Bump Watch: Are Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Expecting Baby Number 7? Insiders Say Yes!

Wed, October 20, 2010 11:18am EDT by 7 Comments

SplashNews.com

Angie looks like she has a little baby bump! Sources say she’s definitely pregnant and Brad couldn’t be happier!

OMG! Angelina Jolie, 35, and Brad Pitt, 46, are reportedly expecting baby number seven! “All signs point toward the arrival of another Jolie-Pitt baby,” a friend close to the couple tells Star magazine. “She has lost a bunch of weight but is a lot fuller in her boobs — and she’s got a telltale bump! That’s what happens every single time Angie is in the first trimester.”

Get Vivienne Jolie-Pitt’s cozy look for your baby!

“They’re both absolutely glowing,” a source from the Budapest set of Angelina’s new Bosnian love story confirms. “Brad has been strutting around like a proud peacock with a big grin on his face!”

The Jolie-Pitt kids have made friends at their new school in Budapest!

Besides having the bump, Angie has been watching her diet — and avoiding alcohol. “She has been very careful about what she eats,” says the insider. “She’s been eating a lot of vegetables, fruit and red meat” and avoiding consuming anything harmful like caffeine or alcohol (which the crew often enjoys on set).

Brangelina’s nanny opens up about the family’s secrets!

Bud despite the baby bump and precautions that Angie has been taking, she and Brad are trying to keep the pregnancy a secret. “Angie’s very superstitious and usually waits until she’s far along to tell anyone,” explains the friend. Plus, “she loves having this secret with him because it brings them so close together!”

A day in the life of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt at her new preschool!

Aww! If this is true and Angelina and Brad have baby number seven on the way, we are super excited for them. And we bet the six Jolie-Pitt kids — Maddox, 9, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, Shiloh, 4, and 2-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne — can’t wait to have a new baby brother or sister!

–Lindsey DiMattina

Carolyn

Posted at 10:06 AM on November 5, 2010

I don’t see anything remotely resembling a “baby bump”. No wonder so many actresses have eating disorders. I’d hate it if some magazine posted an obviously skinny picture of me with a big headline about my “bump”.

By the way, the blood and pictures, etc, were all things that she did when she was a kid in her 20’s. I’m glad that cameras weren’t following me around in my twenties so that people could continue to judge me for my decisions at that age for the rest of my life.

erh

Posted at 3:26 AM on October 26, 2010

where did they see the baby bump? these people always try to find something to say… and if it is true..another kid???

canchick

Posted at 4:34 PM on October 25, 2010

I think these people are sick. I have 4 kids and if something happened and I had to choose the poorest family in the world or Brad and Angelina,, I would never chose the latter. I used to really like Brad,, Angelina needs some serious help. If it was you or me that carried a mans blood around our neck or liked pics of dead people on the walls, or was just nasty in the way she is, they would take our kids away from us. Forget the condoms,, fix em both!

Tachaty

Posted at 11:32 AM on October 23, 2010

Be committed to your family…get married.

anonymous

Posted at 6:17 PM on October 22, 2010

Condoms, birth control, don’t know them personaly but they don’t seem to be the type to use those things, like rabbits they just go at it. Matt Damon’s and his wife have four.

Melissa

Posted at 5:55 PM on October 22, 2010

This is disgusting. I just saw another article about how they can’t control the kids they have. Hasn’t anyone heard of a condom? Disgusting.

Ketielynn

Posted at 10:31 AM on October 22, 2010

I like B & A but sometimes no matter how much money you have enough is enough. I have 3 grandkids and it can be tough spending quality time with each of them. How many do they have now..7???