Bella Swan's Wedding Dress May Be Designed By Zac Posen!

Thu, November 4, 2010 3:42pm EST by 8 Comments
Getty Images

Check out a sketch of the designer’s dream dress!

Don’t hate me but I have to admit, I don’t understand the Twilight hype at all — but finally, there’s some news I’m actually really excited about! Supposably Zac Posen, the talented designer who’s outfitted famous brides like Portia DeRossi and Coco Rocha, may be designing the dress Bella (Kristen Stewart) wears on her big wedding day in Breaking Dawn!

While I usually prefer K-Stew in minis, I’m sure a gorgeous Posen gown would look amazing on the star. Instead of having to wait to see what he would dream up, we have a sneak preview! About a year ago InStyle asked some of their fave designers to sketch dream dresses for Bella and his creation is above.

What do you think of the news? Are you as excited as we are?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Check out more from our BFFs at Glamour.com!

1. 13 First-Date Hair and Makeup Ideas
  2. 33 Cool Winter Coats Under $150
  3. 21 Gorgeous Wedding Dresses (From $100 to $1,000!)
  4. Lauren Conrad’s DOs and DON’Ts

monsoon clothes

Posted at 7:05 PM on May 24, 2012

I will right away clutch your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please permit me understand so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

sheath wedding dress

Posted at 7:50 PM on April 10, 2012

I do agree with all the concepts you have presented to your post. They’re really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very brief for newbies. May just you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

sheepskin flying jackets

Posted at 5:58 PM on April 9, 2012

Nice blog right here! Also your web site so much up fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink to your host? I want my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Sigh

Posted at 8:55 AM on December 13, 2010

That dress is an example of the designer’s work. Idiots.

Ladiie Nissa

Posted at 9:04 PM on November 12, 2010

I aqree with Jennifer below…that dress is HORRID sorry if my qirl Bella is marryinq Edward she’s qonna have to wear somethinq much more beautiful & extravaqant than that…thinq. >__<

jennifer

Posted at 8:02 PM on November 4, 2010

that is the uglyest dress i’ve ever seen (no offense) but that is not what i want to see bella in when she is getting married. we want her to look like a bride not a clown…. plz don’t choose this dress it does not even fit the description in the book

christne

Posted at 7:43 PM on November 4, 2010

no it is not Bella’s wedding dress… it can not be! Just wait and we will all see soon. Love love Twilight.

ruby

Posted at 6:26 PM on November 4, 2010

wtf no offense but this dress is ugly first of all! second did he even consider the book for details???!! this is nowhere similar to the dress described in breaking dawn!!!! what was he thinking if they go with this i will definitely cry and not go see the movie!!!!! i am a true twihard but seriously this is just a joke!