LeAnn Rimes Opens Up About Relationship With Eddie Cibrian: We Are Madly In Love!

Wed, November 3, 2010 10:57pm EDT by 9 Comments

LeAnn has been completely ridiculed for having an affair with her now live-in boyfriend Eddie. But in an interview with ABC’s Robin Roberts she attempted to convince us she’s not a man-stealer — did you buy it?

LeAnn Rimes broke down in tears during her highly anticipated ABC interview Nov. 3 and you couldn’t help but feel sort of bad for her. The Grammy award-winning country singer has been at the center of a highly publicized love triangle with actor Eddie Cibrian. The couple met on the set of their made-for-TV movie, Northern Lights in 2009, but there was one little problem — Eddie was married with TWO kids!

“You have two couples whose marriages didn’t work,” she told ABC’s Robin Roberts. “We stumbled upon each other and fell in love. Never was I thinking of hurting someone. I can’t change minds. Nothing I’m going to say is going to change it. I do know that and I have accepted that.”

But LeAnn kept saying that she couldn’t understand why people were so hard on her this past year. It seems LeAnn forgot that she was the other woman, and at the same time was married to her own husband of seven years, Dean Sheremet. Eddie had been married to Brandi Glanville for 8 years, and he just up and left her for LeAnn!

“The fact that anyone would print that without actually even talking to my side was shocking,” in reference to stories written about her ruining Eddie’s marriage to Brandi. “That’s just not me. What happened is not who I am, period. But I do know how much I love him. So I’ve always said I don’t live my life with regret. I can’t.”

Eddie and LeAnn have both finalized their divorces and Eddie now lives with LeAnn in her LA home. He even took a moment to join LeAnn’s ABC interview.

“The truth is that we’re human beings,” he said. “We make mistakes and we learn from them, but we’re human. We fell in love. We’re talking about something that’s over a year, year and-a-half old, really and we’re still together and we’re madly in love. And I think people are finally seeing that, but it doesn’t mean that people will accept it or the tabloids will stop trying to print lies and try to tear us apart or tear us down. We’re really happy in what we feel privately,” LeAnn chimed in. “We hope [that] one day, I think people will feel publicly.”

— Chloe Melas

penny phillips

Posted at 10:44 PM on November 5, 2010

Please get a life and leave Leann alone.

penny phillips

Posted at 10:43 PM on November 5, 2010

Leann is a beautiful person, so please a life and leave Leann alone.

penny phillips

Posted at 10:41 PM on November 5, 2010

It is time to end gossip about Leann Rimes and Eddie. They are in love with each other and many other country stars have done the same thing. Leave Leann alone. Eddie’s wife has been charge with DUI and she has had drug problems in the past. That is why Leann and Eddie have custody of Eddie’s children. Neither one was really happy in their marriage. Leann is a wonderful singer with a beautiful voice and so very talented. Leann was always controlled as a child and now she has found real happiness for a change and she deserves it. Don’t you all have something better to do than continue to judge and blast Leann??

Alli

Posted at 10:57 AM on November 4, 2010

idiot. she’s just a normal human being who had a bad marriage and fell out of love. then she fell in love with someone else. sometimes a person NEEDS to act for themselves and only think of themselves or else they’ll live a very unhappy life. there’s a time to take charge of your own happiness, and leann did that. granted, she could have done it in a classier way, but she has every right to do that and you have no right to judge because you weren’t in her shoes and don’t know the entire situation.

Cheung

Posted at 2:00 AM on November 4, 2010

She’s a disgusting stalker who won’t leave Brandi Glanville alone. I wouldn’t let this pig near my kids. I feel sorry for what Falcor and Eddie Squinty-Eyes Cibrain are putting those kids and Brandi through.

Alli

Posted at 11:04 PM on November 3, 2010

why is everyone so hard on this poor women, but they love that homewrecking slut angelina? she did the same thing and the world adores her. give leann a break

NeNe

Posted at 8:19 AM on November 4, 2010

I”m afraid you have your facts incorrect here. Perhaps you should do some research if you’re going to compare Leann with Angie.

Alli

Posted at 10:55 AM on November 4, 2010

thank you very much, but i know the facts. jen and brad we married when he met angelina, and then they broke up so that b & a could be together. just because the media loves angie doesn’t mean it’s not the truth. she admits to stealing him.

penny phillips

Posted at 10:46 PM on November 5, 2010

You are so right, because actually Leann is a very conservative person and a very talented lady.