HollyTMI Of The Day: Jenny McCarthy Admits She's Mega Horny, Wants To “Do” Brad Pitt & Has Bedded Women!!

Thu, September 30, 2010 4:59pm EDT by 5 Comments

Jenny thanks for sharing that you’re so horny you’d give yourself a 9.8 out of 10 on the horndog… oh I mean horngirl scale

And thanks also for letting us know that you’ve played around with women. “Me being a Playmate. Of course. Being around naked women, something is going to happen,” she just told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush . “Yeah, I’ve played around.”

I’m not sure Angelina Jolie is going to be thrilled that you also shared your sexual fantasies about Brad Pitt, which apparently you’ve written about in detail in your new book, Love Lust & Faking It. “My ‘dream’ night with Brad Pitt is one of the best nights ever,” she said. “He’s just as hot as you think he is; his butt is beautiful and he can pee like a race horse. That’s all I can tell you ’cause Angelina might be mad,” she confided to the world.

At least, it turns out that Jenny isn’t size discriminatory when it comes to guys. “Sure size definitely helps, but the thing is, you don’t need big,” she said. “Average is awesome!”

Well at least her 8-year-old son Evan doesn’t have to worry about extreme embarrassment in the future  – Jenny doesn’t have a sex tape… yet. But says, “I’m kind of upset that I don’t. You know why? Cause I’m really good!”

Oh Jenny, I just don’t know – did we really  need that final overshare?

–Bonnie Fuller

zoey

Posted at 8:48 PM on September 30, 2010

I can see that Jenny is a TRAMP that wants to be noticed so, she drop a name to try an create some controversy for everyone to run out and buy her book.Jenny is just another whore looking for fame,Jim Carrey got out of their. I wander how long was he planning his exit strategy,however long I bet he took a deep breath and EXHALED. Jenny M. go back under the rug that you crawled from, you are still a BIG NOTHING.

Grossed out

Posted at 8:10 PM on September 30, 2010

Gross. I’m finally realising that name dropping jolie or Pitt means more coverage because i don’t get the appeal. Especially with brad. Yuck Botox butt fat injections into his cheeks. Nasty! As for bettes comment. Maybe he should sleep with Jenny mcarthy…. That would be bad karma alright but not for jolie. Bleck!

vicky

Posted at 5:48 PM on September 30, 2010

idiot bette

bette

Posted at 5:29 PM on September 30, 2010

Angelina Jolie should be threatened by this joke. Well anyway, Brad is not entirely hers, he´s Jenniffer ex. It´s Karma, you reap what you sow, what comes around goes around, however you want to look at it.

gbtw

Posted at 5:17 PM on September 30, 2010

i don’t understand her. is she joking? i just don’t get her.