Eddie Cibrian's Ex-Wife Believes Eddie & LeAnn Rimes ARE Engaged! Exclusive!

Wed, November 10, 2010 10:05am EDT by 6 Comments

Despite LeAnn’s public denial, Eddie’s ex thinks he and the country singer ARE planning to tie the knot!

We all know LeAnn Rimes denied being engaged to boyfriend Eddie Cibrian on Nov. 5, tweeting that the rumors were “150 percent untrue.” But Eddie’s ex-wife, Brandi Glanville, tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that she’s not totally convinced. “I think they are engaged,” Brandi says. “Neither of them have said that to me directly, but I’ve heard things to that effect. I just say ‘congrats’ either way, cause if they’re not [engaged] they will be soon.”

As for her relationship with Eddie and their children, Brandi tells us they’re all “seeing a family therapist as [their] mediator who specializes in children in divorced families.”

What do YOU think? Are LeAnn and Eddie really not engaged, or did LeAnn just issue a denial to throw people off their trail?

— Jessica Finn

Melissa

Posted at 11:58 AM on November 11, 2010

WHATEVER, the person listed as Dean S. here is full of crap, it is not the REAL Dean Sheremet. I follow him on Twitter, he has way to much class to post crap about LeAnn, even if it may be true. Nice try, geek.

kim

Posted at 11:57 AM on November 11, 2010

Thought they didn’t want anyone to know because they were going to be paid for magazine interview. I still wonder what he was thinking. Brandi is beautiful and he throws away long marriage. LeAnn is a has been at best. She should go back to the fair and yoodle for Eddie.

Dean S.

Posted at 11:54 AM on November 11, 2010

They are engaged, I know this for a fact. Hell, I was married to the girl for a while, I think I know more about her than anyone. E! News found out about the engagement from a friend of Eddie’s, and ratted them out. Leann and Eddie wanted to make big bucks selling their engagement news and exclusive pics to People Magazine. The girl is a 2-faced liar. I wish she would wake up. Eddie will NEVER stay faithful to her.

Anne

Posted at 2:42 PM on November 10, 2010

I don’t think they’re engaged, if they were, they would announce it. I think Brandi is trying to earn some money with this opinion of hers.

Marie

Posted at 1:01 PM on November 10, 2010

My personal opinion is if they were infact engaged LeAnn would go crazy on twitter constantly talking about it.I don’t think they are yet,but as Brandi says they most likely will be soon.She doesn’t say where she’s heard it.Could might as well be in the press like everyone else.Another thing,E! is “so sure” that they are and whether they truly are or not they will definately use the whole ‘see we told you they were’ in order to NOT lose credibility if they happen to announce an engagement before Christmas.So,LeAnn if you really aren’t at least wait until next year to prove them wrong.

julie

Posted at 10:43 AM on November 10, 2010

I think these two are engaged, don’t know why they would hide it….I think it’s smart the 2 of them sit down with Brandi to discuss the kids…they all live with those kids and should be on the same paige….