OMG! Selena Gomez Is So Sick Of Her BFF Justin Bieber Flipping His Hair She Wants Him To Cut It!

Wed, October 20, 2010 3:45pm EDT by 19 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Selena Gomez doesn’t mince words when it comes to her friend Justin Bieber! First, she called him short and now she wants him to chop his hair — she’s sick of him flipping it!

Selena Gomez is brutally honest when it comes to her 16-year-old BFF Justin Bieber. She’s called him short, said she never wants to be involved with him romantically — and now she’s bashing his beloved hair!

“You said you wanted to cut Justin Bieber‘s hair!’ Ryan Seacrest said to the 18-year-old Disney starlet on his radio show Oct. 20.

“Oh, yeah! I knew that would be bad!” Selena said, laughing. “I just meant that sometimes he does that little thing when I’m hanging out with him when he flips it; it’s just so annoying!”

She then backtracked and said she’s actually just trying to help her BFF.

”I’m always like, ‘You’re gonna hurt your neck or do something that will damage you!’” she said. “Basically I’m just trying to protect Justin because I love him! I just want his neck to be okay, which I’m sure all his fans will love!’”

Yes, his fans want his neck to be fine — but can you imagine the outrage if the Biebs cut his luscious locks?

Russ Weakland

masin

Posted at 9:28 PM on March 29, 2011

i guess he looks kool selena gomezzzzzz is hot

Mia

Posted at 9:19 PM on February 15, 2011

The cool thing is, he did cut it! lol He knows he cut it for Selena. I think it is sweet and he looks way hotter with his new cut! He didn’t loose any talent either! Haha

Fiona Bieber

Posted at 8:58 AM on January 18, 2011

I LOVE JUSTIN HE IS MY MANNNNN!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katelyn bieber57

Posted at 7:59 PM on January 17, 2011

Are you dating Selena Gomez?Dont be mad at me because i am asking you this.I know how it feels like when people ask you all the time if you are dating a popstar because you guys are sitting next to each other.

katelyn bieber57

Posted at 7:50 PM on January 17, 2011

Hey Justin,i really like you and if i had one second of my life with you i would take it.I don,t care how long it is or howshort it is i would just take it.

katelyn bieber57

Posted at 7:55 PM on January 17, 2011

Hey Justin,if i had one second in my life just to hang out with you i would take it.I don,t care if it would be for a short time or a long time i would just take it.This is how much i really admire you.

katelyn bieber57

Posted at 7:44 PM on January 17, 2011

I luv u justin.U ROCK JUSTIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PaytonBieber

Posted at 10:13 PM on November 15, 2010

please don’t cut your hair Justin! just a little but don’t shave it! u will loose many fans trust me! ;) keep those bieber bangs!

Linna Bieber

Posted at 7:40 AM on November 13, 2010

I Love You Justin Bieber
You Are My Life
You Are My World
You Are My Angel
With a word you are every thing for me

Justin Bieber is the star of music♥♥

linna bieber

Posted at 7:27 AM on November 13, 2010

Justin Bieber is the best in the world and he does not need his hair cut IT is very beautiful and voice is so sweet

Swanniesandie

Posted at 9:33 AM on October 28, 2010

uhhhh y dyu ppl kip on stroking bieber!!k im not a fan buh itz not his fault he has a girly voice so puhlez haters hush up nd MYOB

Tamran

Posted at 10:42 AM on October 26, 2010

I’m not even that big of a JB fan and I don’t want him to cut it off! lol, its adorable, he needs to keep it. I’m sure his neck will be just fine. Haha

Isabelle lukman

Posted at 2:51 AM on October 21, 2010

It may be funny but I don’t hate Justin bieber and I don’t love him like A LOT. He is just a cute and kind boy or maybe a guy though. His voice may sound like a girl but it’s awsome and from what I heard, he was actually singing to earn money, I am not saying this as a bad thing , what i am trying to let you know is if you work hard nothing is wrong!

GOOD LUCK JB!

ashleigh

Posted at 7:27 PM on February 22, 2011

stop hating on justin beiber i just want to hold him like a big,big,big fluffy bear… so the people that are hating on justin beiber they need to stop hate on me dont hate on justin beiber i do not want justin beiber getting hurt… so shut your face beiber haters.

mi

Posted at 10:36 PM on October 20, 2010

its strange how when you get famous you get friends that you wouldnt get if you wernt cus theyd just think you were a crazed fan and or call the secerity on you. its pretty sad :l

Joe Jonas's Girl

Posted at 6:07 PM on October 20, 2010

Justin needs to cut his hair. I’m so sick of him flipping his hair. And I’m so sick of him too. He needs to die along with his fans. I hate him. The Jonas Brothers are way better than him. JB stands for the Jonas Brothers not for Justin Beaver. I’m sick of hearing about him. I don’t have Beaver Fever. I have Jonas Fever. His fans need to realize that he’s a bad role model and that he has no talent. He sounds like a girl. He sucks. I hate how he’s more popular than the Jo bros. And he’s a bad rolemodel for getting a tattoo.

naya

Posted at 10:18 AM on October 21, 2010

ummm please shut up…you sound like a retarded crazed jonas brothers fan. Get a clue, both the jonas brothers and justin beiber are very talented. No need to hate justin because he’s more popular than the jonas brother.

courtney

Posted at 12:22 PM on October 23, 2010

the Jonas Brothers suck!!! Justin Bieber is better and i bet you didnt kno he is a rapper now too!!! are the joe bros rappers 2?! NO! and the jonas brothers are U.G.L.Y!!!! Thats why the jonas brothers dont have the guts 2 get a tattoo! Justin Bieber is way hotter and thats why Justin bieber’s concerts are 100x better that the jonas brothers. a fan said that herself!!! so back off 5 year old!!!

Fiona Bieber