EXCLUSIVE! 'Bachelor Pad' Couple Tenley Molzahn & Kiptyn Locke Want To Get Married On TV!

Tue, September 28, 2010 1:42pm EDT by 11 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Do you think Tenley & Kiptyn will actually make it to altar?

Tenley Molzahn might not have won Jake Pavelka‘s heart on his season of The Bachelor, and Kiptyn Locke might have missed out on Jillian Harris‘ final rose on The Bachelorette, but fate gave these two a second chance at love on The Bachelor Padwith each other. Now that Tenley and Kiptyn are a happy couple, they say that the want to get married on national television!

“I think we’d both consider it,” Kiptyn told HollywoodLife.com exclusively Sept. 27 during the “Beautiful Eyes” by Frownies launch party at LA’s FantaSea Yacht Club. “I think that if you come together on TV in front of everyone, you sort of have an obligation to share that with them. But we’re not saying that we’re at that place right now.”

And when it came time to talk about future reality show plans, both Tenley and Kiptyn agreed they’d love to do one together!

“If it were about us, I’d lean towards a team-based show rather than one all about us as a couple,” Tenley said. “It just adds extra pressure. I want to see our relationship have a real shot!”

But even if they aren’t ready to tie the knot, it’s clear that these two are crazy about each other!

“He’s pretty romantic,” Tenley gushed. “He always thinks of things that I like … like champagne with gummy bears. There have been numerous times where he has actually planned ahead and brought the gummy bears along with the champagne. … The main thing that pulls me to him is his heart and how genuine he is. Just the way it’s very natural for him to be thinking of others first — I really admire that!”

Kiptyn can’t get enough of Tenley, either.

“She is totally outgoing and unedited,” Kiptyn said. “I think you kind of want someone who’s real — and she’s pretty unedited and funny!”

Aww! Could this actually be a Bachelor couple that’s built to last? Tell us what you think & vote below!

- Lindsey DiMattina

namibia

Posted at 1:08 PM on December 11, 2011

J cannot believe the negative comment against these two loving people, Tinley please stay the person you are, i can only think that these comments is because they cannot have the same, blessings to you two as a couple.

Donna

Posted at 3:47 AM on March 19, 2011

They are so disgusting! He is most likely still in the closet!!! I used to love her, but she has the spine of a jelly fish! GAG me! He is so unmanly and prissy!!!

Crystal

Posted at 8:53 PM on October 2, 2010

Tenley is probably the most annoying person alive. Maybe its because her nose is so long and slender it causes that high annouing pitch. She’s ugly and annoying. Next story about “rea” celebs please

hahahaha

Posted at 11:13 PM on September 30, 2010

Tenley looks like a rodent. I can’t see your veeners they’re blocked by your crazy big nose

justsaying

Posted at 11:12 PM on September 30, 2010

Of course they would have their wedding televised. Tenley is a fame whore!!! What a dumb girl!! She totally contradicts herself. I remember her daying how Jake and Vienna made the mistake of televising their relationship. Ummmmm hello dumb as$!!! Your the one who sold your story to US and then you try and get any television time. Tenley has to be the most annoying, fame whore, childish girl I know. It would be great to not see her rodent face on television!!!

jennifer

Posted at 9:58 AM on September 30, 2010

As long she stop talking about her ex husband and she stop talking like a baby she is really sicking talking about her marriage she not the only person who’s been hurt believe me I think Jillian wish she would have picked Kipytn now for Ed didn’t come out right she and him had more in commom then she realize. Good luck Tenely and kipytn

tysonmartin

Posted at 6:09 PM on September 29, 2010

Who really cares? This chick is ugly and all about fame and so is this dork who looks like he’s had a stroke when he talks. At least if they have kids they’ll have one huge nose

hawaiiangirl

Posted at 6:04 PM on September 29, 2010

I think Tenley will latch onto anything that will “adore” her, using her words. She has some sick thoughts on how she should be the center of everything. If you recall Tenley no one liked you. You were the most hated person and annoying person on bachelor pad. I just hope it doesn’t last. She doesn’t deserve anything

Annette Ashley Ray

Posted at 12:28 AM on September 29, 2010

I personally hope they do. I love Tenley and her bubbly out going personality. But I do agree that she might drive him away with her neediness of course that just happens alot in general with women. They get carried away with love and next thing you know they stop living their own lives and devoting way too much to the relationship and thats when they start to control their men instead of controlling their emotions. As we if that was not enough she has the pressures of being a couple in hollywood! I ve impress if they make it. Anyways Tenley seems like a smart women,truely best wishes to her and Kyptin!:)

galey

Posted at 6:56 PM on September 28, 2010

I think they are a cute couple although I think Tenley is pretty “needy”. However, who wants to watch them get married on TV and why?

gbtw

Posted at 6:39 PM on September 28, 2010

i loved both of these guys! i didn’t watch them on bachelor pad, but i think they seem like a great pair. i hope they make it! i bet jillian is kicking herself for letting him go, but, she’s a lot different than tEnley anyway. in any case, BEST WISHES!