, Iowa, child care facility for 12 hours a day, seven days a week, and sometimes would forget to pick her up. But the 19-year-old reality star tells RadarOnline.com this isn’t true at all.

Is Teen Mom Farrah Neglecting Her Baby Daughter?

“I would never forget my daughter,” she says. “I don’t know how I would EVER forget my daughter — I love her and she’s all I think about.”

But Brittney Scheer, a childcare worker, claims she watched Sophia for nine months and that Farrah left Sophia with her “all day, every day.”

Farrah says she now rarely uses a babysitter, and her mom is even helping too.

“The only time I use a babysitter right now is when my mom or grandmother can’t watch Sophia, when I’m at school or working I have to use a babysitter for a few hours sometimes,” she says. “I have responsibilities and I’m a single parent.”

— Chloe Melas

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Miss.Murder

Posted at 3:03 PM on April 19, 2011

Okay so what she left her child at daycare all day? thats what they get paid to do take care of her child, id be suing them for slander if i were farrah!,
also my son goes to daycare from 5.7:30-5:30 everyday and that is not neglect, but no one says anything to me about it, but because she is famous she is a horrible mother, it could be alot worse she could be Amber or Janelle! atleast she takes care of her kid… and seriously calling her baby ugly, i bet your no prize pig

Tabitha P

Posted at 3:21 PM on May 20, 2011

I agree with you Miss.Murder! People are so stupid to pass judgement on people that don’t even know! Once you have personally been through something like that or personally know her, you don’t really have a lot of room to talk about her! :)

catherinezickgraf

Posted at 4:34 PM on March 17, 2014

How is that not neglect?

Christina

Posted at 3:41 PM on April 8, 2011

Farrah AND her baby are so ugly I want to puke.

Tabitha P

Posted at 3:23 PM on May 20, 2011

WOW! You are a nice person huh? lol

Jessica

Posted at 12:38 PM on May 21, 2011

How could you say a baby is ugly omg!!! your an animal… Her daughter is beautiful

Leesa

Posted at 10:16 AM on January 2, 2011

All day, every day? That sounds like daycare to me! Is this daycare employee complaining about EVERYONE who is working and/or going to school and leaving their child in the care of a supposed professional? Maybe all mothers should be stay-at-home moms with sugar-daddies. Of course, then this lady would be out of work…

catherinezickgraf

Posted at 4:36 PM on March 17, 2014

If this story were true (all those years ago), then 7 days a week? 12 hours a day? That’s not parenting.