Milla Jovovich & Lauren Conrad Wore White Lace Dresses Last Night! Which Lady Looked Most Lovely In Lace?

Wed, October 6, 2010 12:39pm EST by 8 Comments
Getty Images, Splashnews.com

Getty Images, Splashnews.com

Vote for who looked best last night & get the look with our picks!

Who says you shouldn’t wear white after Labor Day? Both Milla Jovovich and Lauren Conrad stepped out in light white lace minis on Oct. 5 for two different events in NYC! Milla turned up at the premiere of her latest flick, Stone in a one-shoulder Emilio Pucci mini bringing fierce attitude to the red carpet. I’m a huge fan of the model and actress and I love how her energy revved up this softer, more feminine frock — although I wish she would’ve opted for a less clunky shoe! The face that she chose a black pump doesn’t bother me and I love the Sergio Rossi heels — I just don’t think they were the right choice for this get-up!

Former Hills star Lauren Conrad opted for a white Notte by Marchesa and a nude pair of Aldo pumps when she stepped out at Barnes & Noble to sign copies of her recent novels, Sugar and Spice, and the Lauren Conrad Style Guide. I like how she chose nude heels with the feminine dress — even if you’re so over nude pumps this is the perfect get-up to pair them with.

Both girls looked amazing last night in lace, but overall, Milla definitely wins this for me — although it’s definitely hard to compete with the way she works a red carpet! If you want to get their look there’s a variety of ways to work the very trendy lace look even if you don’t want to wear all white!

Although I probably wouldn’t wear a white lace dress right now, I think it looks more chic than basic black. If you don’t feel comfortable pulling off a white frock, you can easily work the look with a top or a skirt. I’m loving the dainty cardigans in cream and oatmeal that have lace panels in the back and I can’t wait to wear my cream lace Sanctuary skirt with a pair of colored tights and flat brown boots. Check out our picks below if you want to get their look and tell us who you think was most lovely in lace last night.

Katrina Mitzeliotis

how to make money on fiverr

Posted at 8:51 PM on September 18, 2014

Thanks , I’ve just been searching for information approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve found out so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the supply?|What i do not understood is actually how you are not really a lot more well-liked than you may be now. You’re so intelligent.

monsoon dresses

Posted at 11:56 PM on May 21, 2012

Generally I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite great post.

Edwieza

Posted at 12:19 AM on March 18, 2012

Je ne suis pas du tout de ton avis, car e7a voudrait dire qu’un sce9nariste, un re9alisateur n’aurait plus aucun droit ? Il ne puarroit plus eatre libre d’imagination ? Car alors, je comprend maintenent pourquoi il y a si peu d’adaptation car bien souvent, quand il y a des adaptations annule9 au final, les gens re2les, tir la gueule mais je comprend les studios, car si le sce9nariste ne peut pas eatre libre d’ide9e, alors e7a ne sert strictement e0 rien, c’est un je, retranscrit dans la re9alite9 sous forme de film, alors ben personnellement, je n’irais pas voir le film ou je ne jouerais pas au jeu, si c’est du copier coller. Moi je pre9fe8re voir une nouvelle histoire, regarder un film ayant des ide9es nouvelle, autres et original que de voir un jeu vide9o retranscrit fide8lement. Je sais pas mais les resident evil, mis e0 part le 3e8 opus, je les ais trouve9 vraiment bien, le premier e9tait pour moi celui qui e0 cartonne9, par son ambiance horrifique, et l’ide9e est pour moi vraiment re9ussie et bien trouve9e.

zhyon

Posted at 6:38 PM on February 21, 2011

i love you milla jovovich resident evil after life was cooliwas to late but the shot gun the hand gun so do your thing girl i im comeing to holly wood to see you so we,re do you live say ali i saidhello and kim idon,t no her realname so i wish wehad ababy do you have a boyfriend callme my number is 973-208-4984 love zhyon jefferson

zhyon

Posted at 6:42 PM on February 21, 2011

millajovovichiwehadsexsoilove

@izabernardii

Posted at 3:24 PM on October 21, 2010

brasil

@izabernardii

Posted at 3:22 PM on October 21, 2010

para mim milla é a melhor atriz , adoro seu trabalho.!!!
eu acho que ela tem direito de vestir o que quer, tudo o que ela fez na vida, aposto que muitos poucos fizeram!!
segue ai http://www.twitter.com/izabernardii

gbtw

Posted at 2:58 PM on October 6, 2010

katrina! how could you pick pick a one-shouldered dress!? the lace is exquisite, but, the missing shoulder is UNFORGIVABLE! lauren’s outfit is so risk-free, almost plain- and that she’s wearing mass market cheap shoes with a marchesa dress, questionable… but, it actually made me fall in love with her a little bit. she’s a REAL person! she looks so cute and innocent, i could eat her up (or steal her dress, if it’s my size).