Jessica Simpson Admits She Iced Ex Nick Lachey During Their Awkward Restaurant Run-In!

Tue, October 26, 2010 1:52pm EST by 7 Comments
Splashnews.com, BauerGriffin.com

Splashnews.com, BauerGriffin.com

It looks like Jessica doesn’t even make time for pleasantries with he ex husband and instead chooses to just ignore him when she sees him out!

Much has been made of the awkward run-in between Jessica Simpson and ex husband Nick Lachey at Red-O, a restaurant in LA, Oct. 21, but it is all for naught — Jessica didn’t even speak to Nick! The singer bluntly told USA Today, “He was at the same restaurant, I didn’t speak to him.” Ouch!

Jessica was there with new beau Eric Johnson while Nick was with longtime squeeze Vanessa Minnillo — who apparently turned up the PDA when she saw Jessica arrive.

What do you think about Jessica ignoring her ex? Super harsh or best way to deal with the situation?

Find out how to lose weight fast

Posted at 10:30 AM on July 3, 2012

Looks like I found an interesting site. I am taking the Internet seriously now. I am retired and can dive into it. I am reading blogs on many topics, and commenting too. Your blog is not like most of the blogs that I read on the Internet, and I like the style of what you are presenting here. I not only read and comment on the blogs of others but I now have my own blog and my own website. In the text boxes I have entered my email address and my website URL. I hope you approve that I did this. It seems to be customary so I went ahead with it. TheVeryBest2You 13 6

Cynthia

Posted at 3:35 PM on October 28, 2010

She didn’t cheat, he supposedly did!! Jessica Jaymes, Kim Kardashian, Miss Kentucky or Ohio, Vanessa Minnillo, Kristin Cavallari! I don’t blame Jessica for even acknowledging that fat douchnozzle!

Jimmy J

Posted at 12:58 PM on October 28, 2010

He didn’t cheat. She did.

Katherine

Posted at 4:31 PM on October 26, 2010

well he didn’t say anything either, plus he’s the one who cheated……so no, not harsh

louise77

Posted at 4:02 PM on October 26, 2010

Why bash only Jessica? Nick didn’t say hello. Doesn’t make sense to attack one and not the other.

SugarNoName

Posted at 3:46 PM on October 26, 2010

The classy thing to do would be to go by and exchange a hello and I hope you are doing well. Jessica is not all that classy so I’m not surprised that she iced her ex.

gbtw

Posted at 3:34 PM on October 26, 2010

if nick and vanessa started being ridiculous and over the top with pda, they were the disrespectful rude ones. no class. however, jess could’ve shoved it in their faces by nonchalantly being the bigger person and saying a respectful simple hello before ignoring them.