Kanye West Surprises Delta Airline Passengers With In-Flight Concert — Watch Our Exclusive Video!

Mon, November 8, 2010 2:25pm EDT by 18 Comments
Loading video...

And sure, I’ll take it there: Do we think he was trying to out-do Taylor Swift’s recent Jet Blue terminal concert?

Passengers aboard a Delta Airlines flight from Minneapolis to NYC literally experienced the coolest night of their collective lives Nov. 5 when they were treated to a surprise performance by Mr. Kanye West. A passenger tells HollywoodLife.com that Kanye, who was seated in First Class, came on the loud speaker about 30 minutes into the flight and rapped family-friendly versions of “The Good Life” and “Gold Digger.”

“I had to pass through First Class to get my seat in Economy, and I saw Kanye sitting there with a little drink in his hand,” the passenger recalls. “I wouldn’t have even thought it was him, but he was sitting with a very PR-looking lady.”

Needless to say, everyone freaked out when they heard Kanye’s voice over the loudspeaker 30 minutes later.

“He was like, ‘Yo, this your n***a, Kanye,'” the passenger says. “Then he couldn’t decide if he wanted to do ‘The Good Life’ or ‘Gold Digger,’ so he was like, ‘I’ll just do a little bit of both.’ It was awesome… but I still have no idea how he got into the cockpit.”

But the most surprising part of the whole flight, the passenger tells us, is that Kanye wasn’t the first person to get off:

“He filed out in line with everyone else, and I thought that was pretty cool. Especially for Kanye.”

So, do we think this was just a really awesome thing Kanye did, or was it a sign that he and Taylor Swift are resorting to guerrilla warfare tactics? Personally, I’m leaning towards guerrilla warfare… but only because I love blowing things out of proportion.

— Andy Swift

Rich

Posted at 6:03 PM on September 11, 2013

Man, he just sounds worse then ever! Poor Kenya, look for another job, your rap sucks.

hediye

Posted at 10:57 AM on June 3, 2012

This is very interesting, You are an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and stay up for in quest of more of your great post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks

Jack

Posted at 6:06 PM on September 11, 2013

@hediye, Who the fuc* are you talking to?

seo services

Posted at 4:51 AM on April 29, 2012

This is a good post with valid points on all fronts! I enjoy your blog and plan on bookmarking it so that I may return in the future.

cameras photos

Posted at 8:39 AM on April 7, 2012

Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this site.

SNFU

Posted at 5:48 PM on November 25, 2010

Not everyone likes crappy mainstream hip hop. Even feweer like Kanye’s idiocy.

I’m not Taylor Swift fan and really think Kanye should get some help or medication.

I was recently told that Kanye West is the Sarah Palin of hip hop and I would have to agree, and yeah, I’d want a refund for having to listen to the garbage he calls “music.”

binsidetv.net

Posted at 10:19 PM on November 8, 2010

I would have been excited to hear the free Kanye airplane concert. I also would have thought I was getting Punkd.
Binside TV
Web: Binsidetv.net

Dave

Posted at 7:49 PM on November 8, 2010

Bloody hell I can’t think of anything worse than Kanye West hijacking a planeload of people.

Selena

Posted at 1:35 PM on November 9, 2010

Terrorists? ….Too soon?

gbtw

Posted at 4:33 PM on November 8, 2010

sigh. he is so contrived. of course, if i were on that flight- it would’ve been cool just to say i was there and got to hear him live. it’s definitely “neat”- but reading this, i just want him to f’ing go away. not to mention, did he really say “n###a” over the loud speaker? i travel with a young child and wouldn’t have been very happy about that. and filing out with all the commoners is also contrived… this is 100% an image rehab maneuver, and i didn’t know about taylor’s little thing— but his sounds lame in light of that. the whole thing just sounds completely disingenuous like most of the sh!t that comes from this guy. if he wasn’t constantly being such a db, he wouldn’t have to try so hard to have to rehab his image. sigh, andy, why are you pulled in by this… but, yes, if i were actually there, it would’ve been a cool thing to say i experienced it- even tho he’s a jerk.

miguel

Posted at 8:13 PM on November 8, 2010

Stop hatin TAYLOR SWIFT fan!!!

gbtw

Posted at 8:11 PM on November 11, 2010

lol… i hate them both.

What

Posted at 12:48 PM on November 8, 2010

I would have been mad when I’ve heard that crap!!!!

Andy

Posted at 12:53 PM on November 8, 2010

Seriously? I think it would have been awesome.

Lee Martin

Posted at 12:24 PM on November 8, 2010

How many people asked to have their fares refunded due to the fact they had to listen to that CRAP?

Andy

Posted at 12:53 PM on November 8, 2010

Someone’s clearly not a Kanye fan.

zryii

Posted at 1:56 PM on November 8, 2010

Why don’t you cry more bitch

miguel