KIRSTIN SAYS: Michael Bolton Was Just Eliminated From 'DWTS' & Brandy Is Next!

Tue, September 28, 2010 10:45pm EDT by 12 Comments

Courtesy of ABC

Michael Bolton’s horrific jive didn’t sit well with the judges or America, but Brandy and her bad attitude shouldn’t have made the cut!

Tootles, Michael Bolton! The 57-year-old crooner should stick with singing love ballads now that his professional dancing career is over after getting the boot from ABC’s Dancing with the Stars Sept. 28.

After scoring 12 points out of 30 on his wretched jive to “Ain’t Nothing But a Hound Dog” the night before, it’s no shocker voters didn’t pick up their phones for Michael. Unfortunately, Brandy was the performer I really wanted to see voted off — her attitude drives me nuts!

When all three judges commented on her “unpolished” and “sloppy” jive Sept. 27, the 31-year-old R&B singer blamed her partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, instead of accepting the notes and moving on. It was off-putting…she should have smiled and accepted her 21 points instead of pointing fingers at her coach. Laaame.

I’m not going to get too riled up about the decision tonight thought. Michael was no good and he deserved to go home. Thank goodness it wasn’t one of the gems of the show, “Bristol the Pistol” Palin or Mike “The Situation” Sorrention…that would be have been tragic!

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Check out more from our BFFs at Glamour.com!

1. Wedding Horror Stories: How to Deal With Every Kind of Nightmare Guest
  2. Celebrity Fitness Tips: the Exact Workout Moves to Get the Star Body You Want
  3. Cubicle Beauty: How to Do a Colorful Smoky Eye
  4. How to Find the Best Pants for Your Body Shape

liveamateur

Posted at 5:18 PM on April 10, 2012

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

TASHA

Posted at 6:12 PM on September 29, 2010

i love brandy she did a good job i vote for her!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy J

Posted at 3:36 PM on September 29, 2010

Michael sucked pretty bad. Certainly one of the top 10 worst performances.

Kayla

Posted at 3:31 PM on September 29, 2010

I just want to say about the whole Brandy’s so called bad attitude,they purposely showed a clip of her and Maks arguement they didnt show them making up after. Brandy even said her self she was joking when she said its all his fault her humor is just dryer than most. I think Maks is right the media totally took the situation out of context saying Brandy has a horrible attitude she just made a joke at the wrong time, everyone eventually is going to bump heads its human nature.Also Her performance was great loved the confidence and her solo part it just wasnt the interpretation of the jive the judges wanted.

LoBlo

Posted at 10:08 AM on September 29, 2010

What really gets me is that you called Mike and Bristol gems. Mike’s dancing sucks and he had one of the lowest scores of the night. Also Bristol does not do anything for me but she is not as stiff and Mike. the real jem is Jennifer Grey fighting cancer and performing the way she has. Go Jennifer!

Lorree

Posted at 9:18 AM on September 29, 2010

I don’t care what color she is, she was rude, she may think it is cute to talk like that but it is not, to me anyway. Why does color have to come in to it? Emmet Smith won and he is black…..come on now! She could be green and say what she did, it was still rude!

Lorree

Posted at 9:14 AM on September 29, 2010

Brandy made a hugh mistake when she put all the blame on Maks the other night. She argues with everything he tries to tell her….who is the pro dancer here? I voted for her the first week, but no more from me since she was so rude about Maks in front of the judges and during practice! She was dead serious, she can say she was joking all she wants to, and even so she came across as a bit*h and I hate that…it will come back to bite her, she lost all my votes because of it.

Joseph

Posted at 9:12 AM on September 29, 2010

Brandy was only joking. Her and Maks have stated that in their interviews and via Twitter after Monday night. I’ve been following Brandy for a long time and anyone that knows her would know that her intentions are pure. She would never throw her partner under the bus. Her and Maks have a relationship that I don’t think many understand yet, and in their case I think it’s rather unfortunate that they are misunderstood. =/

Dominic

Posted at 1:49 AM on September 29, 2010

Your right Brandy has the opportunity of a life time, and I expected her to shine, I know what your saying

fakehollywoodlife

Posted at 12:32 AM on September 29, 2010

um u must do not like black people beacuse she was good but not at her greatest but she can do it and Michael Bolton was bad really bad so stop hating and let her her as long she dancing good.

Jack Smalls

Posted at 8:45 AM on September 29, 2010

You’ve always have to go straight to the black thing. Can’t someone just not like someones dancing or attitude without caring what color they are. Apparently you can not. Who is has the issue with color now?

guest

Posted at 11:00 PM on September 28, 2010

Brandy joked around that it was Maks’ fault that she performed a solo, when Len complained that he didn’t like the solo, and Carrie Anne screamed in the background that she did like it. That was it. Maks and Brandy have both gone on record to explain that while people obviously didn’t get their humor, no harm was intended.