'Teen Mom' Shockers! Is Farrah Pregnant Again? And Is The Baby Daddy A Killer?

Wed, September 29, 2010 12:51pm EDT by 48 Comments

Multiple incredible reports claim Farrah might have a second baby on the way with new boyfriend Tony — who once stabbed a man to death!

Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham could be in serious danger! She appeared as a hair model Sept. 18 in Council Bluffs, Iowa, and the audience couldn’t stop staring at her apparent baby bump. Even her friends are noticing a change in her behavior! “She’s started covering up a lot more in baggy clothing, like she’s trying not to show her stomach,” one friend tells OK! Magazine. “She’s normally so proud of her figure.” And who could be the father of baby #2? This week’s Star magazine claims things are heating up between Farrah and bad-boy Tony Lovato, who was arrested for stabbing his ex-girlfriend’s new boyfriend to death in 2007. It was ultimately decided he acted in self-defense.

Since you probably don’t know a lot about Tony, here are a few quick facts you should have for reference:

1. He’s the former lead singer of punk rock band Mest.
  2. He allegedly began seeing Farrah in July, after the two met… on Twitter!
  3. He was 15 when he was forced to raise his own nephew, so he’s no stranger to children.

“Farrah’s mom keeps asking her if she’s seeing anyone, but Farrah refuses to let her know anything about her private life,” an insider tells OK! Well, I think Debra Danielson would DEFINITELY like to know if her daughter was involved with a killer!

Even if Farrah ISN’T dating Tony, Dr. Drew Pinsky says a second baby could prove disastrous to Farrah. “[She'd] be busy again trying to survive,” he tells OK! “That’d be a huge step back.”

It’s important to note that MTV denies Farrah’s pregnancy, but even if EITHER of these claims turn out to be true, Farrah’s got a tough road ahead of her.

Lalan

Posted at 11:49 PM on December 11, 2010

Wait didnt they say farrah was supposaly dating dj pauly d?

tf

Posted at 9:24 AM on November 21, 2010

HATERS…Kim Kardashian is a beautiful women and you all are just hating on her beauty. Leave her alone if you dont like her dont watch or pay attention to her. YOU GO KIM!!!!!

wendy

Posted at 1:13 PM on November 9, 2010

queers

tf

Posted at 11:39 AM on November 9, 2010

Teen mom is drmam…drama…drama. Farrah and Amber are just drama and want attention. You young girls are foolish and have no clue about life and being a parent. Dont put yourself in a situation that cant handle. Especially getting pregnant. Damn! If you think that you are old enuf to have sex then expect the outcome of becoming a young mother. That is what happens when you have sex girls. Use protection and your life will not be exposed on TV.

tf

Posted at 11:32 AM on November 9, 2010

Farrah is spoiled because of her parents letting her always get away with things. Now its Farrah’s fault and everyone hates her, be upset with the parents they are the ones who raised her. Now if that were my daughter HELL YES she would have got her ass wooped. Never disrespect your parents and blame them for your rude attitude. Farrah is spoiled but also very disrespectful & she know it and doesnt even care. Farrah is upset and mad at the world for the loss of her baby’s daddy.

jn

Posted at 2:34 PM on November 6, 2010

self defense may be homicide but its NOT murder. I wouldnt be surprised if you are sued for this

tamara

Posted at 11:52 AM on November 2, 2010

wow . is she pergo or not .? well if they say so called (baby bump) then i think that she is. or she would not trying to wear baggie clothes all of a suddent well i guess we will have to fing out if she is or not.?

Keyona A

Posted at 12:02 AM on October 25, 2010

she a good mother im an mother of 2 it aint easy to deal them. so wat if she prego again

maz

Posted at 4:43 AM on October 21, 2010

she’s not pregnant again she said so herself she had a reaction to meds she had

Cheelee

Posted at 9:55 PM on October 13, 2010

After watching the “unseen moments” and the way she ripped her dad on putting up curtains, I almost puked. Her mom and dad had plans to pretty much fix their relationship and she had the audacity to cuss him out because he couldn’t do the job all in one day. NEWS FLASH: Do it yourself then! You’re asking for a favor, not doing the favor.

She doesn’t need another kid. What she could use is people telling her “No” and walking away anytime she feels the need to disrespectful.

Also, From the first season of “16 and pregnant” she made it clear that she wanted nothing to do with her ex. The second he dies, it was her mother’s fault that she never could rekindle the relationship. It’s funny how her “mother’s advice” didn’t stop her from getting pregnant but the second he dies she’s the worst parent on earth. UGH!

TeenMom

Posted at 4:43 PM on October 13, 2010

I hope Farrah isn’t pregnant again. On the show she seems to be struggling enough with getting by. I hope she’s taking the precautions & using birth control! Its only best for her and Sophia! I think her anger is mostly because of everything she’s went through.. but it could be lowered! She seems stressed and depressed. I hope things get better for her and she starts to realize that she made Sophia and its her responsibility to take care of her and be a good mother & put her daughter first!!!!

Lilly

Posted at 6:50 PM on October 12, 2010

Wow. I think her might being pregnant was not such a great choice! I would feel sorry for little baby Sophia if so.
But I doubt she is. [: She’s a smart girl. & She’s still in Love with her ex derek. :
I love Farrah, I think she’s a Great mom to Sophia.
& For everyone who’s saying shes a terrible and horrible mother? Realllly?!?!
Honestly Wow.
I would have to say her and Maci are the best parents on the show.
I think Amber needs step it up and be a better mother to Leah , honestly . Not saying she’s a bad mom. I know she loves her to death. But she needs to clean up her act and get her self together. Not trying to be mean or anything , but yeah. I hope someone agrees with me.

Grace

Posted at 9:55 PM on October 11, 2010

For those who think that Farrah is a spoiled little brat, I agree with you guys. Whatever you do with your life, it’s your own fault, just suck it all up and move on. She always wants to prove that she can do it on her own and be so arrogant but ends up asking help from mom and dad. I also can’t stand it when she calls her dad by his first name. Very disrespectful and likes to blame everyone else but herself. She should have been whooped way before so she shouldn’t have turned out to be this ungrateful little punk.

Denise

Posted at 5:03 PM on October 8, 2010

honestly i couldnt stand her for one second. She is the dumbest parent. Why would you leave your baby alone in a room on a bed, and why would you tell your child to stop crying when HELLLOOOO babies do cry you dumbass. Honestly she deserved to be hit by her mother because its time that, that big mouth of hers was shut. And when she had her baby all she cared about was finding a boyfriend. WHAT A DUMBASS!!!

Mom_of_Three

Posted at 10:47 AM on October 11, 2010

I couldn’t agree more! Her mom should have hit her long before that episode!

cara

Posted at 7:24 PM on October 6, 2010

Has antone stoped to consider maybe she isnt even f’in pregnant..she probably gained weight..get off her case!

Alexandra

Posted at 5:09 PM on October 5, 2010

obviously none of you guys know how hard it is to raise a baby with no father. She has done a pretty good job for being on her own she’s trying so hard. I watch the show every week. yea she is a brat and stubbern. but her mom dosent understand how it feels to loose someone that important to you. I could NEVER do it without my boyfriend and i am a teen mom. Grow up! She can date who she wants. He’s a good guy.

Mom_of_Three

Posted at 10:44 AM on October 11, 2010

I have three children. I might be married to the father, but he is not home. His job (Army) requires me and MANY others to have multiple children for extended periods of time while worrying about them. Also, my mother was a single mother of three when I was growing up. Maybe you could NEVER do it w/o your boyfriend but maybe you should not have started having children when you were a child.

I like how you defend Farrah talking about how her mom doesn’t know what it’s like to lose someone important to you. Don’t you remember when she did the 16 & preg. episode she didn’t even want to tell him she was preg. Actually I remember him asking her and she told him no. She also changed her phone number because he was overbearing and jealous. Ya, now because it benefits Farrah, who is nothing but a whiny, spoiled, annoying, ignorant brat, she wants to blame it all on her mom. Can we talk about in Season One when her mom watched Sophia into all hours of the night? Farrah did nothing but complain about her mother. If Farrah was my daughter I would not have watched her child like that. She thinks she was responsible enough to have the sex and to raise a child, then that’s exactly how she would have been treated.

Obviously, you don’t know how it is to raise a baby with no father since you have your bf. Maybe before you tell someone to grow up you should look in the mirror.

baby momma

Posted at 4:12 PM on October 5, 2010

sorry but if she isnt using protection or birth control shes a dumb ass.. once u get pregnant its easy to get pregnant again… she cant even take care of the one baby she does have now she wants to be a single mom to 2 kids smh

DCMAxQueen

Posted at 6:16 PM on October 4, 2010

He’s a SURVIVOR.

Also, he’s TECHNICALLY the lead singer of FORMER punk band Mest, and now has a band called Kisses For Kings.

DCMAxQueen

Posted at 6:10 PM on October 4, 2010

Get your facts right. He’s an amazing man, who had to make a life or death choice. Also, it was his then girlfriends ex, he was let out on a million dollar bail, and it was decided it was self defence. This was AFTER he separated himself from the victim, and the victim FOLLOWED him.

Also, so WHAT if they’re dating? Everyone makes mistakes.

If you were put in his situation, you would have done the same. He is a good man, amazing artist, and hilarious tweeter. In fact, he really is enjoying making fun of all of you.

Mom_of_Three

Posted at 10:36 AM on October 11, 2010

Did you really just use tweeting to describe his character traits? You are a prime example of what is wrong with this county.Who are you to say that we all would have made the same decision? How do you know that he is an amazing man? Do you know him on a personal level? Have you had numerous thought provoking conversations with him? I love how people think that because they read or watch of interviews and listen to someone’s music that they all the sudden “know” this person.

me

Posted at 5:56 PM on October 13, 2010

And I love how you think by reading some artical about someone you think you know them. The facts are out there. Just gotta step out of your tiny little box of a world to see them.

Mom_of_Three

Posted at 8:04 PM on October 13, 2010

I think you need to go back and read any of the three comments that I have posted. I never once even acted like I knew him. I never made a comment about him as a person, be it positive or negative. So, please, try again.

Aayla

Posted at 1:37 PM on October 14, 2010

@Mom_of_Three
Thank you, you said exactly what i was thinking. People thinking because they follow someone on Twit or read their bio on Wiki they know everything about them. Farrah is aweful and it’s like no one seems to remember all the past episodes. Yeah she is getting counciling but she has not changed that much. She is still a rude brat that should have got spanked growing up.

Mom_of_Three you are awesome =)

catherine

Posted at 7:07 PM on October 1, 2010

I love his band. I’ve listened to them for years.

Sarah

Posted at 5:35 PM on September 30, 2010

Really, even if this article is untrue (I personally think she’s pregnant because of other things I’ve seen and heard), why are the rest of you sticking up for her? She WOULD get pregnant again because she’s so f**king irresponsible. Do you even watch the show? She’s constantly complaining and crying that no one helps her raise her baby. UH DOI, maybe if she didn’t take such extreme measures to “get back at her mom” for an incident that she started in the first place, she would have some help. And then there’s that fact that she’s an ADULT now and has to get used to living within her own means. She’s such a joke. I would not be even a little surprised if she was pregnant.

Sybil

Posted at 10:49 PM on October 6, 2010

Glad someone else agrees that Farrah is a HORRIBLE mother. She should change her name to Unfit Farrah! Ugh poor Sophia and poor new baby if that dumb broad is pregnant again!

Mom_of_Three

Posted at 10:46 AM on October 11, 2010

Thank you!

wtf

Posted at 4:14 PM on September 30, 2010

you chat beans. could this article be any more wrong? No.

STFU

Posted at 1:41 AM on September 30, 2010

He wasn’t ever convicted of “murder”. Read the article, look it up online… it’s never been a secret what went down. He stabbed someone, yeah. The man died, yes. It was declared SELF DEFENSE! Get over it. Tony isn’t a murderer. You act as if Farrah is doing something awful by TALKING to a guy. Grow up already.

DCMAxQueen

Posted at 6:10 PM on October 4, 2010

Thank you.

juicy j 2k10

Posted at 2:30 PM on September 29, 2010

like really wtf she is so stupid for even tryna get prego agin and hes ass need to be locked up

Alexis.

Posted at 5:26 PM on September 29, 2010

First of all what makes you think she’s trying to get pregnant?
And what the hell would she want with him, I’m sure you’ve seen the guys she has went out with.
Does he look like he has a chance with her?
No, so stop assuming she’s stupid and doesn’t know how to take care of her daughter.
She obviously does because Sophia is always showered and well dressed.

Jennifer

Posted at 8:52 PM on September 29, 2010

I completely agree. This guy is very obviously beneath her.

Facebook

Posted at 5:59 PM on October 13, 2010

You should check out his FB. I wouldnt say he is beneath her by any means. Take a look at the girls that he hangs with. There all pretty hot. And take a look at his pictures. Not bad at all. haha

BS

Posted at 5:42 PM on October 2, 2010

Hi Farrah. ;P lol

Lilly

Posted at 6:52 PM on October 12, 2010

I sooo agree. [:

JerseyGir1

Posted at 1:48 PM on September 29, 2010

Wait!!! If he was convicted of killing someone in 2007, why the F@ck is he out of prison???

mary mae

Posted at 11:53 PM on September 29, 2010

read it again …….the article states he acted in self defense…..u dont go to jail for that

lala

Posted at 6:08 PM on October 18, 2010

She’s an okay mom! But I can’t stand her she’s so rude to her parents! They are nothing but nice to her, she needs to grow up, and learn how to respect her parents, if she was my daughter I would woop her ass so she can learn how to respect and stop being a spoiled brat! I can’t stand her!

FARRAH

Posted at 3:06 AM on December 19, 2010

Okay guys i’ve had enough of this !!!!!!!!!I’m not going out with Tony…………Although i am [prego],but anyways thats what life is about getting drunk,having sex,getting gounded ,marriage,and of course being parents> AND YES THIS IS THE REAL FARRAH

Alex

Posted at 9:44 PM on February 2, 2011

So do you know what your having