Justin Bieber Spotted Vacationing In Hawaii — With Possible Girlfriend Jasmine Villegas!

Mon, October 11, 2010 9:13am EDT by 22 Comments
BauerGriffin.com

BauerGriffin.com

Justin parties around the tropical island with pal Jaden Smith and his recent makeout buddy Jasmine! These two seem like they’re getting pretty serious!

After an exhausting and nonstop tour, including two sold out shows in Honolulu, Justin Bieber is finally enjoying some time off in Hawaii — with rumored girlfriend Jasmine Villegas! Justin, Jasmine, and Karate Kid bud Jaden Smith were spotted yachting around the islands and enjoying some sun and sand on Oct. 9 — not too shabby for a group of teenagers!

Justin and Jasmine have been keeping their relationship on the super DL after they were spotted making out in the back of a car on Sept. 9 in LA. Jasmine has been with Justin throughout his entire tour, performing as his opening act, and it looks like she is now also enjoying her off time with the pint sized pop star.

Justin tweeted to his roughly 800 million Twitter followers, “Sick day out on the boat with the whole crew. little jack johnson playing and some sunshine and some sea turtles and dolphins. Great day. Hawaii great night and great vacation here. me, jaden, and @JASMINEVILLEGAS all had a great time. thank u.”

What do you think about Jasmine and Justin’s beachside PDA HollywoodLifers?

Click For More Pics Of Justin Bieber!

jacquelie wagenknecht

Posted at 5:47 AM on January 2, 2012

weiß je mant jaden smith eine freundin? und noch die handynomer jaden smith ?

jacquelie wagenknecht

Posted at 5:30 AM on January 2, 2012

hallo ich bin neu hir weiß jemant den jaden smith eine freundin hat und eine handynomer von jaden smith oder adersse von jaden smith

Hawaii Pictures

Posted at 4:17 PM on March 9, 2011

Nice site, very informative…thanks for sharing!!!
Pictures of Hawaii

tiffany

Posted at 4:30 PM on March 4, 2011

well there story is over …now its Justin and Selena=JELENA

mimi

Posted at 9:03 PM on December 13, 2010

For real though !
some people should really stop hating on Justin & Jasmine.
Shes young and beautiful how come every body is so offended
..well.YO’ fairy tale is over.. chances are you’ll (((NEVER)))be with Justin, hes a top celeb. & honestly what the hell makes all you girls think he’d come across you , ha well unless ya’ll stalk him but really wake up and smell the coffee (:

♥-much love to my Latina jasmine V.&& Jb.

rochelleluz

Posted at 8:40 AM on December 10, 2010

wo!ozzozozo

megi

Posted at 12:13 PM on October 28, 2010

o my gat ,….. justin you are beautiful and you jasmin nooooo…. justin is the big osa wow,,,,,…. I LOVE YOU JUSTIN you are a big boy

Jessica Bieber

Posted at 4:32 PM on October 17, 2010

(crying) I really thought he was the one foe me

nelz

Posted at 11:20 PM on October 15, 2010

crying….

belen

Posted at 8:40 PM on October 14, 2010

omg this b***** is dead and she a low life loser using justin 4 his fame and if there r dating…..then justin bieber broke my heart…:( but if hes not dating that ugly son of a b***** then hes so aweosme cause jasmine does’nt deservr justin…………I DO!!!!!!!!<3

It is not He did not look that my message repugnant justinbieber I have liked your me liking you liking you seeing has not had

kaylee

Posted at 4:14 PM on October 14, 2010

xiao fen

Posted at 3:08 PM on October 14, 2010

justinbieber tells a joke to you: formerly had a princess to elect the emperor’s son-in-law, his collection all brave warriors, who could on apple shoot down princess who to be able to work as the emperor’s son-in-law, the first brave warrior challenged, he took up the arrow to hit a target that apple, he said that o Im Hou Yi, afterward also had a brave warrior, he took up the arrow to shoot through the apple he saying that o Im the robin Chinese, the third brave warrior, he took up the arrow to shoot dead princess saying that o Im sorry.

xiao fen

Posted at 3:03 PM on October 14, 2010

tearney

Posted at 1:24 PM on October 14, 2010

If Justin has a girlfriend im gonna support him 100% but i dont know if its true or not….if he is dating jasmine why cant he just tell us?anybody who truely loves hm would support him no matter what!!!if they are dating thats cute,yeah im a bit jealous seeing as i dont think she deserves him but still!!!justins mum doesnt want jasmine and justin dating because she is scared that jasmine is using justin for his fame and money,i personally agree with his mum(pattie) and i dont think jasmine is overly that pretty and she defs cant sing!!but thats just my opinion!!!!!I love you Justin and will support you 100%
xx

hozzy

Posted at 12:07 PM on November 2, 2010

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu rrrrrrrrr awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i thank yew being honest and all that and i aggree he should just come out with his realtion ship (if they even are DATING) so yeah love ya!

guest

Posted at 12:16 AM on October 14, 2010

he shouldn’t go out wit that ugly freak he has bettter people than that i still respect him but i wish he could see people in my town he would dump jasmine right then and there for better prettier more caring and loving of him people lotz of people in my town know more about him than jasmine will ever known lotz of peace and love2u

Guest

Posted at 5:51 PM on October 12, 2010

This could be a “friend with benefit” thing you know. he was almost always close to his girl tour mates like jessica and miley in nyc and now jasmine. if they are dating i bet it wont last long. they or he should just confess. hell is going to keep on breaking loose till someone clears it up. in my opinion they aren’t tht cute lol and no i’m not jealous this is my opinion and truth ….

bette

Posted at 5:23 PM on October 11, 2010

I don´t think this will last long, they are both 16 yrs old, both are still experimenting! They are always together in concerts, so anyone can expect the attraction. Their mind changes faster than express train to Paris. Ones you separate them, they will meet and find new people to play with. Out of sight, out of mind which was proven through generation!

jessica

Posted at 4:48 AM on October 12, 2010

bette:

I don´t think so. I think Justin & Jasmine are a couple since March.

And look at Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens. They are still together.

Justin isn´t such a type of boy. I think he trust her and his happy.

maggio95

Posted at 3:14 PM on October 11, 2010

Articolo inutile, come il sito, va beh……..

P.S: Chi cazzo è Bieber???

agemingle.com

Posted at 10:44 AM on October 11, 2010

Great article!!! My boyfriend thinks the same with me. He- is 10 years older than me, lol. We met online at an age gap dating site Age Min’gle . C’ 0- M—a nice and free place for Younger- Women and Older Men, or Older Women and Younger Men, to interact with each other. Maybe you wanna check out or- tell your friends

Izzy

Posted at 10:13 AM on October 11, 2010

awww how sweet jasmine is super lucky wish it was me haha if he huged me I would’nt let go:)!!!!!