They're At It Again — Police Called After 'Teen Mom' Couple Amber & Gary Have Another Violent Fight!

Sat, October 23, 2010 1:15pm EST by 14 Comments

Police respond to a call after Gary pushes Amber of out his home — in just her underwear!

The forever fighting Amber Portwood and Gary Shirley are at it again, this time as Gary shoved 20-year-old Amber out of his home while she wearing nothing but her underwear! The fight happened just after midnight on Oct. 20 after Amber got upset when she thought Gary was receiving texts from another girl. The texts, it turns out, were actually from one of his male friends.

The pair, who have a daughter Leah together, starred on MTV’s Teen Mom, a show which frequently documented their very loud, and sometimes very physical, arguments. In one instance, cameras actually caught Amber punching Gary in the head.

It seems like these two need to go their separate ways — for good!

aeeeeeeeeb

Posted at 5:06 PM on October 25, 2010

i think everybody should just STFU. people make mistakes, okay? get the hell over yourselves. the issue is now in the courts hands & will be handled. get out of their lives & get one of your own? thanks. (:

Maggie

Posted at 11:26 AM on October 24, 2010

GOD shut up about the fat b young mother Amber she is a disgrace to women and young teen mothers everywhere..i am 53 and pregnant girls in High School was the normal at my school and everywhere else, and we didnt make a show or a big tado about, and they were good girls who tried their best and were good moms..but girls like Amber make them look bad and nasty and hateful, shame on her, she is a big bit@@..drop her…

aeeeeeeeeb

Posted at 5:07 PM on October 25, 2010

shut up, geeze.

danielle g

Posted at 10:59 AM on October 24, 2010

Maci from Teen Mom said that Leah was taken away from Amber and gary has the baby now. Amber is a nutcase and shouldnt have Leah alone. All she does is put the baby in the crib all day.

Alana

Posted at 2:04 PM on October 23, 2010

Ok hitting either way isn’t right at all. But this is BS for him to throw her out of his house in nothing but her underwear. These 2 need to end things for good and go there separate ways, just stay civil with each other for there kids sake.

Dayna Lella

Posted at 2:57 PM on October 23, 2010

wow really?? she was punching him in the face and he kicked her out, thats wrong??? um no

Jimmy g

Posted at 1:15 AM on October 24, 2010

She is a lowlife like Gary and the poor baby has to suffer. She is the poster mom for the worst moms in the world. She said that she is a good mother, I think not and Leah needs a stable home minus the 2 nut cases

mommy said

Posted at 9:00 PM on October 24, 2010

Here’s a thought,try putting your child first.Gary needs to get custody and get on with his life. Amber is beyond help.

Trish N.J.

Posted at 8:17 AM on November 19, 2010

Jimmy g- Can you please explain why you believe that Gary is a low-life? It seems to me that this MAN has put up with just unbelieveable things from Amber out of LOVE for his CHILD and his child’s mother in hopes of her changing to keep his family together. He went above and beyond what most men would have done, let alone a teen father.He is a stand up guy. The only thing he did was not understand (at first) that this “BULLY” was just an angry abusive “girl”. He was TRYING to keep his family together and has put up with WAY MORE than anyone should have to endure. Now that he understands that it is not good for his child, he broke it off for the LOVE OF HIS CHILD. That MAN deserves a round of applause as well as a good woman who will LOVE HIM FOR THE MAN THAT HE HIS. He is not a slacker, like most teenage father’s AND he was willing to be abused THINKING it would be best for the child to have both of her parents together to raise her, and now that he understands that it was not good, he broke it off. He is doing EVERYTHING HE CAN to have that child grow up and have a normal life and have healthy relationships growing up.
So PLEASE tell me why YOU believe that this MAN is a low-life!!!! I would bet anything that Gary is MORE OF A MAN than YOU WILL EVER BE!!!!

Alana

Posted at 1:13 PM on October 27, 2010

If you read what I said, I said hitting in no way is right. But him throwing her out in nothing but bra and panties is f-ed up. Try reading before you say something. In this case were does it say that she was hitting him this time, we don’t know if she was hitting him this time. Either way they both need help real bad and need to give Leah to like her parents or his parents till they can both calm down and get help for there problems.

Trish N.J.

Posted at 7:00 AM on November 19, 2010

How bout this. It is about time she is being held accountable for her actions. I was a teen mother and the show was on theother foot, I was abused by my son’s father while pregnant and after my son was born, He’d get arrested and be backout either that night or within a few days. What he did to me while I was pregnant could have killed our son, and what he did after my son was born, was also horrific. At one point,he was beating the living hell out of me in the strret, kicked 2 of my teeth out of my mouth, a friend of mone took my son out of his stroller and took him into her home and my son’s father actually picked uo the stroller and threw it clear across the street. He had no clue that our son was taken out of the stroller. So to think he that he that thinking our child was in the stroller is heartwrenching and disgusting.He was an alcoholic and drunk during every fight we had, but that is NO EXCUSE. Needless to say, I left him, he never did more than 3 days in jail for any of these fights. I left him when my son was 13 months old,FINALLY!My son is now 25 yrs old and I would say has seen his father maybe 10 times since then. He never got help 7 alcohol was more important in his life than his own son. I believe Amber should do jail time, get help so she can be involved in her childs life, but I don’t believe she should ever have custody of the child. Gary seems to be a good father, loves his daughter and it seems to me thathe was in the same situation I was in, he wanted to make it work for the child, he could have knocked that B***H out many of times, but he never raised a hand to her, I give him so much credit that he was able to control himself and he was obviously raised with great morals. Bottom line Gary should have custody and Amber should do jail time as well as pay gary for pain & suffering. The funny thing is, in her CRAZY LITTLE MIND, she was trying to portray herself as some tough person, but she showed the world that she is crazy, unfit & immature. Now she is dating 3 guys, who are all friends no less, now she is showing she is a tramp. All of her “qualities” are no good for a child to see.

Trish N.J.

Posted at 7:21 AM on November 19, 2010

Sorry about the typo’s,I should have read what I wrote before submitting this: #1. I meant to say the SHOE was on the other foot. #2. he was beating the hell out of me in the STREET. #3.a friend of MINE, took my son out of his stroller. #4. my son’s father actually picked UP the stroller.#5. so to THINK THAT HE WAS THINKING THAT our son was in the stroller.#6 he never got help AND alcohol was more important. #7. loves his daughter, and it seems to me THAT HE was in the same situation.
Wow 7 typo’s, I am very sorry!!!!

Trish N.J.

Posted at 7:22 AM on November 19, 2010

TEAM LEAH & GARY!!!!

Trish N.J.

Posted at 7:49 AM on November 19, 2010

Alana, I can’t believe that you are worried and making an issue about the “BULLY” being thrown out in her underwear. Get real. We are dealing with the mother of the child abusing a CHILD & THE CHILD’S FATHER. Are you serious?
Not for nothing, but if I were Gary, I would have thrown her out TOOTHLESS & BLOODY WITH MANY BROKEN BONES. Thank God that Gary knows right from wrong and has serious SELF CONTROL. In some states, it IS LEGAL to protect yourself. Also, I would like to point out how petty & childish that Amber is, she calls the police because she was thrown out in her underwear when Gary has been physically assaulted numerous times by Amber and has NEVER called the police on her. By the way, it doesn’t have to say that she was abusing him, IT’S A GIVEN. That MAN has put up with a lot of crap from her, and the MOST he has done is thrown her out in her underwear,(oooo, what a bad guy he is, LOL) that MAN is a REAL MAN AND A SAINT!!!!
You must be one of Amber’s BLIND friend’s.
As for aeeeeeeeeb, you must be just like Amber OR you are another one of her BLIND friend’s.
Why don’t you 2 GROW UP, GET A LIFE, AND LEARN RIGHT AND WRONG. I really hope that the both of you DON’T have children(for thier sake), If you do, I really feel sorry for those children because if you believe Amber is right or just made a mistake, you are sadly mistaken.