Hollywood is officially ready for some fresh blood, and now we have in the form of The Secret Life of an American teenager star Austin. Find out what kind of girl he’s looking for…because it just might be you!
Get ready to to crush on Hollywood’s hottest new thing — a man who’s seriously going to give gorgeous guys Robert Pattinson and Zac Efron a run for their money! You may know Austin Stowell from his role as Jesse in ABC Family’s The Secret Life of an American teenager, but you’ll totally fall in love after seeing him star in Dolphin’s Tale with Ashley Judd, Morgan Freeman and Harry Connick Jr. So get to know six things about our new — and very single — Hollyhunk, BFFs…he just might be the man of your dreams!
- What he wants in a girl: a great smile, brains and brawn! “The first thing I notice is her smile – that’s what attracts me first. I’m also an outdoorsy kind of guy, so I like a girl who’s up for anything and is spontaneous, but the must for me is brains. I don’t need her to be a doctor, but I’ve got to be able to have a conversation!”
- He’s a GREAT bf! “I like to do a lot of the little things [for a girlfriend]. It’s fun to make somebody else that you care about feel special, to do little things that make them feel appreciated and loved, like buying flowers on random occasions. Or if she had a rough day, maybe sending her something at work that she likes, a guilty pleasure like chocolate or a teddy bear. Corny stuff.”
- He’s a romantic — but he’s wary of relationships! “I’m a hopeless romantic! I’ve only had one girlfriend. Can you believe it? Only one and she broke my heart.”
- He’s SINGLE and ready to mingle, ladies! “I’ve been a single man for quite some time, but I do date in LA. Sure, I go out, but nothing has lasted. I’m still looking for the right gal. You girls are tough, you know?”
- He’s terrified…of roller coasters! “I have what you might call a little fear of roller coasters. I’ve never been on one! I don’t like to watch my friends go on them, and you’ll never find me at a water park. Everybody here says they’re going to Disney World and I’m like, ‘good luck.’”
- Sorry R-Patz, but he’s Team Potter! “Harry Potter, absolutely, because then I could just be a wizard and turn myself into a vampire. Anything is possible. You’re a wizard, so you have the best of both worlds. You can do both — plus you get to play Quidditch, which I think I’d be very good at. That’s just an instinct.”