WATCH! Profane Rapper Eminem Admits — No Swearing Around My House!

Sat, October 9, 2010 6:12pm EDT by 8 Comments

He may be known for the verbal tirades on his many albums, but at home it’s soap in the mouth if there is any cursing!

Eminem has become one of the most famous artists in the world due to his dedication to music, and it appears he applies those same efforts to his role as a father! Eminem sat down with Anderson Cooper for a 60 Minutes interview and said, “I’m a parent. I have daughters. I mean, how would I really sound, as a person, walking around my house … ‘B****, pick this up,’ you know what I mean?…I don’t cuss.” Who knew?

Eminem has a daughter Hallie who is 14-years old and also cares for his ex-wife Kim’s daughter from a previous relationship and the daughter of Kim’s sister.

He may be an amazing rapper, but it seems like Eminem is an even better dad! You can check out more of Eminem’s interview when 60 Minutes airs Oct. 10.

LV Outlet Sale UK

Posted at 7:48 AM on May 18, 2013

Borse LV Outlet Roma

ahmed

Posted at 10:40 AM on August 16, 2011

eminem is the best
and happy birth day

Bette

Posted at 6:02 AM on October 11, 2010

If he is prohibiting that, he should do it as an example, that is the only right thing to do. Does it mean it´s OK for him to do it in the movie, film, his songs, in the video, in youtube, award shows, tabloid news & magazines aside from his own house? It will be inevitable for his children not to see outside their home, what he is doing and what he had done, what do you think his children will feel about him, a double standard father! Please, get real.

Zohry

Posted at 2:03 PM on October 10, 2010

He is the best?

ann

Posted at 1:23 PM on October 10, 2010

Good

ann

Posted at 1:23 PM on October 10, 2010

I like him.I respect that he is a changed man. Goog for him!

Avalen

Posted at 9:41 AM on October 10, 2010

What Eminem means, no one elses aside from him!

maria

Posted at 7:45 AM on October 10, 2010

ooooooooh i no hes a rapper but oh no