Hollywoodlife.com has the exclusive details on all you need to know about ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ winner Lauren Froderman!
America watched as Lauren Froderman stole the stage on season seven of “So You Think You Can Dance,” but we wanted to know more about this teen dancing sensation! Lauren Froderman gave us the inside scoop about how she stays in shape, her ultimate career aspirations, and her biggest guilty pleasure.
Here are six things you may not know about the season seven winner that she told exclusively to Hollywoodlife.com!
- I’m really excited to just go to all of the east coast cities on tour, because being from Arizona I never make it out there!
- I had two really memorable experiences while on the show. After taping we go outside to do signings, and it was so exciting in Houston because the crowd went nuts! I also had a girl get really emotional when she saw me and it really touched my heart.
- It’s always been my dream to be in a cirq show and Broadway. Definitely down the road I want to get into acting and try that part of the industry.
- On a normal basis I work out once a day six days a week. I try to get between 30-45 minutes of cardio. Sometimes I’ll bike, sometimes I’ll run, sometimes I’ll do the elliptical. I spend 15-30 min doing push-ups or lifting or crunches.
- I’m really careful about my body because in dancing that’s what you’re selling, so I try to eat healthy. But Reese’s peanut butter cups are my biggest weakness.
- I would love for my fans to suggest activities to do while I’m in different tour cities. Please tweet me suggestions @laurenfrodie!