KIRSTIN SAYS: 'DWTS' Shocker! Audrina Patridge Voted Off & Jennifer Grey Almost Goes Home!

Tue, October 26, 2010 10:50pm EST by 16 Comments

Courtesy of ABC

What the heck happened on the Dancing with the Stars Oct. 26 result show? Two of the best girls were in the bottom — Audrina Patridge got the boot!

Thank goodness I didn’t put money on Dancing with the Stars Oct. 26 — I would have lost big time! Going into the results show, I would have put Rick Fox, Kurt Warner or Bristol Palin in the bottom of the competition, but America felt otherwise. Two of the strongest dancers, Audrina Patridge and Jennifer Grey, were in the bottom two — and Audrina got the boot! Shocking!

Although she was technically fantastic,  I always referred to the 25-year-old reality starlet as “the hot dancing snooze” — she lacked charisma on the dance floor. On the other hand, Jennifer, 50, is definitely the front-runner of the season. Just because she had one lousy night Oct. 25, America majorly punished her and didn’t vote…what a bummer! She has got to work on her likeability next week.

In other breaking news, I’ve deemed Bristol “The Pistol” Palin the Tim Urban of Dancing with the Stars. Just like Tim was the WORST on American Idol but kept hanging in there week after week, Bristol can’t seem to get kicked off! It’s so entertaining!

Were you guys just as shocked as I was with tonight’s results? Who do YOU think should have gotten the boot?

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Cindy

Posted at 10:24 PM on October 27, 2010

I’m a big Jennifer Grey fan, but she had me concerned during the results show on Tues. She looked “out of it,” and kept leaning on Derek. She had no reaction when Audrina was kicked off, and she herself was then safe. My husband, who doesn’t usually watch the show, wondered what was wrong with Jennifer as well. I’m worried about her…

mimi tholsted

Posted at 12:39 PM on October 27, 2010

OMG Jennifer get a hold on yourself – you are over doing it – and stop acting like your are 4 years old, and Dereks stop holding on to her like a maniac, it is annoying to watch

mimi tholsted

Posted at 12:29 PM on October 27, 2010

I agree it was not Audrinas turn to leave ??? Kurt and Rick? what about them?…..I think Bristol and her big bottom have enough time already, its hard to watch that big woman being pushed around…..her time is up …sorry! ….

danthedancingman

Posted at 12:03 PM on October 27, 2010

What an upset! Audrina was a snooze though. Just like she always is.

Selena

Posted at 11:53 AM on October 27, 2010

Tom Bergeron said, right before the elimination, that this doesn’t mean they got the lowest scores of the night. I am positive he was speaking of Jennifer’s scores because she is being put in the bottom 3 for DRAMA. Faked drama to make everyone panic. I assure you the Jennifer Grey Army is voting like crazy and that’s why she stayed. :)
On another note, I posted an article of yours on my Jennifer Grey fan pages, we love any Jennifer supporters! So keep posting positive Jennifer items and I’ll keep promoting your writing :)
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifer-Grey-on-Dancing-With-The-Stars/146393245393639?v=wall
Twitter: http://twitter.com/JenGreyDWTS

nicebags

Posted at 6:09 AM on October 27, 2010

I like the lux”ury ba”g as a gift to my friend, I found
~~~~nice~~~grade~~~b~a~g~s~~~~ is the best si”te bu”y lux”ury ba”gs

Kimberley Marie Phelps

Posted at 5:54 AM on October 27, 2010

Audrina shouldn’t have gone home, that was so wrong! Jennifer Grey should’ve gone home because it’s not fair to the other contestants, she’s already picked to win and that’s not right. Just because she was in Dirty dancing doesn’t mean she should win.

margaret magrini

Posted at 6:49 AM on October 27, 2010

Sorry you’re wrong, jennifer is not a professional dancer by any means! She danced in a movie over 20 years ago. In a movie remember they do take after take to make it look perfect. John Travolta danced in a movie over 30 years ago does that make him a pro dancer as well! She should win, she’s a much better dancer than Brandy. Just because she had a decent two weeks doesn’t mean she’s better. As far as Audrina goes, your right she should not have gone home. Kurt, Kyle or definitely Bristol. If these three continue on you know its fixed.

Bette

Posted at 2:59 AM on October 27, 2010

This year DWTS season is not about dancing competition, it´s definitely popularity and connection competition. It´s getting worst, what´s happening to them???

Jennifer

Posted at 2:36 AM on October 27, 2010

Neither of them deserved to be at the bottom and Audrina did not deserve to go home! Palin, however , should have been gone a long time ago! How is she any better then Audrin when it comes to facial expressions? She is soooooo boring to watch both technique wise and performance wise each week… Audrina on the other hand was NoT! Grrrrt definitely sad.

Alexei

Posted at 11:54 PM on October 26, 2010

Audrina was boring to watch. Brandy needs to go next.

Jan

Posted at 11:42 PM on October 26, 2010

Bristol showed last night she is the most improved of the contestants. I thought Audrina danced well each night but the judges knocked her so that I think many voters listened to the judges. Jennifer Grey had so much dance training as a child then with her movie, Dirty Dancing, that she came into the show as the best dancer. Jennifer complains every week about her body hurting so fans think she needs to take a break before she hurts herself. She looks extremely exhausted.

Alana

Posted at 9:09 AM on October 27, 2010

Then Brandy needs to go to b/c she’s had dance training since she was a kid. As someone said before, Jennifer only looked good in the movie b/c she got take after take to get it perfect, all that dancing Brandy did on stage during her concerts she didn’t have many takes to get it right. This show needs to stop letting singers and dancers on the show. Bring on the ones that have no dance training at all.

deb

Posted at 11:30 PM on October 26, 2010

Audrina should not have been the one to go home, but when it was down to her or Jennifer it felt really bad because neither of them deserved to go.

paso_fan

Posted at 11:13 PM on October 26, 2010

Bag Job… Tea Bag job Bristol Palin sucks and is only there because of all the Tea Part loonies voting for her because of her loony mom.

DiMi

Posted at 1:22 AM on October 27, 2010

I agree. The teabaggers have kept Bristol in while more gifted dancers have gone home. I don’t dislike Bristol, but she doesn’t deserve to stay if better dancers are going to be sent home. This is kind of sad. The judges are to blame as well. They’ve been scoring Bristol too high, and now Audrina has paid for it.