Demi’s Pals Rally To Send Their Support! Check Out Who’s Saying What To The Disney Damsel In Distress!

Fri, November 5, 2010 7:22pm EDT by 7 Comments

Costars of Demi have been going out of their way to wish their friend the best. We’ve collected the words of support, and there’s even a song dedication!

Demi Lovato has obviously had a rough week, and with every new detail that came out about her recent trip to a treatment facility, there has been a new friend or costar publicly showing their support.

Recently, we’ve speculated on recent actions by Nick Jonas and a maybe statement from Selena Gomez. But these well-wishes are legit. We’ve rounded up all the messages to 18-year-old Demi, including a sweet shout out from once rumored beau Rob Kardashian!

Rob: “Sending my prayers to Demi. Devonne, you a fighter kid. You gonna pull through this and come out a stronger better person.”

Brandon Mychal Smith: “I applaud her for actually having the maturity to let them know, ‘Hey, I need my space.’”

Meaghan Martin: I’m so proud of Demi. I know she is doing the right thing. I think it’s awesome that she did it despite the press she may get. She’s a good girl and she will find her way back.”

Travis Clark: “I speak with her frequently, so I knew [many of the rumors out there] were lies. It’s tough for any one of us to be in the public eye at all times. People are there supporting her whether it’s real or not — they want her to know that they’re there for her whenever she needs it. It’s just about how loyal fans are.”

Cody Linley tweeted his support (“I love her with all my heart and support her always”), along with a video dedication to his Disney friend. Check it out below, and be sure to leave your comments of support for Demi’s recovery!

Loading video...

–Jenna Mullins

Ayesha

Posted at 9:10 PM on November 4, 2011

I think he has still feelings for her they dated before

John

Posted at 10:56 PM on November 25, 2010

I have bipolar disorder and work with others with emotional issues. You are to be commended for taking care of yourself when you needed to. I pray for your wellness. OK I guess I should admit to seeing you as breathtakingly beautiful too.

ILUVDEMI

Posted at 12:19 PM on November 12, 2010

I love Demi Lovato with all of my heart. She’s very responsible,she knew that she needed help and took the first step and I am so proud of her for that. She’s a strong young women who will get through this.

I LOVE YOU DEMI!!! I WILL CONTINUE ROCKING MY I ♥ DEMI LOVATO tatt until you come home. You’ll get through this… promise :)

DEMIFanatic

Posted at 6:34 AM on November 10, 2010

I LOVE THE VIDEO!! MISS YAH DEMI..I HOPE YOU RECOVER SOON..I’LL ALWAYS INCLUDE YOU IN MY PRAYERS!

Elizabeth Lopez

Posted at 11:17 PM on November 6, 2010

I cryed watching this video, I MISS YOU DEMI!!!!!!!!!! GET WELL SOON YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS. :)

Joice

Posted at 4:41 PM on November 6, 2010

Love the video!! DEMI you are ganna get through this, your fans love you just the way you are!!!!!

JEFFTELINDA

Posted at 8:13 PM on November 10, 2010

SHE IS GONNA PULL THIS THROUGH AND EVERYONE WILL BE LIKE SHES STRONGER THAN ANYONE ELSE