It doesn’t matter if you’re conservative or liberal, it’s obvious Bristol Palin is sloppy and dull on Dancing with the Stars…but I don’t want to see her go just yet!
Even though my gal, Bristol the Pistol was uninspiring in her Foxtrot to Bruno Mars‘ “Just the Way You Are,” I still don’t want to see her go! I’d rather watch her pretend to dance with a homeless guy (who her partner, Mark Ballas, played tonight) than suffer through another one of Margaret Cho’s tragedies any day! The theme for the third week’s performances Oct. 4 was “Storytelling,” and without further ado, here are the most memorable moments:
- Derek Hough and Jennifer Grey were ROBBED by the judges! Jennifer, 50, looked like a pro and the judges gave her 24/30. Laaaame. Team Jennifer ALL THE WAY!
- Cheryl Burke and Rick Fox‘s double-shimmy during his sexy Latin-inspired Samba made me giddy. Double-shimmies are fantastic, but when you’re 6’7″, they are that much better.
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino pulled at my heart strings. He’s trying so hard to be good…how can you not love him? GTL quote of the night: “You can’t fist pump if you don’t know the beat!”
- Margaret Cho is funny in her stand up routines, but when it comes to dancing, she needs to retire. Thankfully with a score of 18 out of 30, the decision might be made for her tomorrow night.
- Tom Bergeron is single-handedly the cheesiest host on television, but in this episode he had some real zingers. My personal favorite? When he compared the fog machine to the smoke monster on Lost — brilliant!
- Disney channel star, Kyle Massey and his partner, Lacey Schwimmer are unofficially my favorite team of the season. Between his upbeat attitude and their incredible chemistry — plus his SHAZAM! stage presence — I’m in love. End of story. Kyle Massey (or Jennifer Grey) for the WIN!What did you guys think? Who should stay…and more importantly right now, who should go?