What better way to celebrate Khloe’s visit in NYC than with some retail therapy?
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian may have their hands full while filming Kim & Kourtney Take New York but when Khloe came into town on Nov. 2 Kourt took a break for a little bonding time with her sister. So, how did the duo spend their time together? With a major shopping spree at 25 Park! Not only do we have all the details from inside their shopping bags (the grand total was $5,437.61) but the whole trip was captured and will air on the new show — but you don’t have to wait for the new season to found out what happened.
Just last week Kim stopped by the store for a solo shopping trip and it looks like her sisters were jealous! Khloe was specifically on the hunt for a pair of leather pants by Melene Birger — she first saw them on Kim, who was given the edgy pants for her birthday from pal LaLa Vasquez. So, what else did the girls decide to buy? Check out the itemized list from their shopping bags!
In Khloe’s bag:
- Herf Christiansen long sleeve t-shirt, $125
- Herf Christiansen tank top, $88
- Raquel Allegra cocoon long sleeve top, $300
- Elizabeth and James leather sleeveless dress, $495
- Haute Hippie long sleeve lace top, $375
- Malene Birger leather pant, $995
Khloe’s Total: $2,884.49 In Kourtney’s bag:
- Ian by R.N. black faux fur poncho, $775
- Lelia Shames jeweled and tie-dye top, $475
- Mike Gonzales striped sweater, $255
- Malene Birger suede sleeveless top, $770 – wearing as a dress
- Elizabeth and James leather leggings, $765
- Mike Gonzales sweater, $275