Meet Lucky Luciano — HBO’s new handsome mobster – played by Vincent Piazza in the hit series Boardwalk Empire!
Think you know everything about handsome and suave Boardwalk Empire star Vincent Piazza? Guess again! HollywoodLife.com caught up with the actor at the Project ALS Event at NYC’s Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge (Oct. 21) and learned six interesting and fun facts about this HollyHunk. We bet you didn’t know any of this!
- Vincent’s favorite food: Pasta! “My favorite type of food is cliché, pasta with béchamel cheese and red marinara sauce … it’s unbelievable! There’s this great place in Manhattan on 21 St., Via Emelia. They make these homemade noodles so I get this tagliatelle and this lasagna.”
- Vincent has a secret Lady Gaga obsession! “Oh god, Gaga is great! Yeah, I LOVE Gaga. But, I’ll be embarrassed and change it when someone comes in the room.”
- Vincent’s acting role model: Al Pacino! “I just love the whole set of the 70′s actors. You know, your De Niros, your Duvalls, [but definitely] Al Pacino!”
- Vincent is a puppy lover! “I have a dog named Darla. She’s a little Fox Rat Mutt Terrier — she’s so cute.”
- Vincent’s favorite holiday is Thanksgiving! “I love it. I just love the food. The turkey and stuffing and everything. It’s like, ‘This is my time of the year!’”
- Story of how Vincent met his girlfriend of 4.5 years, Christina: “It was love at first sight! A friend on a film set was like you have to meet my friend. We ended up meeting at a birthday party and we were hooked up.”
Be sure to check out an all new episode of Boardwalk Empire tonight at 9 p.m. on HBO!