Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Have Lunch With 'Breaking Dawn' Writer Stephenie Meyer In Brazil! Exclusive Details!

Sun, November 7, 2010 1:29pm EST by 9 Comments

robert pattinson, kristen stewart, breaking dawn

Edward and Bella spend an afternoon with their literal creator in Brazil!

Filming on Breaking Dawn has moved down to Brazil and stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are preparing for their upcoming scenes, likely involving their onscreen honeymoon, the best way they know how — meeting with Twilight author Stephenie Meyer! A source tells HollywoodLife exclusively, “I saw [Rob and Kristen] at the hotel restaurant [Nov. 5]. They were with Stephenie Meyer, eating at a table. There was not much PDA, but they looked happy, talking and smiling.”

The source went on to say about Rob, “The impression I had is that he is very careful with her. They are definitely a cute couple.”

As for how the young lovers looked ; “She is very beautiful, and has perfect white skin. And he’s handsome too. They make a great couple.”

It may be safe to say at this point that Kristen and Rob really are Hollywood’s greatest, and most down to earth, couple!

Joanna

Posted at 6:50 PM on January 21, 2011

I am not a young girl. I have lived my life and could write a book or a play about life myself. Something about these two actors have definitely caught my attention. I have read all the Twilight books, and couldn’t wait to get to the end. I was hooked like so many other people, and at first I didn’t even want to see the movie Twilight, thinking it was just for kids. There seems to be something special about these two actors. I commend them for their jobs as actors and believe they will go far in the business. I just pray they will stay the way they are today concerning their personalities and beliefs. May they never fall to the perils of this business that they are in.

ARABIATA

Posted at 2:21 AM on December 21, 2010

And im not going to watch WATER FOR THE ELEPHANT!
I don’t like any other girl for Rob.
Reese Witherspoon is old and ugly!

ARABIATA

Posted at 2:19 AM on December 21, 2010

i really can’t wait for the BREAKING DAWN!
i have read the book 7 times, gosh!!!
oh please! how many months more!!!!!

aaaa

Posted at 6:19 AM on November 8, 2010

god, you guy should go to this link immediately and see what rob and kristen were doing!!! they are totally sweet!!!! he was kissing her!!! http://robstenation.blogspot.com/

anoni

Posted at 2:20 PM on November 7, 2010

ewww old hollywoodlife.com and old exclusive
here pictures of Rob and Kristen on the balcony of hotel
in Rio de Janeiro,today

cute

Tee

Posted at 1:52 PM on November 7, 2010

I really wish you people at HL stop claiming exclusives. You’re always a day late and a dollar short. I read about this on another site yesterday. As always you have sources but no pics.

JJSparrow

Posted at 2:33 PM on November 7, 2010

That’s because the clowns at HL are looking at pap photos but aren’t buying them. They’re just writing stories based off of what they see in pap photos – real sleazy!

oh lordy

Posted at 8:19 PM on November 7, 2010

plagiarism comes to mind lol there doesnt seem to be much “reporter’s honour” on this website. kinda reminds me of cows, they also ruminate stuff lol

Tee