'Sister Wife' Christine LASHES Out at Multi-Hubby Kody Brown: You KISSED Soon-to-Be Wife Robyn BEFORE Marriage! OUTRAGE!

Sun, October 3, 2010 4:14pm EDT by 11 Comments

In the alternate-reality-world known as Sister Wives, kissing a woman before getting engaged to her is apparently a SHOCKING contravention of social mores, and third wife Christine explains just how shocking in this preview clip!

There are many incredibly odd things about the video you’re about to watch: Polygamy-booster Kody Brown, his lumpen legal wife Meri, his two drama-spinning “spiritual partners” Christine and Janelle, and wife-to-be Robyn, yes, but you won’t believe what Christine claims was “devastating” to her about Robyn and Kody’s engagement.

“I found out that Kody sealed the engagement with a kiss,” Christine says in the preview clip of the Oct. 3 episode of Sister Wives. “It was devastating!”

I mean, who on God’s green earth actually kisses their spouse-to-be before they get together?

See, Christine says she and Kody didn’t kiss when THEY were engaged “because I didn’t feel right about kissing a married man.”

In other major shocking news, Robyn is actually crushed at her own betrayal of Christine: “I got really upset because I knew I’d hurt you,” she admits.

Meanwhile, we feel compelled to remind you that Brown is under investigation for bigamy in Utah.

Haven’t yet had enough? Check out Sister Wives on TLC this Sunday night at 10 pm.

75,000 PER EPISODE

Posted at 2:15 AM on May 14, 2012

75,000 PER EPISODE PER SISTERWIFE NOT A BAD WAY TO EARN A CHECK HES A MEMBER OF the apostolic united brethren church
YEP EX COMMUNICATED OUTTA THE MORMON CHURCH BUT SERVED A MISSION..POLIGAMY IS NOT ALOUD..I THINK HE JOINED THAT GROUP FOR HIS 1RST AND ONLY WIFE

Kairen

Posted at 10:02 PM on November 28, 2010

Robyn was faking that cry. She did a good job by golly, but no tears. She’s going to have to get the onion in the hanky trick out.

Bethany Crist

Posted at 6:39 AM on October 25, 2010

Shocking? Yes. Weird? Definitely. Illegal? Shouldn’t be. There are millions of men in the world who cheat on their wives and girlfriends. Many men live secret lives in which they actively maintain serious relationships with more than one person. At least Kody’s mates know about each other and consent to the situation. Personally, I would never agree to be part of a man’s harem, but that doesn’t mean everyone has to live like me.

tea party silent because of Mormon connection

Posted at 11:50 AM on October 6, 2010

This is illegal in this country, but I think because the tea party is connected to Glenn beck who is a Mormon it is being hushed up because of politics…True they are fundamentalists but still Mormon. just my opinion..

don

Posted at 2:10 AM on May 14, 2012

YOUR OPINION SHOULD GO LOOK YOULL SEE MORMONS ARE AGAINST POLIGAMY?he usta be mormon and was exed also heffners had 7
GIRLFRIENDS SISTERWIVES IS A LEGAL SHOW 1 WIFE AND 3 GFS HES
COMMITTING ADULTRY

where is the moral outrage?

Posted at 11:46 AM on October 6, 2010

Bigamy is illegal and this show will soon be off the air. I for one think it is adultery..

nicebags

Posted at 4:49 AM on October 4, 2010

LOL,”$99″,Designer L-u-x-u-r-y H-a-n-d-b-a-g-s,search (” Nice gradebags “) on goo-gle
All products are 30%-70% off,only $99,get a l-u-x-u-r-y h-a-n-d-b-a-g-s
as Lo-uis Vui-tton,Ch-anel,Gu-cci.etc

MJ

Posted at 9:25 PM on October 3, 2010

I think they are a bunch of crazies. I feel sorry for the 1st and only legal wife. I am not sure how i would handle this!

Pamela

Posted at 7:21 PM on October 3, 2010

I cannot stand any thing about these people or this show. I cannot believe TLC has it on their network. The wife is giving her husband permission to cheat.Are all these women so hard up for a male that they will agree to any thing just so they can say I’m in a relationship.I have a male.The ones after his wife are certainly NOT married to him. They can say they are married all they want to. THEY ARE NOT MARRIED.This male more than likely told the real wife Look I’m going to have other women & if you don’t like it you can leave. She probably is so desprate to keep him she agreed. Why I don’t know. He’s no prize.
I do want to make one thing clear. These people are in NO WAY associated with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.People that do this have broken away from the church, & formed their own little group. They are excommunicated from the Mormon church. The Mormon religion use to practice bigamy, but no longer. The laws of the land say you cannot have more than one wife @ a time, & you live by the laws of the land. This is the truth. I know this because I was born & raised in the Mormon faith. We are Not a cult. We are like every other religion. We believe in God & hope we do go to Heaven.

Alli

Posted at 11:14 PM on September 30, 2010

holy crap. i REALLY hope for the sake of everyone involved that this is one big joke, and when the cameras turn off, they laugh about what silly stupid stuff they say. sadly, it’s probably true… and that’s ridiculous. a KISS? really? he can have sex with his wiveS (plural) whenever, but a kiss before marriage is devastating? that’s ridiculous.

Melu

Posted at 5:49 PM on September 30, 2010

Don’t know why she’s upset about a kiss since the man won’t be legally married to the woman later! It’s all the same – kiss now, kiss later… she’s still a mistress!