Even if you don’t have Bieber fever just yet, you will after checking out this book — trust me! And did you know that he speaks FRENCH!
I wasn’t a huge fan of Justin Bieber, but between the countless photos and personal details packed in his new book, 100% Official Justin Bieber First Step To Forever: My Story, I’ve offically been bitten by the Bieber bug!
Justin Bieber, the 16-year-old megastar, has two albums (the second went platinum) has guest starred on SNL & CSI, has a movie about his life in the works, and now has a book out about his young journey to stardom. The one thing that clearly stood out throughout his book was how mature and unapologetic Bieber is and in a good way.
This kid is wise beyond his years, no wonder the girls go wild for him — he knows how to play the game and I know quite a few men who should take the Biebs love and life advice. Even I was melting when I read the way he spoke about his family: “I admire my mom so much for how she stepped up to meet all the challenges in her life. We lived in public housing …it never occurred to me that we were poor. We had each other, which was everything we needed.” A boy that loves his mom will treat you right. He’s adorable!
Below are all the things people, young or old, boy or girl, can learn from the wise Justin Bieber. Prepare yourself … if you haven’t caught the Bieber Fever you probably will!
- “Smartest dating advice you could ever give — to a guy or girl — just listen. And that means really listen to what the other person is saying instead of using time to come up with your next clever remark.”
- “If you feel like a freak because you don’t have a normal family… pretty much nobody does. What counts is how you handle it. Look for the good.”
- “I’m a total sucker for love. That’s not a bad thing. What kind of jerk doesn’t want love?”
- “You have to let yourself do stuff you’re not good at. How else are you supposed to learn? Don’t get hung up on what other people think about what you’re doing.”
- “I’m really glad I speak French, because, let’s face it, girls dig it when a guy speaks French. They call it the language of love, and that ain’t no coincidence.”
- “A certain amount of success with the opposite sex comes down to the simple concept: don’t be a jerk.”
- “I’m not a fighter by nature, but, if I believe in something, I stand up for it.”
The only critique I have for Justin — pull up your pants kid! In all your photos your drawers are showing and you have belted your pants across your butt? That is so circa 1990! Other than that — adorable, fabulous, fantastic!