Kelly Osbourne Slams Michael Bolton On 'Brunogate' — Don't Go On 'Dancing With The Stars' If You Don't Want To Be Judged!

Sat, October 2, 2010 4:01pm EDT by 10 Comments

The former ‘Dancing’ contestant says she feels bad for Michael, but can’t understand why he is so surprised by Bruno’s harsh judgment!

It looks like Michael Bolton is not getting any sympathy from former Dancing With the Stars contestant Kelly Osbourne following his recent criticism from judge Bruno Tonioli! Kelly said at Teen Vogue’s 8th Annual Young Hollywood Party on Oct. 1, “I think he was really harsh on Michael Bolton. But when you watch it you can understand why he was really harsh. He’s a judge that’s what he’s supposed to do. You wouldn’t tell Howard Stern “I want an apology” when you go on his radio show. Yes he was hard but, don’t go on a show where you’re going to get judged if you don’t want to be judged.”

Kelly’s amazing new figure, which she flaunted in Zac Posen last night, was the result of her time on Dancing. As for who she is rooting for this season Kelly said, “I’m definitely voting for Margaret. And it’s not just because she’s Louie partner. She’s what the show’s all about. She’s there because she wants to learn how to dance. Not because she wants to change her career.”

So HollywoodLifers, what do you think of Kelly’s comment to Michael?

CLICK TO SEE MORE PICS FROM THE TEEN VOGUE PARTY!

-Sarah Rose Attman

How to Play the Violin

Posted at 9:52 AM on April 10, 2012

Hello very cool website!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the put up, we’d like develop more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Sandy Carmena

Posted at 3:45 PM on October 4, 2010

If you were not Ozzies daughter and protected under your parents NOTORIETY of the Osbornes you would have been voted off too. The judges would not have been so kind to you either Kelli. I saw you dance and I think you were lucky to have people encourage you NOT ridicule you. Then again perhaps you are not able to see how rotten that judge was to Michael Bolton. He certainly did not deserve a THREE or the belittlement treatment.
Howard Stern is on at night because it is for ADULT audiences and IS NOT a family show – Dancing with The Stars is a family show. I am very sorry you don’t see the difference. NO ONE that is a guest star on the dances show deserves to be treated that poorly. Shame on you and shame on Bruno. I feel Michael Bolton deserves an apology from that judge.

Sandy Crisafi Carmena

mimi tholsted

Posted at 12:51 PM on October 3, 2010

OH Yes I agree with Kelly, you have to be a good sport, and it does not surprise me that Michael B had an reaction like he has, he is a primadonna….and he should NOT have gone on the show where he will be judge big time…..lets face it Michael your cant’t dance at all and be a man about it!!!!………..

scarla

Posted at 12:28 PM on October 3, 2010

Michael Bolton was rhythm-free and stiff as a board neither of which lends itself to dancing, but Kelly Osbourne shouldn’t talk….she was treated with delicate kid gloves by audience and judges alike. She was a big glitter ball of insecurity and no one was MEAN to her.

Sandy Carmena

Posted at 3:50 PM on October 4, 2010

I agree with you 100% but Kelly is wearing blinders to that fact.I guess some people only see what they want and if it does not hurt their feelings than they think it is o.k. to hurt other people. If someone hurt Kelly OSBORNES feeling I bet their would have been a public apology. Michael Bolton was a complete gentlemen and was adult, unlike the judge who acted worse than a spoiled little immature child on national television. I am furious people get away with that poor behavior.

Sandy Crisafi Carmena

larry

Posted at 1:23 AM on October 14, 2010

You are smart Scarla!

ToraBora

Posted at 8:24 AM on October 3, 2010

Bolton should have stayed home b/c he knew he was going to be judged…

HENRY P. PHILLIPS

Posted at 5:17 PM on October 2, 2010

WHO CARES WHAT IS DONE OR SAID!!
GET A LIFE.

Sandy Carmena

Posted at 3:52 PM on October 4, 2010

I never even been to this site- so perhaps YOU need to get a life my friend. People should treat others like they want to be treated. GROW UP kids.

Kimberly

Posted at 5:03 PM on October 2, 2010

I completely agree with Kelly; Michael was acting like it was all personal!!! Maybe he didn’t feel good, but he made himself look bad by acting like a victim!