Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Nanny Tells All About The Swearing, Junk Food & Even Wine Drinking!

Wed, October 13, 2010 9:54am EST by 16 Comments
SplashNews.com

SplashNews.com

The Jolie-Pitt children may appear cute and behaved in photos, but behind the scenes the household is complete chaos according to a former nanny!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt‘s former nanny is opening up about their time with the famed family, and they are not painting a pretty picture! InTouch reports, “the Jolie-Pitt home is more chaotic than anyone could imagine — a place rife with fighting, four-letter words, and sibling squabbles and injuries.” Shiloh is constantly getting bruised and cut after fights with her older brothers. Yikes!

Among the claims the nanny makes is that the children are constantly swearing, “[Maddox] has dropped a few F-bombs,” and Zahara has been known to use ‘merde’ in french, while always watching R-rated films, consuming nothing but junk food, and, in Maddox‘s case, drinking wine and driving the car around their property on certain occasions! And he is only 9! “There’s a lot of fighting among all the kids, especially Maddox and Pax. They both have bad tempers,” the source revealed.

According to the report, things were so chaotic in Budapest, where Angelina is filming her directorial debut, she called and begged Brad to come a week early to help with the children — even with all the help she has — “she called Brad in tears!” The source said, “Even when she’s home, she is usually holed up in her room making phone calls. She likes to take credit for being supermom, but she really doesn’t spend a lot of time with the kids.” The source added, the kids “listen the most to their dad.” It’s no wonder she called for even more reinforcements!

It was also revealed that even thought the Jolie-Pitts like to portray they are a strict but loving family “they actually have no control over the kids.” Insiders say, “in the middle of the night, they’re running down the hallway, waking their parents up and trying to get into their beds.”

If this nanny is to be believed, it looks like Hollywood’s golden family may, in fact, be very, very dysfunctional!

Observer

Posted at 10:30 PM on October 23, 2014

Ah keyword ” former” nanny. I seriously doubt InTouch magazine has the pipeline to the Jolie-Pitt’s
private lives.

knowsbetter12

Posted at 6:44 PM on November 6, 2013

The opening line of this article debunked everything the nanny claims. “…these children appear well behaved in public…” Seriously? If you think you can’t tell by how they are photographed that these are pretty good kids, you’ve never been around kids!

And the fact that they want to sleep in their parents’ room? To me, that’s a sure sign of love.

This nanny simply proved herself wrong.

sharon

Posted at 11:25 PM on August 18, 2011

I hate to blow the Nanny’s bubble, but households with this many children are supposed to be chaotic! I grew up in a family this size and we were exactly like this. These are normal kids. I would be worried if a report came out which says the kids are perfect little angels, well behaved, never get into fights, never have cuts or bruises from rough housing, and never tried to crawl in bed with mom and dad. I’d like to tell this Nanny it’s normal for kids to listen to their dad verses their mom. This woman has obviously never reared a child. I think the worst mistake Brad and Angelina are guilty of is hiring this idiot Nanny to begin with. BTW, I am a normal well rounded adult. My house is where all my friends wanted to hang out. My parents knew exactly where we were and what we were doing at all times because we were always at home! To do one better, this is how my sons were reared. They pulled very little over my eyes because I could see them, at home, with their friends. It sounds like the Pitt household is very normal and fun.

afsana

Posted at 3:49 AM on August 17, 2011

I think this is a phony article. Sibling fighting is so normal and kids may be unruly at times. Thats why they are kids. And climing into a parents bed///how can that be a bad thing. I did that all the time and I think my parents did a great job with my up bringing. Don’t they find better things to write about?

Michelle

Posted at 2:00 PM on October 16, 2010

Who cares if he’s driving at 9 in a safe enviroment – I started younger than that around the farm.

Give ‘em a break !

Guest

Posted at 4:13 PM on October 15, 2010

This story is BS!!IN TOUCH is neither.

Sandra

Posted at 2:30 PM on October 15, 2010

shocking! kids are bad?! what next? the sun is hot?

come on’ get a clue and write something legit. my own kids, aka gremlins have their own antics. i have a toddler and an infant – often times she runs around naked, in the middle of the night “singing” trying to climb into bed with me too. once my brothers tried to hang me from a swing set & another time they force fed me ajax. that’s called “childhood” and the experience is called, “parenthood.” i’d more worried if her kids were medicated autamatons on meds… leave them alone!

infernarium

Posted at 10:41 PM on October 13, 2010

hahah a nine year old driving a car. your informer must be a desperate crack whore.

louise77

Posted at 7:27 PM on October 13, 2010

I don’t know why anybody believes this. It doesn’t even make sense. Brad didn’t come early. Filming for his moview was over and he went to be with his familly. Why would he stay away from Angelina and four of his kids for no reason? If Angelina doesn’t care about and for her kids why would she be upset? She would just go to her room and let the nannies handle it. Which brings up another point. If the nannies are the parents, shouldn’t they be blamed the kids’ behavorior? If Shiloh is beaten all of the time, how come there aren’t any photos of her injuries? If Pax and Maddox are such angry, violent kids again why no photos of this? If part of this story was true, most of these behaviors are normal. Little kids swear all of the time. I remember driving a car for a few seconds on a deserted road when I was 10. Siblings fighting is supposed to be shocking?

vicky

Posted at 3:13 PM on October 13, 2010

REALY HOLLYWWOD LIFE ?

WHY SO MANY LIES ?

FOR MONEY !

gbtw

Posted at 2:25 PM on October 13, 2010

frankly, i didn’t find any of this stuff scandalous- except the r-rated movies and drinking part, but, sh!t happens… i think those kids will grow up to be fantastic individuals with a great sense of self and family.

Dee

Posted at 12:26 PM on October 13, 2010

Garbage , Garbage and more garbage. InTouch obviously has a hard on for Angelina and they have printed more hateful, untrue stories about Angie and always try to make Brad look like he is not in control. Why does anybody read this rag and more iportantly why are you repeating a lie!!!!

Betty Botox

Posted at 11:54 AM on October 13, 2010

Where is John Belushi when you need him? Sounds like a scene from Animal House! What does a gal have to do to get adopted into this family? I am buying a one-way ticket to Hungary today!!!

gbtw

Posted at 2:25 PM on October 13, 2010

seriously! how FUN would life as a child in that family be!!!

Marie

Posted at 11:41 AM on October 13, 2010

Im not sure I believe this one. How much did the former nanny get paid to say these things and by who? She would have signed a non-disclosure agreement and by doing this she takes the chance she will never be hired again. Brad and Angelina have already admitted a few times they struggle and recently brought in extra help and a therapist I believe to get things under better control. Next story.

Give me a Break!

Posted at 10:20 AM on October 13, 2010

Any employee working for the Jolie-Pitt’s( or any celebrity) has to sign a CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT.Angelina even admitted this in a 2007 Marie Claire interview.Considering the fact you used to work for Star magazine,I expect no less from you Bonnie Fuller!