EXCLUSIVE! NJ Housewife Teresa Giudice Slams 'The Jersey Shore' Cast: 'They Are Crazy!'

Fri, October 15, 2010 4:58pm EDT by 8 Comments

Yikes! The Jersey claws are coming out! Teresa Giudice tells HollywoodLife.com she can’t believe how insane the Jersey Shore cast is — and that she was NEVER like that growing up!

The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice has been an important part of putting the reality of New Jersey onto our televisions — but when it comes to fellow Jersey royalty like The Situation, J-Woww, Snooki, and DJ Pauly D, she thinks they are way different then she ever was when she was in her 20s!

“Jersey Shore is a bunch of young kids, they are crazy. It is not how I acted when I was younger and in my 20s,” the 38-year old reality star told HollywoodLife.com exclusively about the jacuzzi bedding GTL Jersey Shore gang. “I have a little more respect for myself. If that is what they want to do, more power to them!”

While the cast of Jersey Shore is Living La Vida Loca, appearing on Dancing With The Stars, nightclubs throughout the country and random bedrooms after crazy nights of drinking, Teresa is trying to get her finances in order by publishing her own cook books, making her own cupcakes and looking for her own chance to appear on DWTS.

When we asked her about her own appearance on the hit show, she coyly answered, “I think you should call them and ask them!”

We’ll do that, Teresa! We’d love to see one of our favorite Jersey housewives rip it up on the dance floor!

Russ Weakland

online secret shopper

Posted at 4:39 PM on April 23, 2012

Excellent points altogether, you simply received a new reader. What may you suggest in regards to your put up that you just made a few days in the past? Any certain?

Poetry

Posted at 8:12 PM on April 5, 2012

hello there and thank you in your info ? I have definitely picked up something new from proper here. I did then again expertise some technical points the usage of this web site, since I experienced to reload the website many instances prior to I may just get it to load properly. I had been considering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, however slow loading instances instances will sometimes impact your placement in google and can harm your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and can glance out for much extra of your respective interesting content. Make sure you replace this again very soon..

jane

Posted at 2:08 PM on October 22, 2010

She is just jealous because that cast actually makes real money for each episode – she can’t get more than the $3K per episode and Bravo doesn’t find any more worth in her. It’s time for this drag queen’s 15 minutes to be up!!

stormyboo

Posted at 2:25 PM on October 17, 2010

Crazy knows what crazy is

mimi tholsted

Posted at 11:47 AM on October 17, 2010

Be careful Teresa ….they will get you if you speak to laud! Also times has changed we are in 2010???…..

jklkj

Posted at 8:19 PM on October 16, 2010

ugh…is she kidding
so what is her excuse for acting like that as an adult

catherine

Posted at 8:41 PM on October 15, 2010

She looks so much better with her hair straight and shorter

svj

Posted at 2:51 PM on October 15, 2010

she has enough respect for herself to lie under oath and spend $11 million she didnt have? she is trashier and dumber than anyone on jersey shore.