WOW! It's Justin Bieber Mania As His Fans Give His Newly Released Autobiography An A+++!

Wed, October 13, 2010 2:40pm EDT by 115 Comments
INFphoto.com

INFphoto.com

Justin’s new book earns rave reviews from his fans — he MUST be on his way to winning a Pulitzer!

It has finally arrived! Justin Bieber‘s much anticipated autobiography, 100% Official Justin Bieber First Step 2 Forever: My Story, hit stores on Oct. 12 and fans are devouring it! Justin has once again ignited the Bieber fever with this printed wonder and the fan raves are pouring in!

Here’s what some of Justin’s biggest fans had to say about the 240 page sensation:

- HeyThereHillary tweets, “@justinbieber ok, this book is insane. Funnny & inspirational at the same time :) love it.”

- MoBieberLautner tweets, “@justinbieber started reading ur book hours ago… Cant seem 2 stop :)”

- Shaileebbyxx tweets, “@justinbieber ur books amazing and so r u ! we(ur fanss) al love and suport u do much !

Some fans love it so much that they have already read the entire book! BieberLoverNY tweets, “@justinbieber yeah I read ur whole book all today SO amazing I couldn’t put it down!:)”

The book is even a trending topic on Twitter! xcruushx tweets, “cant wait til i get #firststep2forever! @justinbieber”

And for those who haven’t gotten it yet, they’re rushing to the store to buy it “now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” as BieberizedCatty says.

Sounds like Justin has found another way to top the charts.

BFFs — do you think Justin should win a Pulitzer prize for his new book? Share your thoughts below!

Click here to watch Justin talk about his new book!

- Lindsey DiMattina

Don’t Miss Out! Read More From Our BFFs at TheFrisky.Com!

1. Does Your Real-Life Lover Live Up To Your Dream Partner?
  2. 8 Things Guys Really Don’t Want You To Do In Bed
  3. Shopping Guide: 10 Cute Halloween Pet Costumes From Etsy
  4. Let’s Stay Together: 7 Hollywood Couples Who Give Us Hope

mrs.bieber

Posted at 5:46 AM on October 19, 2010

ILOVEEEEEEHIM

mrs.bieber

Posted at 5:45 AM on October 19, 2010

HE IS JUST THE BEST

karen

Posted at 11:59 AM on October 18, 2010

estas muy bonito te amo justin bieber

Bieb stole my initials

Posted at 9:01 PM on October 17, 2010

Seriously? Can you write an autobiography at 12? I mean, should that even be legally permitted? Is the last chapter about how he got really excited when he thought he was entering puberty but it was a false alarm and he’s eagerly anticipating the real deal?

Hanifah

Posted at 12:08 AM on October 17, 2010

hai… jb, i is your fans, i very like you very much, how do you do now? When you come in indonesia? if you know Indonesia is a good country, u must come here, okay. Justin Bieber you always in my heart,…

renata

Posted at 7:39 PM on October 16, 2010

Justen bieber I love you you’re the best singer in the world I do I like you very much. You’re the boy in the world lovely mail I can not wait to see come to Brazil I am very excited to go to your concert’m EPER many hugs and kisses of their fan renata.
OuvirLer foneticamente

ruby

Posted at 5:46 PM on October 16, 2010

justin i wana discoobor your life that cuit boy love you

laith from jordan

Posted at 3:58 PM on October 16, 2010

i love you jb

khaoula

Posted at 3:53 PM on October 16, 2010

I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU ,YOU ARE THE BEST

xoxox

Posted at 3:42 PM on October 16, 2010

I LOVE YOUR BOOK….its the best..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

khaoula

Posted at 2:17 PM on October 16, 2010

hi im khaoula in morroco end ilove you soooooo matsh end ikend bliv are you 51 year ??????????????? bat ilova youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bizou
I KISS YOU

Thais Natália de bona

Posted at 10:35 AM on October 16, 2010

Eu Amo muito o Justin bieber eu tenho certeza que um dia vou encontra e abaraça-lo e dar muitos beijos e etc… pq ele merce muita coisa amo Vc justin bieber
I LOVE YOU FOREVAR

bee

Posted at 4:04 AM on October 16, 2010

Hi Justin Bieber how aer you I go look your facebook
you have many Woak I think you very tired you not have many day to barke you have one day or two day to barke
you can come say with me many time ok you can send email
for me my gmail beelovemickey@gmail ok
by bee
from bee in thailand

deja loza

Posted at 3:04 AM on October 16, 2010

Omg I love you justin bieber you are
HOT do you want to go out with me. I love you justin.

Zainab Waheed

Posted at 1:22 AM on October 16, 2010

just can’t wait for <3 <3 <3

MarianaBiebss:)

Posted at 6:20 PM on October 15, 2010

wooow!! i cant wait to got it !!:) all beliebers sayid that the book its amazing !!:) i think it will be the best book ever!:)
im form mexico so i think my parents are gong to give it to me on my birthday !!= monday october 18th !!:)
so… when i haved it i will going to read it like 100 times !:) keep your head up high !:)<3<3 LOVE YOU ! bieber WE CANT WAIT TO SEE U SOON HERE IN MEXICO!!:)<3<3

diana carolina

Posted at 6:09 PM on October 15, 2010

I am very happy for this new success of justin ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ friend I love you ¡¡¡¡¡ my best wishes to you …………………. i love you ….. diana

lovejustinbieber

Posted at 12:00 PM on October 15, 2010

aww …luv u jb ..muuaahh muuaahh muuaahh !!

nino

Posted at 11:59 AM on October 15, 2010

I love justin bieber

arton kida

Posted at 11:39 AM on October 15, 2010

JUSTIN BIEBER

hamza

Posted at 11:32 AM on October 15, 2010

i love justin bieber and timberlake

nabbybh

Posted at 10:09 AM on October 15, 2010

co0ome3e <3<3<3 i l0ve3 to0u

jennygirln

Posted at 9:37 AM on October 15, 2010

i love everthing about u justin bieber, really are can do any thing witout he everday by day i keepin raeding ur book bieber not because of anything but because i am inluv wit u bieber i knw many people we cal it madess but believed me i realy do luv this guy justin bieber so much.

I love jb-justin bieberI love jb-justin bieberI love jb-justin bieberI love jb-justin bieberI love jb-justin bieberI love jb-justin bieberI love jb-justin bieberI love jb-justin bieberI love jb-justin bieberI love jb-justin bieberI love jb-justin bieberI

Posted at 12:24 PM on October 15, 2010

Ilove jb and you is sweet boy pleas come in Bulgarian

Pau

Posted at 8:52 AM on October 15, 2010

HEEY PEOPLEE!
I’VE GOT THE BIEBER FEVER AND I WANT THAT BOOK NOW! BUT IM FROM SPAIN AND IT’S STILL NOT FOR SALE :'(
DO U KNOW WHEN I WILL BE 4 SALE GUYS??
THANXX!!