KIRSTIN SAYS: It's A GOP Uprising! Kurt's Gone & Bristol Stays On 'DWTS!'

Tue, November 9, 2010 10:33pm EDT by 15 Comments

It was fun while it lasted, but NFL mega dad, Kurt Warner, got the boot from Dancing with the Stars Nov. 9, leaving us with the best semi-final group EVER!

Did that really just happen? Somehow “Bristol The Pistol” Palin survived yet another week on Dancing with the Stars and has made it to the semi-finals along with Kyle Massey (my personal favorite), Jennifer Grey and Brandy. Sadly, former NFL quarterback Kurt Warner got the boot, despite being a stronger dancer than Bristallion.

I think we just witnessed a GOP uprising! Bristol, 19, is by far the weakest dancer to have made it this far in the competition, but she’s got her mom’s loyal republican following backing her all the way.

As sad as it was to see any of the DWTS Season 11 family go, it was Kurt’s time. Before, I was convinced Brandy and Jennifer would be clawing their way to the final two, but now I’m starting to wonder if Bristol the Pistol will become the biggest upset in the show’s history. Can you imagine?

Email me! | Follow me on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

oh lordy

Posted at 1:23 PM on November 12, 2010

this show is not about talent. its about popularity and making money. doh

Diane G.

Posted at 1:20 PM on November 12, 2010

Briston Palin a star????? What a joke! She and her hillbilly family belong on the Jerry Springer show. She gets knocked up at 16 and that makes her a celebrity!! I don’t even watch this inane program. I have no doubt that President Obama’s daughters would not be caught dead on such a low class show! The Obama’s are an educated, classy, intelligent family. Sarah Palin is an ignorant buffoon! “I can see Russia from my house”! Hilarious!!! You right wingers can keep the Palin/Clampett family!!!!!! Y’all come back now, ya hear!!!!!!!!!

Kim

Posted at 8:43 PM on November 10, 2010

I cannot believe people think that if Bristol wins that the show loses credibility. The show is supposed to be about stars/celebrities doing something out of their comfort zone. I love Brandy and Jennifer as well, but they have been on the stage and performing for years. Bristol by far has made the most progress beginning as someone with NO performance experience. She has shown determination, fight, strength, and a “Don’t Give Up Attitude!” I would be scared to death to do what she is doing. Whether you agree with her mother’s politics or not, Bristol deserves to be there because the viewers votes count the same for all.

danthedancingman

Posted at 12:33 PM on November 11, 2010

Good point.

Jan

Posted at 3:32 PM on November 10, 2010

Bristol is by far the underdog…But she is putting forth such great effort. She cannot control how the public votes. I agree, its US REPUBLICANS…Really is saying something….Again America speaks….BUT, I do believe Jennifer or Brandy will win……..They have all done such an awesome job….

danthedancingman

Posted at 2:50 PM on November 10, 2010

I don’t think she’ll win it. If she does, this show is definitely rigged. I don’t think her mom’s friends can take her as far as a win.

KR

Posted at 2:24 PM on November 10, 2010

That fat,no personality-having Bristol is THE reason I am not watching DWTS this go-round.

Who is voting for this blocky, heavy-legged chick…

N. Nemo

Posted at 1:00 PM on November 10, 2010

The point is supposed to be to pick the best dancers. That doesn’t seem to be happening. But it’s a good example of how unrelated things can beat substance. I doubt if a good number of those voting for Bristol Palin do so for any reason other than who her mother is not because they think she’s the best dancer. Well, media manipulation works for her mom, the Alaska Quitter, why shouldn’t it work for her kid?

mimi tholsted

Posted at 12:32 PM on November 10, 2010

Oh no Bristol winning ?…..it cannot be, …..I hope she will go next week, to see that big bus being puhshed around is not funny anymore…….

Netguy

Posted at 12:16 PM on November 10, 2010

Kirstin Palin should quit while ahead, just like her mother
Sara Palin who led by example.

Ahrean2007

Posted at 9:23 AM on November 10, 2010

If Bristol Palin wins this show it will officially be a joke, and any credibility it had will be shot.

howard

Posted at 7:24 AM on November 10, 2010

There certainly is no question that Bristol Palin still being on the show is politically motivated, but I would think the Tea Party would want Bristol Palin off center stage …

So, is it the Tea Party or the Coffee Party that is voting for her?

Rick999

Posted at 3:17 AM on November 10, 2010

What about that clash between Carrie Ann and Maks?

Crazy.

carly

Posted at 10:58 PM on November 9, 2010

When will ABC and DWTS wake up to this ridiculous situation with Palin? It is obvious to anyone watching her mommy’s crazies are lined up to make calls every week to make sure that she does not lose. How stupid will this be if she actually wins? The only way to make sure she disappears is for the 3 judges to give her zeros on her next performance to balance the right wing lobby that is making the calls. I feel sorry for the contestants who were eliminated in the last 3 weeks. There were better dancers even before they stepped out on the floor. Its time for Palin to do the right thing and quit like her mommy did in Alaska.

arneshia

Posted at 10:38 AM on November 10, 2010

I was thinking the same thing this morning. I also agree with the other posts, that if Bristol wins the show will loose credibility~