EXCLUSIVE! 'Real Housewife Of Beverly Hills' Star Taylor Armstrong Owns Up To Plastic Surgery: I Like Injections Here & There!

Mon, October 25, 2010 9:00pm EST by 6 Comments
Getty

Getty

Taylor Armstrong tells us she LOVES getting injections every now and then — it keeps her young without having to go seriously under the knife!

Staying young in Los Angeles is key — especially when you’re on TV, like The Real Housewives of Beverly HillsTaylor Armstrong. The youngest cast member of Bravo’s new hit show told HollywoodLife.com there’s no shame in getting a little pinch and pull on your face every now and then — after all, how else do you avoid drastic measures, like face lifts?

“I think a little here and there keeps you from having these really radical procedures later and you end up looking like a completely different person,” Taylor told us at Bowl for a Better LA in Los Angeles Oct. 22.

She added, “My goal is then to get a little injections here and there and it makes me feel better about myself. It’s not for everyone but it makes me feel good, so I do it.”

Just what does “a little here and there” entail? Taylor has openly discussed her botox and lip fillers — we’ll have to stay tuned on Thursday nights to see what other plastic surgeries the Beverly Hills housewife chooses to undergo!

Kirstin Benson, with reporting by Sarah Rose Attman

susan

Posted at 10:06 PM on July 5, 2012

Why does RHW Bev Hills’ Taylor do that to her lips and face?She’d be a fairly attractive older woman if she went au nature. I can’t believe she’d actually pay someone to give her Joker lips. Her plastic surgeon must be laughing all the way to the bank. Cool it w/ the surgery Taylor and love yourself for the gifts God gave you.

Don Blaha

Posted at 12:41 AM on April 6, 2012

Hello there: many thanks for getting the time of creating up this information and facts. I often endeavor to even more my idea of facts. Regardless if I consent or disagree, I love data. I recall the previous times once the only supply of info was the library or even the newspaper. They both appear so out of date. : )

shelly

Posted at 1:14 PM on December 10, 2010

taylor i think your husband stinks. hes self centered and arrogant. i dont like how he treats u. u dont have to take his crap. he should be lucky to have u not u have him. wise up before u waste all your life with him. sorry but it upsets me when i watch ths show and he thinks hes it.

Marilyn

Posted at 10:28 AM on October 26, 2010

Was there ever a question whether this woman had plastic surgery? Her face looks like it was stretched from ear to ear. While I like the RHOBH the faces on most of the women are a mess. I think Kim Richards was so pretty and she has totally messed up her face. The only cast member that doesn’t look like an ad for a plastic surgeon is Camille Grammer. I think she’s much younger than the other women, but she should look around at their faces and choose not to have it.

camus

Posted at 6:52 AM on October 26, 2010

what did women do when there was no plastic surgery? to “make themselves feel good” as this lady put it?

you can clearly tell that a lot of these “housewives” don’t have the most self-esteem, which – i have to admit – in their circumstances is understandable. they’re surrounded by beautiful young girls and are trying to keep up so that their husbands won’t leave them for the “next best (younger) thing”.

i wonder though, what their men might fight more attractive: their cat-eyed/dinghy lipped/frozen faces or a woman who ages gracefully and with confidence?

henery

Posted at 9:17 PM on October 25, 2010

Wanna find a milit/ary partner ???? Here is a very nice place

:) _____Seek Uniform .c-/0-m____ :)

It is the best d at/ing com/munity for seeking sin/gle milita/ry people. Whether you’re a militar/y sin /gle or a civilian looking for milit/ary da/ting. You will find what you’re looking for….. Come to check it out !!!