Taylor Spreitler may be young, but after her glory days as a pageant girl, she’s ready to take over TV!
Get ready to see a whole lot more from Taylor Spreitler! The 17-year-old actress has sung and danced on beauty pageant stages and even modeled in New York City — and now the budding starlet is making a name for herself on ABC Family’s hit sitcom, Melissa & Joey. HollywoodLife.com spoke with Taylor about moving to LA for her acting career and what hanging on the set is really like with seasoned veterans Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence.
Here are six things you didn’t know about Taylor Spreitler!
- Actually everyday after work and for lunch Melissa and I are always together.
- I watched Clarissa Explains It All. I wasn’t a huge Sabrina the Teenage Witch fan.
- I was modeling in [New York City] and auditioning for Broadway and then I decided to do TV and film.
- I usually am working 5 days a week so when I get a break I just chill and sleep.
- I’ve done TV so the next thing I want to do is film, but I like both.
- I look for a good sense of humor in a guy.