Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde & Flaunts Her Bikini Body For Beach Bunny Swimwear!

Wed, November 10, 2010 1:26pm EST by 6 Comments

The reality star is totally channeling Jane Fonda in this shot promoting her latest line for the swimwear brand!

A new photo of Kim Kardashian in a bathing suit seems to surface every week, however, her recent bikini shoot makes perfect sense — because it’s for her latest collection for Beach Bunny Swimwear! The dark haired beauty traded her long locks for a short platinum blonde wig and channeled Jane Fonda‘s sexy, sci-fi, Queen of the Galaxy character in Barbarella.

So, why the futuristic photo shoot? According to the reality star’s blog, her current line, the Divinity Collection, was inspired by Jane Fonda’s character and has everything Kim loves to see in a bikini — “shimmer, animal print, side ties in the bottoms,” her blog said.

What do you think of Kim’s latest bikini shoot?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

iherb referral code at youtube

Posted at 7:16 PM on December 30, 2013

I’m now not sure the place you’re getting your information, however great topic.
I must spend a while studying much more or working out more.
Thank you for magnificent info I was searching for this info for my mission.

интерьерные краски

Posted at 2:49 AM on May 29, 2012

I don’t even understand how I stopped up here, however I thought this publish was once good. I don’t recognize who you’re however certainly you’re going to a famous blogger should you are not already. Cheers!

R G Miller

Posted at 5:46 PM on November 30, 2010

Don’t know whose body they put her head on. Whoever it is look good too!

scir91fromYouTube

Posted at 10:29 AM on November 23, 2010

she looks prettier with dark hair. FAR PRETTIER. go back to black. blonde? are you kidding me? looks like a plastic lady gaga toy, not a beautiful elegant woman. pathetic.

camus

Posted at 3:39 PM on November 10, 2010

looks like theyve shrunk her about three dress sizes :S

galey

Posted at 1:31 PM on November 10, 2010

This is soooooo photoshopped…..doesn’t even look like Kim