Thief! Is Leelee Sobieski Trying To Swipe Blake Lively's Style?

Tue, October 19, 2010 3:56pm EDT by 8 Comments

Leelee, give that get-up back to my girl crush Blake!

When I first saw this photo of Leelee Sobieski from the Elton John AIDS Foundation benefit in NYC on Oct. 18 I was blown away — from far away I could’ve sworn it was Blake Lively! Don’t get me wrong she looks phenomenal, but I really don’t like the way she swiped the star’s sultry style! Not only was she busting out in her leggy get-up, but she even opted for the same type of hair and makeup we’ve seen on Blake before!

Maybe Leelee was just trying to sex up her look on the carpet, but if you ask me it seems like she’s totally channeling the Gossip Girl – although regardless of how many minis she breaks out, she’ll never be able to capture Blake’s confidence and presence! What do you think? Is it a carpet coincidence or is she trying to steal her style?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Check out more from our BFFs at Glamour.com!

1. 10 Beauty Trends That’ll Be EVERYWHERE This Fall
  2. Taylor Swift Talks
  3. Fall Fashion Trends That’ll Make You Look 10 Pounds Thinner
  4. Five-Minute Halloween Costumes: 21 Fab, Fun and Cheap Ideas

FD

Posted at 5:16 PM on October 24, 2010

I agree with what everyone else is saying here: Blake has not invented any style first, and by FAR LeeLee is the more beautiful woman. I honestly see Blake’s face all over this site and I have never watched Gossip Girl, so to me, she is just this Jennifer Aniston lookalike who I bypass to get to the news regarding people I know.

dexy77

Posted at 5:09 PM on October 20, 2010

hahaha. like blake lively has a copy right on boobs and legs?! leelee looks fab.

bill

Posted at 11:02 AM on October 20, 2010

Leelee is soooo much more elegant in the face than Blake. Blake is supremely pretty and Leelee is supremely beautiful
Totally different ballpark if you ask me.

claud

Posted at 12:38 AM on October 20, 2010

yes. obviously your inability to tell 2 people apart is lee lee whatever’s fault. i’m sure blake lively is the only woman in the world with a black, strapless mini dress. also, lee lee whatever came first, so really, blake lively is stealing her style. but of course, i wouldn’t expect actual entertainment reporting from you.

ek

Posted at 6:01 PM on October 19, 2010

LOL!!! so by wearing a black mini dress, shes stolen Blake’s style. PLEASE!
Black mini dress is about the easiest thing anyone can go for.
theres only so many different style options.

carolina

Posted at 5:38 PM on October 19, 2010

Katrina Mitzeliotis are u nuts? how many complexes u got to have? u r really out of ur mind i dont see anythn similar. And blake has a style? PLS PLS SHE HAS A STYLIST

Katrina

Posted at 9:41 PM on October 19, 2010

HI! actually, Blake is one of the very few famous people who DOES NOT have a stylist.

just my opinion

Posted at 5:10 PM on October 19, 2010

I think leelee is a way too underrated star, she, for one, can actually act. Blake lively is just a pretty face and an annoying mumbly voice. And if your actually baseing her “style stealing” off of a short dress and the very in 40’s curls…umm…Have you seen ANY other actress lately?