FIRST LISTEN! What Do YOU Think Of These Two New Songs From Taylor Swift’s Album ‘Speak Now’?

Fri, October 22, 2010 9:00pm EST by 7 Comments

Two New Songs Have Hit The Web From Taylor Swift’s Highly Anticipated Album ‘Speak Now.’ We Think She Sounds Amazing, Do You Agree?

Taylor Swift, 20, is known for her beautiful vocals and truthful lyrics that tell her stories of young love and heartbreak. After listening to the latest songs that have been leaked from her upcoming album, Speak Now, we know the country crooner will not disappoint!

“The Story of Us,” sounds very much like her old songs. The song has a catchy beat and tells the story of a girl who still has feelings for an old flame, but her pride gets the best of her.

“Now I’m standing alone in a crowded room and we’re not speaking and I’m dying to know — is it killing you, like its killing me?” she sings.

Taylor told MTV News that she wrote this song after running into an old beau — Taylor Lautner — at an awards show and he pretended that she didn’t exist!

“Afterward, I just felt so empty, like we were both fighting this silent war of pretending we didn’t care that the other was there. And I went home, and I wrote this song about it. And at that point, I had this gut feeling, and I knew the album was finished,” she said.

The other leaked song, “Enchanted,” is a ballad unlike anything we’ve ever heard from Taylor! Her sound is all grown-up and it’s a refreshing change from her old high school-esque love lyrics.

“This night is sparkling, don’t you let it go I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home I’ll spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you,” she sings.

Sounds like Taylor is maturing from her days of text-message, Jonas brother break-ups into more substantial adult relationships! Listen and tell us what you think about Taylor Swift’s newest songs!

Russ Weakland

Listen to “The Story of Us” here!

Listen to “Enchanted” here!

תקליטנים

Posted at 7:46 AM on April 12, 2012

Its like you read my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I feel that you can do with a few % to force the message house a little bit, however other than that, that is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I’ll definitely be back.

suzette

Posted at 4:35 PM on November 9, 2011

people stop hateing on taylor swift she can write what ever she wants to write and if she want to act like a princesses she is going to act like that just leave her alone im a big fan of taylor and stop hateing just leave her love life alone

Karen

Posted at 2:20 PM on October 24, 2010

This girl has some major issues and needs to grow up…a lot. I feel sorry for these guys that she’s trashing so openly.

You’re 19…stop looking for prince charming…get out and live your life!

nicebags

Posted at 11:23 AM on October 23, 2010

I like the lux”ury ba”g as a gift to my friend, I found
~~~~nice~~~grade~~~b~a~g~s~~~~ is the best si”te bu”y lux”ury ba”gs

oic

Posted at 8:04 AM on October 23, 2010

she’s fooling everyone into buying her s h i t she isnt grown up and her lyrics are dumb

Ashley

Posted at 11:47 PM on October 22, 2010

taylor needs to stop writing about fairytales, ex’s and “romeo”. GROW UP! you’re not cinderella!!

Sandie

Posted at 9:41 PM on October 22, 2010

She needs to just ask Taylor Lautner for a second chance instead of trying to get rich off him in her new songs. Isn’t love more important than money.